Chapter 20

Letting You Go......

LETS HAVE SOME FAMILY MOMENTS

"Omma smell my breath" Johnny said and Seohyun bent down a little and Johnny release his breath.

"Wah....you smell good" Seohyun said and she saw saw Kyuhyun with Jenny looking at the window.

"The storm is so strong" Jenny said and pouted a little and Kyuhyun poke her nose a little.

"You two wear some sweater...its going to get cold especially you Jenny" Seohyun said and the two went out so there's only him and Kyuhyun left.

"I have a question...when is the two's birthday?" Kyuhyun ask somewhat shy...very dumb question.

"Next month...me and the girls always do a party in the house" she said referring to her unnies.

"Oh...so do the boys go to?" he ask and she nodded.

"We should do a party in here too" Kyuhyun suggested and the kids enter their room.

"Ask the kids if they want to have a party too..." she said and the twins eyes beamed like laser in the saying of party.

"Appa~" the two chorused and walk to their father

"Appa can we please go to the Pororo World!" the two yelled...since there is no Hello Kitty Jenny just decided to go to Pororo too.

"Kids" Seohyun whisper that would cost alot if her unnies and oppa's are going and with their kids too.

"Sure...I guess you can tell Leeteuk and Taeyeon that and the others, I'll pay the expenses" Kyuhyun said and the two yelled and kiss their AWESOME dad on the cheeks.

"Johnny!" he yelled and wipe his cheek which have Johnny's saliva.

"You know you love me" he teasingly told his dad and they all laugh.

"I'm going to cook some soup...its good for a weather like this" Seohyun said and headed down stairs.

"Can we stay there for a week" Jenny said with a puppy dog eyes.

"Sure I'm going to tell you're grandfather I am taking a leave to work...lets go and help your mom to cook" he said and Jenny run downstairs.

"Appa" Johnny called and Kyuhyun look at him.

"Yes..." and he can see that Johnny has something in his mind.

"I know you and mom got divorced...i hear uncle Ryeowook talk about it" he said and he just remembered it too.

"Don't worry...I will marry you're mom and get you're last names change arasso" he said and mess his hair a little and his eyes went dark.

"Appa what did I told you...touch anything just not the HAIR" he said coldly.

"Aigoo...Jessica's photocopy is here too" he said scared and run and Johnny run after him too yelling.

"Here peel this" Seohyun said handing a peeler to Jenny and a potato.

"Be careful" she said and Jenny smile sweetly at her mother.

"Omma is it ready" Johnny ask and Kyuhyun patted him in the shoulder.

"No..." he said and they are jsut sitting in the counter bored.

"Oppa help me" Jenny said and handed him a potato. Jenny handed a potato to Kyuhyun too.

"Appa cut it into tiny boxes" she instructed and Kyuhyun grab a knife and a cutting board.

"Seo how big?" he said and slice the potato and Seohyun yelled.

"NO" at the same time Kyuhyun yelled.

"AHHH!"

"I told you not to cut stuff anymore" she said and look for a band aid in his first aid box.

"Jenny...seriously" she said as she saw all the band aids are Hello Kitty. Seohyun gently put a band aid on him.

"You look y when you're worried" Kyuhyun whispered at her ears.

"Get you erted mind out...the kids are watching" she whispered back and the kids look at them confused and return to peeling the potatoes.

"just pointing the truth out" he said ily and Seohyun smack him in the head.

"Aish" she said and went back to the soup and Kyuhyun smiled satisfied in what he did.

"Finish" Seohyun yelled and Johnny came to her holding a pororo bowl.

"Give me that" she said said and put some soup on it. And she lay the soup on the table for them to eat.

"I WILL EAT WELL!" they all said and Kyuhyun put soup on their bowls.

"wheeeeww" Seohyun said blowing on Jenny's soup and Johnny did the same on his.

"AH" Seohyun said and give it to Jenny.

"Omma....i have to tell you something about Jenny" Johnny said and all the eyes are on his.

"He like" he said and Jenny covered his mouth.

"I like nobody omma" she said and Seohyun smiled at her.

"I know you like....you're Minho-oppa" Seohyun said teasing her and Kyuhyun look at her.

"Who Minho?" he ask...fathers.

"Uh...Auntie Sooyoung's son...Minho hyung" he said and stick his tongue out on her. She is blushing like crazy.

"I need to see this" he said and a thunder came.

"Dad soo eveil...MUHAHAH" Johnny siad and Seohyun smack his head playfully.

"If I don't know you like you're Sulli Noona" Seohyun said and Johnny almost choke.

"Omma~" he whined and the famly laughed