Chapter 21

Letting You Go......

(just a tiny filler chapter i will uldate later ort tmr.) After the *hot* scene that happen in the room the two fell asleep in each others arm.

"Ugh" Seohyun said and when she woke up she saw Kyuhyun shirtless, hugging her and when she look down...she was too.

"This is what happen when you have a hot ex" she said and Kyuhyun hug her tightly.

"Where are you going?" he ask eyes closed.

"The kids have to eat...what time is it?" she said and Kyuhyun look at the alarm clock next to him.

"6pm" he said and Seohyun grab the blanket and stood up and pick their clothes on the floor. She throw his clothes on his face.

"yah!" he yelled and got rid of his boxer in his face.

"This is a mistake" she said and went to the bathroom and Kyuhyun came knocking on the door.

"Seo" he said many times but Seohyun just shoo him away. She took this chance to take a bath and refresh.

"You need to take a bath" she said not looking at him.

"Did you regret it?" he ask softly.

"There's no time for regretting it already happened...OMG!" Seohyun yelled and hold his bare shoulders.

"DID YOU USE A PROTECTION!" she yelled and shake him.

"Y-yes..." he said and Seohyun glared at him.

"NO!NO i did not...i forgot" he said and Seohyun look at him in disbelief.

"OMG!" she yelled and layed on the bed and hug the pillow.