Chapter 21

Letting You Go......

(I am not really good with intimate scenes...this is not people...goosebumps just thinking about it...i'm a 14 yr old girl XD...but some kiss scenes maybe. PEOPLE WHO REQUESTED HERE GOES NOTHING)

"Omma I feel really tired I want to sleep" Johnny and Jenny said and headed to their rooms. Seohyun just nodded and went to the sink to do the dishes. She did not notice Kyuhyun is just stare watching her every move.

"Mwoya" Seohyun said as she look at Kyuhyun who is just looking at her...he his dry lips slowly and Seohyun look away.

"This man" she whispered trying not to be affected by his actions.

"Kyuhyun...stop" he thought...but Seohyun really look so hot right now...her neck wet because she would wipe it with her hands whenever she feel tired. Kyuhyun's breathing started becoming slow and hard.

"You okay?" Seohyun ask him she can see sweat forming his forehead.

"Are you sick? I dont remember you having asthma?" she said and move her bangs a little to her ears.

"I'm perfectly fine" he lied...his not alright.

"I'm done, washing the dishes are you not going to work?" she ask him.

"No...dad said I should just stay home" and Seohyun nodded, Seohyun tried to remove her apron but it was tied really tight.

"Can you remove this?" Seohyun ask him and Kyuhyun got startled.

"What remove..remove what?" he ask and Seohyun made a face on him.

"THE APRON ITS TIGHT" she said slowly and he nodded making his steps toward her...slowly and gulping.

"Can you please turn the other way" he ask...he dont want to lose control...not right now!

"A-arasso" she said turning away from...Kyuhyun started removing the apron but have some trouble but remove it anyways.

"So" Seohyun said atrying to start a conversation.

"Ahem" he coughed...this is soo awkward they both thought.

"I'm going to go to sleep" Seohyun said and headed to their room.

"What's that man problem...sulma" she said as she remember their first night together...he was acting like that too.

"Oh no...his not thinking about doing that is he?" she whisper as she cover herself with the blanket.

"Eottokhe" she said to herself when she hear Kyuhyun about to enter the room.

"Seo you asleep" Kyuhyun ask softly shaking her a little under the blanket.

"A-ani" she said stuttering she mentally cursed herself.

"Wae" she said removing the blanket on her ans sitting up their faces just few meters away. Both of them staring into each others eyes...intimately. Both of them gulped nervously to what the hell is happening to both of them.

"Are you sleeping here...i'm just going to stay at the kids room so you can sleep" she was about to stand up from the bed but Kyuhyun stop her.

"No just stay here" he said and lay next to her...both were stiff, no one dare to move, both facing the ceiling above them.

"What are you thinking?" Seohyun ask and look at him, she know that look in his eyes.

"What made you think I am thinking something" he said facing her and grabbing her slim waist into a hug.

"Don't me you're not thinking what I am thinking Cho Kyuhyun" Seohyun said trying to let go of his hug but he won't.

"What are you thinking...tell me maybe its the same" he said and the famous smirk form on his face.

"Were not married anymore..." she said nervously and Kyuhyun caressed her cheeks.

"So you're thinking about that...what a coincidence" he said and Seohyun pouted which he find y than cute.

"Cho Kyuhyun this is going to be if you continue whatever you're thinking" she warned and he just smile at her.

"It won't be if you like dont it?" he said and flip himself so his on top of her now their faces just half a ruler away from each other.

"Cho.Kyuhyun." she said her breath getting shallower.

"Yes" he said their lips brushing each other like feathers.

"Stop it..." she said their lips brushing again so she keep shut.

"Talk...Seo Joohyun" he said and press his lips a little and Seohyun hold his shoulder so he won't put more pressure.

"Stop" she whispered but its too late Kyuhyun already kissed her...hungrily (A/N OH MY GOD WHAT AM I DOING!!!)

Seohyun tried to srop but she too was mesmerized by his sweet kisses that she missed. The kiss broke, both of them gasping for air and blushing like crazy. Kyuhyun still on top of her.

"Get off the kids might wake up" she said and she saw the door unlock. But he kissed her again...he can't lose this chance anymore. The kiss was getting hotter and hotter than before.

"Ngggnhhhh" Seohyun (A/N OH MY GOD!!!!!) moaned in their kiss. Then suddenly the door opened.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the kids yelled Jenny covering her eyes and Johnny with eyes wide open.

"W-why are you eating my mom" he said and close the door.

"Oh MY GOD!!!" Seohyun yelled and push him away and Kyuhyun just smiled as he hear the kids laughing.

"You stupid mommy and daddy are making a new baby" they heard Jenny said to Johnny loud enough for them to hear.

"That's why I told you to close the DOOR!" she yelled and cover herself with a blanket...embarassed.

"Continue!!!" they heard the kids yelled from their door.

"You heard them Seo" Kyuhyun said ily to Seohyun.

"No" she whispered and Kyuhyun started laying small kisses on her ears.

(A/N LEAVING IT TO YOURE IMAGINATIONS!)