Chapter 6

Letting You Go......

Sungmin rushed to the counter. "Can i borrow the telephone" he asked nervously he was sweating bullets he need to tell Kyuhyun about this immediately.

"Hyung you're phone" Gongchan said sleepily this three slept like 3 AM to play video games. "Whose going to call at a time like this" he said angrily and checked his phone it was 1pm already. "Y-yeobos *yawn* eyo" he said while scratching his back "KYUHYUN GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!!!!!!" someone yelled "Whose this to dare to raise his" and the it spoke "ITS SUNGMIN COME HERE OF YOU STILL WANT TO SEE HER!!!!!!!" he yelled and he knew who is her. Seohyun. He immediately changed and did not even bid goodbye to his cousin he went straight to his car and to the hospital. He saw Sungmin running back and forth he immediately rushed to him and grabbed his shoulders. "WHERE IS SHE....DID SOMETHING HAPPEN!!!!" he yelled shaking Sungmin. Sungmin let go of his grip. "Just go to room 258 and you will find out....go easy on her" he said and patted his back. "Kyuhyun you're so stupid" he mumble as he saw Kyuhyun running to the room.

"O-omma" Jenny said weakly and look at the room. She saw Johnny sleeping in the couch with his mom's jacket covering him. "W-what am i doing here" she said and she saw a dextrose next to her "This is like the same thing i saw in dramas" she said and poke the needle in her arm."AH!!!" she yelled and Seohyun hold her hand "Stay still okay don't do anything" she said trying to be strong for her daughter. "Did mommy cry?" she said wiping her eyes "No its just allergies" she said putting her hand back down. "Am I going to stay here for a long time?" she asked with those eyes just like Seohyun. "Just for a while... mommy will be here with you...are you hungry or anything?" she asked concerned about her kid. "Uhmm..." she said and and shaked her head as a NO. "Baby be strong okay" seohyun said and smiled for her. She caressed her beautiful silky hair and poked her lovely nose. And she crinkled it and then the door opened.

"K-kyuhyun?!?" Seohyun said and stand up. "S-seohyun" he said and looked only at her. You know the feeling when the world stop turning, people stopped moving and the feeling that they are in their own world. It happened to them. Jenny who is looing at her mom and to the familiar ahjussi. "Omma" Johnny said waking up from his sleep and looked at his mom looking he can't explain it and he looked at Jenny who is sitting up and shrugged her shoulders. Johnny stand up and shooked his mom's shirt. "Omma!" he yelled and Seohyun who seems to get struck by reality. "Neh are you awake now" she asked a very dumb question she know it. "Omma who is he?" he ask he know the guy but he did not know his mom know him.

"O-omma?" Kyuhyun asked and looked at the kids in the room. Its either Seohyun have kids already with another man or its HIS. "Mommy have to speak with someone okay accompany your sister for a second" she said and kisssed his forehead. Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun and went outside Kyuhyun took one last look at the kids and headed outside too.

"Are those kids..." he said and Seohyun continue with teary eyes "Their your kids" she said and looked at him with those eyes of hurt. "How c-come i did not know any of this" he said and grabbed Seohyun's shoulder he is soo guilty he could kill his self. "TELL ME!!!" he said and Seohyun shoved his hands away for the second time.

"Will you calm down I don't want the kids to hear us...." she said and Sungmin came and did not bother to destroy their moment he went inside to talk with the kids. "Kyuhyun...." Seohyun said getting all her courage to ask for help but she just can't. "Those k-kids are m-mine?" he said to himself. "What are Jenny doing in the hospital is she sick or something" he asked going near her but she backed away 2 steps. "Can you he-elp m-me?" she said and tears fall from her eyes, Kyuhyun looked at her with pity, he hate himself for leaving her in this condition and the kids they grow up without him and its all his fault. "What do you need I will help!" he said determined. "Tell me her condition" he said and Seohyun told him everything about Jenny's case and Kyuhyun immediately run out from her sight.

