Chapter 2

Letting You Go......

"Good Morning Class" Seohyun said to her new batch of kids. "Whose ready to learn Algebra II" she said to tease the kids. "UGH!!!!!!" is all she can hear from them. Some of them are students she thought on Algebra and Geometry "Is this how you welcome Math?" she said jokingly "Mam...go easy on us please" the guy said and the others did the same. "Well see about that Minho?" she said "Okie...today is first day so we might as well get to know each other just for today!" she said cheerfully and the others did too. These kids are going to be seniors next year already. "Wait where missing two students more" she said and look to her list "Sorry where late" the two kids said in English "Transfer Student?" Seohyun asked in English that amazes everyone in the class "Go take a sit and we will start the introduction" she said and smiled at the tow boys who seems to be from the States.

"Lunch everybody" she yelled at the kids. She went to a different room to teach now she's returning to her home room and find her students already starting eating. "Having good lunch" she asked and two kids enter her room "OMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!" the two yelled and the student crowded over them "Cute" all of them said. "Omma i'm hungry!!!!!" Johnny yelled and the students laughed when he pouted. "Aigoo....." she said and prepared the food in her desk "WOW!!!!!!" the students yelled and went near the foods she made "Can we have some" they all asked and she nodded. She thought she need to prepare more food from now on. Lunch is over the twins went back to their room and class started again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Mr. Cho these papers are waiting for approval" his assistant said to him and he nodded. He started signing the papers without even reading. And his door opened "Oppa!!!!" he heard a girl squeaked ang run to him. "Hey" he plainly said on the girl. "Is this how you great your girlfriend?" she asked and pouted. She is the girl that he thought can replace Seohyun, but now he is getting sick and tired of her. She is always showing him off to her friends and saying they look good together. Kyuhyun did not really love the girl he just liked the girl and now he is sick of her. He have been regretting the decisions he made 6 years ago, because Seohyun is different from her he realized he can't live without her but now his stuck with her. He wanted to break up with her but she won't listen to him. "I told you were over" he said and "Oppa" she said "please leave now....i'm tired can't you see" he said and the girl walked away. He went to his desk and grabbed something from the drawer. "I made a bad decision" he said as he look at his wedding ring "I'm sorry......" he said and tears formed in his eyes.

His phone started ringing. "Wazzup!!!!!!!!!!" the phone yelled "How are you two kiddos doing at school" he said in English "KOREA AMAAAZAING!!!!!!!" the phone yelled "Calm down GoChan" the other boy said "Shut up!!!" and they started yelled "Bro you should come here now, get out of New York we have like a hot teacher here" the phone spoke. "I'm going there anyway I have to close a deal...talk to you later.......wait" he said before the two eggnogs hung up "Pick me up" he said and then he hung up.

"Seohyun how are you now?" he asked himself while putting his feet on the table whit his hand behind his neck. "Are you living well...are you" he said and smiled "I'm stupid and if she even saw me she would probably kill me" he said and smiled bitterly.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So nice to be back" he said and look around the airport to find his nowhere to be found cousins "They ditched me again.....aish" he said. He walked and enter a taxi. "Seoul Hospital" he simply said to the driver. He is going to pay a visit to a friend whose currently sick. He went out of the cab and entered the hospital "Lee Sungmin" he said and the nurse showed him the way. "Yah!!!" he yelled as he enter the room to find his friend lying in the bed "Bro how have you been?" Sungmin said cheerfully "Fine" he said plainly "how is you're operation doing?" he asked with worry in his words "Its fine thanks to my ever supporting girlfriend" he said and put on some aegyo on his words "Talking about her, where is Sunny?" and he sit up from the bed "She's busy with school, she is teaching right now" he said as he tried to grab a strawberry but he can't reach it so Kyuhyun reached it for him. "So how are you and Seunghyun?" he asked somewhat obligated "We ended it, I'm sick of her destroying my credit cards with all her nonsense" he said angrily. "I see...so do you plan to find her?" he asked hoping he would say yes. "I guess, maybe...i don't know lets just leave it to fate" he said and smiled. "You're so STUPID!!!!" Sungmin yelled at him "Yah!!!Calm down" Kyuhyun said to the pissed Sungmin.

Sungmin has been Kyuhyun's bestfriend as far as he know when they were still in diapers. He have been Kyuhyun's consience as far as he know, he keep telling him he have made the biggest mistake letting go of Seohyun. Eventhough he don't know where Seohyun is right now, what's her current situation he don't have time to do it since he spend most of the time in the hospital. Sunny his girlfriend would often visit him from time to time he love to do many things when he get out of the hospital once his treatment is done next month.

"So where are you living right now?" Sungmin asked Kyuhyun who is sitting next to him "to my cousins, they moved here in Korea Auntie decided to give them a taste of Korea" he said "Gongchan and Sandeul" Sungmin said in disbelief "those two agree?!?" and Kyuhyun nodded while chuckling. "Bro, I have to go those to have to pay they ditched me in the airport...See you and stay healthy I will visit you from time to time" he said and give a brotherly hug to Sungmin after that he left.