Chapter 10

Letting You Go......

Seohyun POV

As much as it hurts to see him, i have to deal with it for a minute. Jenny is so happy and everything and I don't want to take it away from her as a good mom I have to give whats best for them right? And Johnny, I know he just hate him for a moment and I have to do something to get them close together and this is the only way i could do it. And me, well i need to keep in my mind that not to fall in love with him AGAIN. Did he know it hurt soo much, did he know how I suffered the consequences, NO, he probably don't because he is with his girl having the time of my life and now he come back because they are over to mess my peaceful life again. He is the evilest person I have seen but I should not just think anout myself for now because right now I have a family that I should consider who...need him.

"Kid lets eat" I told them they are in the living sitting awkwardly with their dad, well only Johnny. "Neh omma" Johnny said and dragged Jenny away from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun did not stand up, oh hell no is he trying to be important. "Appa let's eat" Jenny said and motioned him to come to the table. I lay the foods that i would usually cook. "Mrs. Lee lets eat" i told one of the maids. Kyuhyun is such a lazy bum his old and he still have maids. "Aniyo" they said to me but i am a very stubborn person. I put the three of them in the tables. "Lets eat" i told them and of course we ate silently except for Jenny, aigoo my kid is really talkative like Sooyoung unnie.

"Kids lets sleep" I told them but Jenny pushed me out of her room. "Wae?" i asked her with wide eyes. "You're sleeping with appa" she said and stuck her tongue out to me and I look at Johnny and he shrugged, what side is he on, he closed his door too. That means....AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!.

"K-kyuhyun-shi is there any more room?" I asked him, i cannot be close to him like 3meters or else. "No, Jenny told me you're sleeping in my room. So get change and I will leave the room open so you could just go in" he said to me innocently but when he turned around he smirked, I JUST KNEW IT! He is such a bad example he probably brainwashed the kids.

I took a shower and get change to my sleeping wear, i am not wearing nightgowns, his a ert, thats why he left he can't control hisself. I enter his room, its simple yet relaxing, teachers insticts in again, but thats not important anymore, he have no couch or anything i his room.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMCdTwVueIqC6dxRwBZcN

   "You came...there's the bed and here I have some blankets" he said putting the blanket on his bed. "Where are you sleeping?" i asked him while dagging him a scary glare.

"At the bed..of course" he said and smiled at me with the innocent smile of him, but i am sorry kyuhyun its not going to work anymore. "Then I will sleep on the floor" I told him and grabbed the blanket ready to place it on the floor. While i was grabbing the blanket i felt a hand brushed mine. I was so confused that moment the feelings where you ahve butterflies, they came back and i hate it. I immediately pull my hands away form him. "I'll sleep on the floor, its cold and you might get sick you still work as a teacher" he said and get a blanket from one of his cabinet and a pillow. He put it dow nand layed it.

I remember something, he can't sleep on the floor. Not that its cold right now, but the floor is hard and he is only using a blanket to get it soft.

FLASHBACK

"Seo why is you're house like this" he said as he enter one of our, available room. "You just pointed to all of it" I told him. "Jagiya~" he said and pouted cutely at me and I can't help but smile. "What" i told him as i put the blanket on the floor. "Can't i just sleep in your room, at least you got bed there" he said but i shaked my head. "Do you want to die" i told and kiss him goodbye and headed to the room next door. The room is not soundproof so i can hear whatever he is doing. "AISH!" i said as i have had enough of him yelling and my dad went to my room and told me he can sleep with me because he is so noisy.

"YAH CHO KYUHYUN LET PEOPLE SLEEP" i hissed at him and I saw him in the floor keep wiggling like a worm. "I can't sleep" he said and I went near him and dragged him out of the room and he went straight to my bed, just like that.

"Can you scoot" i told him because he was taking my space. "you're bed is soo tiny" he told him and I smack him in his arms, he yell in pain and sush him with my hand. Our face is soo close thank god my hand was covering his mouth then suddenly he wrapped his arms in my waist. "Lets sleep like this" he said pretended to snore.

END OF FLASHBACK

Why do i have to remember that, i went to his bed and made my self comfortable. "Good night" he said and turn the lamp off.

END OF POV

Kyuhyun keep moving and wiggling in the floor, he can't find a comfortable position to sleep. He even knock his head on the bed twice already, and thats it Seohyun need to sleep she open the light and shouted. "WILL YOU PLEASE STOP!!!" she said and kyuhyun sit up. "I'm sorry" he said with a sarcastic tone.

"Just sleep next to me" she said and moved near the edge of the bed and Kyuhyun stand up and bring his pillow and lay next to Seohyun. Oh how he miss this, Seohyun next to him feeling her wonderful scent near his fingertips. "Jakkaman' Seohyun siad sleepingly and put a hotdog pillow thing in the middle of them. "Do anything stupid or else" she said with a cold tone and moved her body so her back is facing Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun sighed, a very heavy sigh.