Chapter 13

Letting You Go......

Time went by so fast, right now its a winter break. The kids have a break from school and Seohyun who is really tired because the semester exam just finished, while Kyuhyun who just closed a big deal.

"Jenny" Johnny whispered and they both nodded, right now they are eating quietly and christmas is like 3 days away. "Omma Appa!" Jenny said while stuffing some rice in .

"What is it" Seohyun asked while getting brocolli for Johnny who is shaking his head.

"Lets go on a ski resort this christmas" Jenny said an Johnny nodded to them while his dad is not really interested because Seohyun haven't really open up to him yet. Johnny kicked his appa's foot and he groaned quietly and Johnny looked at his dad with those witty eyes and Kyuhyun knows its the signal. Him and the kids have been planning how to fix this family in the past few day.

"I guess Jenny is right" Kyuhyun said knowing Seohyun don't know how to ski and she will definitely be with Kyuhyun who is a pro,well thats what they hope.

"I don't w-want to" SEohyun said embarassingly and looked down. Johnny and Jenny pouted at the same time and started playing with their food.

"Omma..." the kids said whining to her. "Do omma don't know how to skii?" Johnny said to her teasingly,he is soo witty like his dad.

"Yes she don't know how to" Kyuhyun said and Seohyun looked at her madly. She like to be a perfect mom to her kids and he is not helping.

"Arasso..." Seohyun said and the two kids and Kyuhyun smiled evilly, Seohyun is still innocent at this kind of things so she don't see anything suspicious.

The evening ended and SEohyun read books to the kids and Jenny and Johnny fell asleep on their bedroom. Kyuhyun enter the bedroom and he saw Seohyun yawning while trying to lift the kids to bring to their room.

"Let them sleep here" Kyuhyun said to her sincerely, he really love to do this, this is something he always do when he is a kid sleep in his parents room.

"Are you sure its going to be cramped in here" Seohyun said somewhat worried she know Kyuhyun is really tired from work, even more exhausted than she is. And he grinned.

"Don't you like it?" Kyuhyun said teasingly and Seohyun shot him a glare and covered the kids with blanket. She walked toward his and hit his elbow and make a duck face to him. And she enter the bathroom to get change.

Kyuhyun just chuckled and laugh hysterically and Seohyun open the door and she have toothbrush in . She place her finger on her lips to keep him shut.

He smiled, he went to the bedroom and kissed the kids forehead and went to the side of Johnny so Seohyun can sleep next to Jenny. (Seo Jen John Kyu) thats the pattern they are in.

Seohyun went out of the bathroom to find the three on their dreamland already. She looked at the kids, she feel really sorry that they have to go through this, only if, ONLY IF kyuhyun did the things he did everything would have been perfect but now its hard for her to trust him again.

She went to the kids and kissed their cheeks and turn the lamp off. "goodnight" she murmured and Kyuhyun said spoke "Good night" to her, Seohyun smiled in the dark. "Bad dreams to you" she siad playfully and Kyuhyun smiled secretly and expand his hand to poke her side.

"Childish" she muttered and push his hands away. "So long...you're gonna wake the kids up" Seohyun hissed at him and he made a childish noise that made Seohyun to hit him. After playing a little they both went to deep,sweet sleep.