Chapter 30

Letting You Go......

Kyuhyun's POV

"How about this?" the coordinator asked the both of us. Okay, let me tell you something...I hate preparing for weddings. There, I said it! It's all these stupid stuffs and tiny details they always ask us. Can't we just go to the priest and kiss and make babies?!? I mean, we got married already...if it weren't for Seobaby's scary unnies  I wouldn't want a 'fantabolous' wedding, that's what Tiffany said.

"Oppa" I heard Seohyun said and I quickly turned my attention to her angelic face.

"N-neh?" I said to her and she chuckled at me. She soo love me.

"Can we just stop the preparation for today my husband is getting really tired" Seohyun said and smiled sweetly at the coordinator and to my luck is a dude. I saw how the dude blush at her.

"Ahem!" I coughed at the man and glared at him while putting my hands on Seohyun's shoulder.

"Yes, you two can leave" with that he left.

"You are soo childish" Seohyun said while pinching my cheeks. I miss this sweet and bubbly Seohyun, I totally missed it alot.

"But you love me anyway" I said while pinching her cheeks too. Then I felt something wrong.

.

.

.

.

.

"WHERE DID YOUR SOFT AND FAT CHEEKS WENT!!!!!!!" I yelled and totally distorting her face.

"YAH!!!!" she yelled while grabbing her cheeks away from me.

___

"Get the kids Kyuhyun" Seohyun said while putting the plates down. The more I look at her, it make me feel like I was once the biggest jerk for leaving her.

"Kyu...I said get the kids" Seohyun said while chuckling a little bit.

"Arasso" then I headed up stair where I saw the twins talking to each other.

"You think Dad will not hurt Mommy anymore?" Johnny said while looking at Jenny worriedly. I hope I can just go to them and tell them that I won't leave them anymore. But I can't. I know me and Johnny are in good terms now but he still doubt me. I mean who wouldn't I left them for years.

"I think Daddy will take care of us. Cause if he don't we will run away and never...see us again" Jenny said while pouting. I gather all my courage and went to their room.

"I see you two are talking about me? What is it?" I saw flustered looks on both of them. Can I just say they are really our kids. The reactions are photocopy of both Seohyun and I.

"W-we are not talking about you" Johnny said while looking at her sister who is too nervous.

"Jenny...cat got you tongue?" I joked but she didn't she immediately put her hand on and search for her tongue.

"Izh zhere shough" translation 'it's here though' Oh maiii god, she is too adorable. I went to her and hug her soo tight and look at Johnny who is looking rather uncomfortable.

"Come here" I motioned and he took small steps in the end and hug me.

"I won't leave you guys again. Never again will Daddy make the same mistake again" I said and kiss their foreheads.

"That's a promise?" Johnny and Jenny asked at the same time and I nodded to them. I feel their hugs tightened more and more until I heard Seohyun open the door.

"Let's eat" Seohyun said then suddenly she collapsed on the floor.

___

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING

WRITERS BLOCK!!!!!!!!!! ATTACKED ME!!!!!!!!! ANYWAY short update...

soo...Seohyun fainted?