Chapter 15

Letting You Go......

  <--   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Ejpw9RkzA  <------listen to this while reading it.....

"Stand up" Kyuhyun said grabbing her delicate hands and she hold it really tight afraid of falling again.

"I don't want to do this" she said whining but Kyuhyun is soo stubborn he want her to learn, she have been falling for many times already.

"C'mon Seo" he said while teaching her again the basics, he showed her how to do it. She sighed and give it a try.

"GOOD!!!" Kyuhyun yelled while seeing Seohyun sliding down but she fall again and Kyuhyun made an ouch face he immediately ski down to her.

"I told you I CANT!!!!!!" she yelled while fixing her hat that mess her hair up.

"Stand up now" Kyuhyun said seeing how miserable Seohyun is but he still appreciate her trying.

He help her stand up and they went to a little cottage where they found the kids sitting at and drinking hot chocolate.

"Did omma learn?" the twins asked them and Seohyun begged with her eyes not to tell the kids the truth Johnny will .

"No!" Kyuhyun said and Seohyun smacked his back and that's when Johnny started teasing her.

"Tease me or I will cancel the internet no more XBOX live" she said and that shut him up for good.

"Omma you're phone rang and Uncle called" Jenny said handing her mom's iPhone4s. Seohyun look at Kyuhyun and moved away so he won't hear her conversation.

"Who uncle?" Kyuhyun said sipping at Johnny's chocolate milk.

"Uncle Yonghwa....well his not really our real but he told us we can call him that even appa but we have you now" Jenny said and smiled at him.

"Yonghwa?" Kyuhyun said and remember that guy who like Seohyun very much and he look at Seohyun and she saw her conversing with...him.

On Seohyun side

"Yonghwa-ssi" Seohyun whispered and all she heard was Yonghwa shouting, when Kyuhyun left he was there to comfort her when she said she don't want to go to her parents anymore, he was there when Seohyun need some support to help her labor eventhough she know Yonghwa likes her but she don't feel the same way.

"Calm down" Seohyun said and he paused at little.

"What are the kids talking about daddy? Did I heard it right don't tell me!" Yonghwa yelled on the line.

"We kinda needed him" Seohyun said and explain her situation during those times, yonghwa is in France right now for his bussiness.

"I'm coming there" he said and hung up

"This is bad..." She said before she look back and she saw Kyuhyun staring at her weirdly....its impossible he still remember him...right. She thought.

"Lets go inside its getting dark" Seohyun said and pick Jenny up and they left the place.

SMALL UPDATE!!!!JSUT WANT TO SAY THE RIVAL IS COMING!!!!!