Chapter 28

Letting You Go......

The kissed did not last long when they heard people shouting and screaming like crazy fans. Its none other than their kids and friends.

"Wah!!!What a nice speech" Sungmin said while putting his shoulder on Sunny and tried to kiss her but Sunny smack his lips playfully.

"OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!!!"Tiffany said while squealing on Siwons arms and punching his chest hardly.

"I must say that deserves some credit" Jessica said  to him and Donghae looked at her.

"Wasn't my proposal deserve some credits too?" he said and Jessica just rolled her eyes and hug his waist.

"That was the sweetest thing ever!!!!EVER!!!!" Taeyeon squealed while runnning to Seohyun and hug her and the girls followed too.

"OMG!!!!This ring!!!!" Yuri and Yoona said while grabing her hand and making the diamond sparkle.

"This is so annoying" Hyoyeon yelled and punch Eunhyuk.

"WHAT!!!" he said as he remember how he clumsily proposed for her.

"Omma!" the twins yelled and grab her hands too.

"DAEBAK!" Johnny said and gave his dad a thumbs up and went to him.

"Hurt my mom again or else" he warned cutely and Kyuhyun just picked him up

"Arassooo...Mr. Cho" he said and pinch his cheeks.

"I am jealous" krystal mumbled and Minho put his hand on her shoulders slowly.

"When I get old I buy one for you" he said

"AHEM" Leeteuk said and push his hands away from his daughter.

"What did you say you will buy?"

"Ice cream....hyung...just ice cream" he said and run away and Krystal giggled a little.

"Park Krystal!" his dad said firmly to her.

"So annoying right dad" she said and tap his stomach and went to her mom.

"Yeah right" he said and smirked.

"OKAY!!!!!!!!!!WHO'S HUNGRY!!!!" Sooyoung yelled

"Cause I know I am...lets talk about this while were eating neh?" she said and Ryeowook hold her hand.

"My wife is such a Buddah" he joked and Sooyoung snap her hand away from him.

"Don't talk to me" she said and walk away.

"that was a joke honey!!!!"he yelled and follow her.

"Puke" Jessica said in disgust to them.

Short update...I know i thought this break i have nothing to do but it was the total opposite...I have a big project a 50 question hw and I have to read 3 big large wachamacallit books...I  just kinda made this ep out of the blue so sorry for being a lame chapter *SHAME ON YOU CHAPTER 28* XD anyways....DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE SUJUGEN PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG@.@ I was like a mad woman in front of my computer....too bad only my Seokyu was paired up but anyway...still LOVE IT!!!!just thinking about their rehearsals and alll.......KYAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

OT: I'm mad at Yonghwa for dancing with WG! XD