"I would like to donate my blood for Jenny Seo!!!" he said panting and the nurse immediately handed him the blood transfusion papers. He immediately filled it out in a matter of 5 minutes. He seat there waiting for the confirmation if he can donate. He messed his hair up angrily."AISH!!!!!!" he yelled and the people flinched he look like a mad man. "You're the worst dad" he mumbled to himself a tear escape his brown eyes. "I hate myself!!!" he screamed once again and the doctor went near him somewhat scared. "Mr. Cho" he said and tapped his shoulder he look at him attentively with red eyes. "Am i qualified?" he asked for about 5 times. "Sir calm down....yes you are please go to these room" he said and left him. Kyuhyun immediately stand up and rush to the room holding the card.

"Sir sit comfortably and breathe" the nurse said and Kyuhyun did what he was told. "How many bags of blood do you want to donate?" the nurse said "How many does Jenny Seo need?" he said "About 3 bags" he said and Kyuhyun nodded. "Sir but you can't do it at once you will get weak" the nurse said concerned. "Just do it!!! I will just get medicine" he said and the nurse did what she was told Kyuhyun keep pressing a rubber ball type in his hand. His energy is losing already but he keep pressing the ball. "Done....sir can you stand?" the nurse asked and he nodded. He stand up weakly "Please give the blood to her immediately" he said weakly. He stood up with all the power he can and he walked out of the room. There he spotted Sungmin buying a chips in the vending machine.

"Did he donate blood?" Seohyun asked the nurse and she nodded. Johnny went out of of the room with his mom because the doctor need to transfer the blood to her now. But Seohyun know she still need to bring her to the hospital to do her surgery they just needed the blood because she is lacking and they can't continue it if she don't have enough supply of blood. Now she need a bone marrow donor to do it. This disease is like cancer but its just the acute type but if she don't have a donor soon she is afraid it might turn to cancer.

"Doc how is she?" the boy asked cutely to the nurse. "Right now you don't have to worry about the bone marrow, we already find a donor and maybe next week she can have the surgery already" the doctor said and tapped the boys head. "what was that omma?'' the little boy asked "she said Jenny is going to be alright" she said and smiled to him. Right now she is very relieved and thankful that everything is going to be fine. And then she remebered somthing or maybe someone. Kyuhyun. "Baby can you go inside mommy have to look for someone" she said and left him.

"Kyu you okay?" Sungmin asked and help Kyuhyun to stand up straight. "i'm fine" he said and smiled at him "did you know about this a long time ago?" he asked and Sungmin shrugged. "I just saw her today and I cannot believe it....she look so tired and worn out so far away from the healthy looking Seohyun" he said and that just added to Kyuhyun's guilt. "Its my fault isn't it?" he said and smiled bitterly and Sungmin did not lie "YES!" he said angrily. "You are the dumbest person and you have to REALIZE IT!!!!" he said angrily but he know Kyuhyun already is dying from guilt and he don't want to sink it to him any further. "I did a long time ago....." he said and Sungmin look at him and hugged him sideways. "I'll be going now" he said and left Kyuhyun was standing there near the machine and suddenly tapped him from the back and holding a water bottle pointing to his face.

"Thank you" the voice said  "drink some water you must be tired" she said worried. "Seohyun I..." but Seohyun looked away from him. "Its fine you don't have to say anything anymore...and for the blood thank you and you don't have to worry about anything those kids have insurance and I can support them and the surgery Jenny is going to have that you don't have to feel guilty it happened already... you can leave now with no guilt...." she said to him emotionless she keep ip a poker face on him. "Seohyun..." was all he can say. "We made it alive this past 6 years I think we can still live more years without you... and you have you're own family right?" she asked but before Kyuhyun can answer she spoke already. "Take care of them well...i don't want them to get hurt because we came...i don't want to be the reason for you're family to fall apart again I am really thankful for the help and I'm sorry for the inconvinience we have caused to you..." she said and half smiled at him. "I'll be going now" she said and left him confused.

"Family.......she thought i have a family already....STUPID!!!!!" he said and kicked the vending machine and it hurts not the feet but his heart. "I have to explain everything to her" he said and followe her and go to Jenny's room.