Chapter 27

Letting You Go......

"Wah!" Seohyun yelled like a kid as she saw a big pororo hot air balloon floating in the place.

"Are the kids seeing this" she said looking up, her unnies took the kids away from them for some reason.

"Of course they are" Kyuhyun said gently putting his hands on her shoulders.

"You're no fun" she murmurmed and Kyuhyun gritted his teeth.

"What do you mean?" he ask nicely.

"If the kids are with me we are probably playing around...just the two of us its awkward and we are jsut walking" she said and he smiled at her.

"No fun" he said backing away and going near her.

"Cho Kyuhyun" Seohyun said somewaht scared of what he is going to do...and he tickled her her.

"YAH!!!HAHAHHHAHA" Seohyun said giggling while punching his back. The were playing around for almost 20 minutes until Kyuhyun stopped.

"Seo come with me imma show you something" he said and hold her hand tightly. the two went to the grassy area where there are less people.

"What are we doing here?" she asked...she want to ride the rides too.

"just sit" he said as he plop down on the grass and remove his jacket and put it on te grass.

"Sit" he said and pull her down to sit next to him. As Seohyun sat down Kyuhyun stretched his legs and put Seohyun's head on his lap.

"You're really pretty with no make up on" he said while moving her bangs to the side, Seohyun in contrary blushed madly but was not ashamed of it since Kyuhyun probably seen her blush for like forever.

"People say that too" she whispered and he grab her cheeks gently.

"WHO" he said and Seohyun smirked a little.

"What the real deal" Seohyun began...she know there has to be something going to happen here.

"What time is it?" he ask and Seohyun grab his arm and look at his watch.

"4:55 pm" she said and kyuhyun smiled widely at her and fix his clothes a little and let her stood up.

"What?" he said to her while she was eyeing him suspiciously.

"Seo Joohyun...." he started holding her hand tightly as if he don't want to let go of her...never.

"Wae" she said and look at him innocently.

"I remember the question u asked me. Why I love you.
I love u because u bring out a side of me that I never know exist
You make me a good person
My friends n family tell me that I have changed completely in a good way.
Recently I begun to see it myself.
Food n drink tast different
I hear n feel the music in a different way
I don't have heatburn anymore...because of you
I think about goals n future more than ever
When we are not together, you are always in my mind.Especially when I left you I feel like my soul left me too.
I miss you when you are not around. It's like you are with me when you are not around. You are in my mind all the time.
I feel loved by you and do you know that is best feeling ever
I'll never hurt, I'll love and cherish you for as long as I live. I will not make the same mistake I did before. I know it's going to be hard because of all the pain I have given you. I know that we will have up and down times especially the first years but I am confident we are good for each other and meant to be for each other. Seo Joohyun will you marry me? ..."""'' '

He said and let go of her hand and reach for the ring on his pocket and knelt down.

"I repeat....Will you Seo Joohyun take Cho Kyuhyun back again" he said playfully and tears run through Seohyun's cheeks and nodded softly and Kyuhyun nervously put the wedding ring on her...for the second  time he proposed again but it felt like a first time.

He stood up and kissed her~

Second part later KEKEKE