Chapter 3

Letting You Go......

"Hyung we are really sorry" Sandeul said or more like begging "NO!!!! You 2 ditched ME!!!" Kyuhyun said to them."Hyung its just that we are on a date and we really like those girls" Gongchan said while looking at the pissed face of Kyuhyun. "I'm going to tell Auntie about this" he said digging his phone on his pocket. "HYUNG!!!!!!!" the two boys yelled and hugged him tightly "I was just joking" Kyuhyun said while pushing the two bodies away from him. "I'm going to your school tomorrow because I need to do some bussiness regarding your school" Kyuhyun said to the two. "Arasso...come with us then we arrive kind of early" Sandeul said shyly "That's what I plan anyway going with the two of you" he said while unpacking his suitcase. "Really!!!!" they both yelled. "Hyung we arrive at school 6:30...so wake up like 6" the two chirped and went away.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Kids let's eat now!" Seohyun said to the twins who are busy watching Pororo Marathon. "Omma can I stay up late" Johnny said with big puppy eyes just like Kyuhyun. "No you have school tomorrow...and you are very hard to wake up" Seohyun sang and pinched his cute cheeks and Johnny puffed it and rubbed it. "Mom, how about me can I watch the DVD we bought the Hello Kitty one!" Jenny said with those adorable twinkling eyes. "Same goes for you little miss kitty" Seohyun said and the two sulked and she chuckled. "Come on, lets eat." Johnny said but before he can grab a kimchi Jenny spat his hand with her hello kittly learning chopsticks and she put both of her hands together and mouthed him "PRAY".

"Dear God, thank you for the wonderful food in our table" Jenny said with her eyes shut tightly. "Can I ask one favor please make our family complete" She said and Seohyun just smiled at her bitterly while Johnny look angry at her but don't want to shout at her because his mom is next to him. Seohyun thought that its impossible to happen anyway but she don't want to remove the possibilities he don't have to comeback for her but at least show his face to the kids or more like to Jenny because Johnny don't like him. "Let's just eat" Johnny said and pick up a kimchi but he can't reach it so Seohyun put some on both of their plates. The two are eating hungrily because of school they got so tired of playing. The food served are gone and Seohyun laughed at the twins who are rubbing their tummy uncontrollably. "Rest for 30 minutes and head to bed" she said as she leave the kids that are watching in the living room. She headed to the kitchen to clean the dishes and wrote a note in the refrigirator. "Saturday Doctor's Appointment^^" it says.

"MILK!!!" she yelled at the two who are both engrossed in the TV. The two run and drank it quickly because they know they only got 5 more minutes to watch and they will head to sleep. Seohyun immediately shut the TV off and carried Johnny who is still arguing with her in her arms while holding onto Jenny who is doing the same in her hands. She headed them to their different rooms and she put the two kids to sleep. She headed to her room and did her daily plan for tomorrow. Her head was aching from to much work so she decided to sleep because tomorrow she have class again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The school is still quiet only a few students are here to arrive early mostly seniors because they have to review for their upcoming test. Senior years. "Omma why do we have to arrive early" Johnny said and Jenny smacked his head playfully and Seohyun have to referee the both of them and the students are looking at them and laughing at their silliness. "Its only the second day of school" Seohyun said and pouted at the two. "You two can play in her for 10 minutes after that i will pick you and bring you to your class okay..don't disturb the students" she said as she left the kids in the school corridor.

"Hyung..see you later!!!!" Sandeul and Gongchan waved to their cousin who asked for help where the office is at. "Good Morning Mr. Cho" the principal bowed to him and he did the same thing. They talk about private matters between the school and their company. The Cho Ent. plans to give them funds, because most of the Cho graduated here and they plan to help as a thank you gift. "Thank you soo much, eventhough your family cause the distraction in here your'e family is still the smartest" the principal joked and Kyuhyun smiled. "Most of your friends in highschool teaches here too...i know those girls are going to be great teachers....." he said, more like a murmur so Kyuhyun did not hear it clearly. "I'll be going then" Kyuhyun said and bid farewell at the principal.

"I think i should take a tour here" he said while breathing some fresh air. The conversation ended quicker than he expected it to be. He walked slightly remembering some beautiful and childish memories. He looked at the exact place where he and Seohyun decided to be an exact couple.
Flashback:

"SeoJooHyun!!!!!!!" Kyuhyun shouted causing the whole school to stop. Seohyun who is walking with her unnies turn her back and found Kyuhyun kneeling with roses. She made an unexplainable face and her unnies started poking her and whipering to her unaudible sounds. The only sound she can hear is her heart beating fast. "Will you be mine?" Kyuhyun said and Seohyun nodded in response causing everyone to roar.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Good memories than were thrown in the trash because of me" he smiled bitterly and he saw two kids running. "OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she said as she catch up with the little boy. "This is mine!!!!!!!" he said as he take a bite of the chocolate who seems to belong to the girl. "Fine then, I am telling you to mom" she said and stuck her tongue out. For unknown reason Kyuhyun walked in the direction of the two kids and the two kids stopped bickering at each other. Kyuhyun bent down to their eye level. "Annyeong" he simply said. "What do you want?" the boy said somewhat annoyed "ahjussi" the girl added and pinch the boys shoulder. "I'm sorry for my brothers behaviour" she said and bowed. Her smile makes Kyuhyun heart feel at ease for some reason. "What are you're names?" he asked and smiled "WE ARE TWINS!!!!!" the girl yelled. "I'm Jenny and he is Johnny" she said and bowed and he look at his brother who won't bow. "Mom told us not to give our names to strangers" the boy said. "but the ahjussi seems nice" the little girl pouted. "I'm telling you to mom" he said and grab her hand. "Can I ask you two a favor?" Kyuhyun said while standing up. "Can you give me a hug?" he asked shyly and spread his arms. "oppa" Jenny said cutely to his brother and he cannot resist it. "Aish" he said and they both hugged Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun the warm feeling inside of him that he cannot explain, the feeling that he don't want to let go of this kids until a person yelled.

"JENNY!!!!!!!JOHNNY!!!!!!!!"