Chapter 9

Letting You Go......

"But omoni" she said to her as she look at her in the eyes.
"No buts seohyun...look at the kids you can't be selfish right now think about them too" she said but in her head her real motive is for the family to be back again together, she really love Seohyun to death that it almost come to her disowning her own son.

"Seohyun please" the old woman pleaded her and bend on her knees but Seohyun stopped her. "Arasso...but where are we going to stay?" she said half-heartedly.

"Don't worry about it me and you dad bought a house already and you can move Kyuhyun moved there yesterday" she said with sparkling eyes. "You are like Jenny" Seohyun said to her and she laugh.

After a while her in-laws already left the house and the kids look so ehausted from playing with them. "Kids we are moving" Seohyun said "to you dad's house" she said and Jenny smiled cheerfully and run upstairs to pack all of her stuff, when i say all i mean ALL.

"SHIRO!!!!" Johnny yelled while killing his game off. Seohyun went up to him and talk to him about some matters.

"I don't need him..." he said more like a whisper when his mom finished whatever she was saying.

"Johnny if you dont well Jenny does you don't want your sister to cry right?" she asked, for her it is soo hard staying with him in one roof too. And he nodded and went upstairs. Tomorrow they are going to be moving thank god its saturday tomorrow or else.

"FOR REAL!!!!!" Kyuhyun said and hug his parents tightly "THE BEST!!!" he said and kissed his mom's cheeks.

"Make a mistake and you're DEAD!" his mom said to him and was taken aback by her words. "I PROMISE!" Kyuhyun siad and raised his hand. "This is it" Kyuhyun said to himself he fixed the kids future rooms, he put hello kitty and pororo designs on it because he saw the two kids having those when he first met them. "There are only 3 rooms" he said but he know the kids will sleep with their mom he wish not.

"Lets go" Seohyun said carrying her kids stuffs to her car. "JENNY!!!" Johnny yelled and he saw Jenny carrying a 45'' Hello Kitty plushie.

"We are not going to fit!!!!!" Johnny said to her as he was too was carrying a pororo plushie. "Kids leave you're stuff we are only staying there for an amount of time!" Seohyun said putting their suitcases in her trunk.

"NO!!!" the two yelled they can't leave this stuff at the house no one is going to take care of them, according to them. Then suddenly they heard the honk.

"Kyuhyun" Seohyun mumbled and the two stopped arguing. "APPA!!!" Jenny yelled and let go of her Hello Kitty and run to Kyuhyung, she hugged him and Kyuhyun picked her up.

"Do you need help?" he asked to her while smiling evilly. "Neh..can oppa ride you're car he don't want his pororo to be left out" she said and pouted cutely. Johnny looked at her with what-the face. "Jenny come down now we are leaving and Johnny ride his car if you want that to be with you" she said and did not even look at Kyuhyun. She know Kyuhyun too well that she know he is behind this, using her in-laws and he know she can't say no.

Johnny went in to his dad's car angrily but Kyuhyun did not notice that at first. "Do you like music?" he asked wanted to start a converstion. "NO" he said bluntly to him while looking at the window. "Me and you mom like music" he said while looking at the rearview mirror to check Seohyun who is tagging along. "I know about mom...and you, i just don't care" he said to him and Kyuhyun sighed, oh how he wish he is in a good terms with him and Seohyun too... not just Jenny.

"Johnny you're too young to understand" he whispered but Johnny heard it, and thats it Johnny is like the version of Jessica, HELLSICA, that's what donghae called her when she's angry.

"I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING!" he yelled Kyuhyun was surprised for a moment but did not answer back he just listen to him.

"That you left me and Jenny and my mom alone!" he said to him and look at him in the mirror.

"Johnny...please give me a chance to be a father"  Kyuhyun said but Johnny just covered his ears. He remember when he is like that, now he knows how much his parents suffer from him.

After the awkward, long silence they finally reach their new home. "Kids go change and we will eat" Seohyun said as the kids went to their room with the maids.

"Kyuhyun-shi where is the kitchen?" she asked to him. "No need to be formal" he said and Seohyun rolled her eyes and was about to follow the maid when Kyuhyun grabbed her wrist. "lets have a friendly environment here" Kyuhyun said while looking at her beautiful eyes. "I'll try...but do something stupid and I will take the kids somewhere far away from you" she said and let go of him and he just smirked.

He thought, its soo hard to bring back everything he have to start over again and to bring the family back is one of the thing he wishes to happen soon.