Chapter 18

Letting You Go......

Seohyun and the kids went home and the one thing that's very weird is Kyuhyun is not yet home.

"Omma,appa is not yet home" Johnny said when he check almost the whole house.

"I'm hungry" the kids yelled and Seohyun prepared them early dinner and after that he told the kids to do their homeworks in the living room.

"Okay...12+3 is what" Seohyun ask the kids and the kids started sharing their fingers.

"15" they both yelled and write it in their paper. Its alread 8:00 but Kyuhyun is not yet home and Seohyun is started to get worried. The phone started ringing.

"I'm going to get the phone" she told the kids and they nodded.

"Yeoboseyo" she said politely.

"Is this the Cho Residence" the man ask from the phone...which is Kyuhyun's number.

"Mr. Cho is drunk right now and we are having a early close but he won't listen to us" the man said and Seohyun ask the address and she fumed up in anger one thing she can't tolerate is alcohol in her presence.

"Umma where you goin?" the kids ask.

"Go to you're room and sleep" she said and left the house.

"Someone is in trouble" Johnny joked as he saw his mom blowing hardly on her nose.

"Gurae" Jenny said and they both went to their rooms to rest.

"His over there" the guard said to Seohyun.

"VIP Room" Seohyun said while gritting her teeth in anger and she open the door and see Kyuhyun totally...drunk.

"Yeobo~~~~~~~~~" Kyuhyun said and tried to stand up but epic fail.

"Cho Kyuhyun....how dare you drink" she said getting his stuff together,his briefcase and some paper and put it in and Kyuhyun hug her waist while she was doing it.

"Get off me you smelly..." she said pushing him off she is soo mad right now...no pissed off right now at him.

"Can you please carry him" she told the man watching them but he fight.

"Get off me...i want Seohyun" he said and hug her more and that's it...she need to use the secret power.

"Get off me or you're going to you're dreamland faster" she said coldly at him and he just shake his head cutely. Seohyun punched him in the face...unfortunately she must use what she don't want to use violence. Kyuhyun immediately got knocked out with one punch.

"M-mam" the guard said.

"Put him in my car and his car his going to be getting it tomorrow...i'm sorry for my behavior" she said and left the room and the man obeyed her like a dog. The man put him on the backseat and he is sleeping like a kid now.

"Did I hit too hard" she said and check his face...this is the second time she have to use violence on him. "He deserve" she said and drove home. She check the kids first to see if they are sleeping she dont want them to see him in this condition. She have to carry him to their room.

"Cho Kyuhyun" she said once again as she throw him on the bed tired and mad.

"Seohyun" he groaned. And she roll her eyes and headed to him to get him cleaned up.

"Stay there don't move" she said and seat nest to him putting the warm damp towel on his forehead.

"You go home hoping to rest but here I am taking care of another student" she said as she place the towel near his cheek, well with a little force.

Kyuhyun grab her waist not wanting to let go of her.

"Move you smell" she whined but he shake his head...his not that sobber anymore.

"Why did you drink...huh?!?" she half shouted and pinch his arm and he flinch a little.

"You made me drink" he said calmly and Seohyun groaned in frustration. She stood up and grab his shoulder to make it still on the bed because he keep moving.

"Move or else" she said and he immediately stop. She started removing his necktie which she seems to be having trouble.

Kyuhyun grab her hand and somewhat help her to do it, she started ing 3 buttons and stop and put another towel on it.

"Seohyun...do you love someone else?" he ask to her and she stopped for a minute and continue what she was doing.

"Kyuhyun you're drunk lets stop this" she said and put the towel on the towel on the basin. Kyuhyun grab her wrist befor she can go.

"I'm not drunk...anymore" he said whispering the last word due to embarassment.

"Lets get this over with...ok! So get to the point Kyuhyun" she said looking at his sad eyes straighly.

"You and Yonghwa" he said and Seohyun tried to contain her laughter to what he said.

"So you get wasted in the goddamn club because of who...Yonghwa?!?" she acted out and he look on the floor.

"Unbelievable...so Cho Kyuhyun got jealous?" Seohyun said and continue to act along...he is soo adorable in her eyes right now and want revenge to what he did...a friendly revenge.

"Stop it Seo...jsut answer me are you just sticking with me because of the kids?" he ask disappointedly and Seohyun bit her lips she want to laugh right now.

"Aniyo...I'm doing this because I want to do it" she said and was about to run away...she have to release the laughter in her body.

"So you want to be with me?" he ask seriously and she stop...that wasn't part of the plan.

"Kyuhyun just go to sleep" she said guiding him to the bed but he won't move....his crying, he get too emotional when his drunk.

"Yah...that's girls thing" Seohyun said and quickly wipe his tears and kyuhyun hug her tighly than before his crying softly...eventhough he dont want to show his soft side he have to.

"Kyu stop" Seohyun said softly and hug him back.

"We will talk about this tomorrow okay..." she said to him but he wont let go of her.

"I dont want to what if you run away when I wake up" he said to her and bury his head on her shoulders and sniffled a little.

"No ones running away Kyu" she said softly and he release the pressure of his hug to her a little.

"Lets sleep we have work tomorrow" she said and put him on the bed softly.

"Seo" but before he can continue Seohyun give him a sweet quick peck on the lips.

"Sleep" she said and cover him up with a blanket and went to the bathroom to get rid of the basin.

Seohyun blushed and mentally scolded herself while Kyuhyun smiled to his ears...

"I know she still love me" he said proudly and went to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This might end soon......on the last chappie I cant make Yonghwa a bad guy......i love him too you can see it in my username i.d. XD