Chapter 29

Letting You Go......

"Where do you guys plan on getting married?" Yoona askedd while opening wide enough for the rice to fit in.

"Church...but we still have to look it up" Kyuhyun said as he wipe Jenny's lips with the tissues.

"Seo I want to make the wedding dress please" Jessica said while doing her aegyo voice on Seohyun and she just smiled at her unnie and nodded.

"How come you stop doing aegyo to me?" Donghae whispered and the guys just laugh.

"Omma Johnny is tired" he said while tugging her shirt.

"Guys lets just rest for now so tomorrow we can leave already." Kyuhyun said and the other followed.

"Appa carry me" Jenny said and kyuhyun grab her and he can see how exhausted his little angel is.

"Nadoooo" Krystal said while getting on hi dad's back.

"What have you been eating sweetie" Leeteuk joked and Taeyeon smack his head.

"Don't say that Minho might hear and think our baby is heavy" and Leeteuk glared at her.

"Stop pairing them" he said.

"Aigoo the kids must have been tired" Seohyun said while removing the kids shoes who fell asleep while going home.

"All they did was run around...must have been tiring. i mean playing starcraft is tiring too and all i do is sit around" he joked while removing his shirt.

"You still play that game?" Seohyun asked and let out a chuckle.

"Whatever" he murmured and put on a brand new shirt.

"Watch the kids I need to shower" she said and he an evil smile spread his lips.

"Want me to join?" he said and Seohyun throw a pillow at him.

"" she said and run to the bathroom and locked it. He laughed at her.

"Sleep well kids because in no time you will have another sibling" he said while sleeping next to the kids.

Short update mianhe....I just want to tell you guys KYUHYUN IS NOT JOINING WGM!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG but that means either donghae and eunhyuk are going to join my Hyoyeon OMG!!! I'll update soo but my semester exam is coming so need to review...i am failing badly at school and if i falil no more kpop ANDWAEEE my dad is going to confiscate everything my ipod my comp...omg horrible right LOL