Chapter 11

Letting You Go......

It was 6 o'clock in the morning the two are still asleep. Kyuhyun and Seohyun are hugging each other, unintentionally.

Seohyun's hands are wrapped in Kyuhyun's waist and her head resting on his chest, while kyuhyun is pulling her closer to her. They are still asleep then the two kids enter the room, but before Johnny could shout to what he is seeing Jenny covered his mouth and glared at him to keep him shut. "Jenny" Johnny whispered at her. "Lets leave them" she said and they went out but Johnny took one last look and made his fist into a ball.

Seohyun started waking up slowly and Kyuhyun too. "AHH!!!!!!" Seohyun yelled and pushed kyuhyun to the bed and he fell on his .

"AISH!" he yelled and Seohyun looked at him angrily. "WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!!!!!!" she yelled and covered herself with the blanket eventhough she is fully covered. "I did nothing" he said calmly and rubbed his . "OMMA!!!" the two kids yelled and run to their mom and give her hugs and a lot of kisses on her face. Kyuhyun smiled at the view, he missed alot, he could have made memories with them instead of wasting it on his ex. "Appa" Jenny said and hugged him too and give him a kiss on the cheek, and Johnny just bowed at him to show som respect.

The family went out of the room to eat their breakfast. Seohyun is in the kitchen preparing for their food.

While Jenny is playing with her dad and Johnny just sitting and watching the tv.

"Appa am I pretty?" Jenny said while pouting. He remember Seohyun asking the same thing to him.

FLASHBACK

"Oppa Am i pretty?" Seohyun said and pouted cutely for him.

"No" he said straightforward. Seohyun frowned and ask another question.

"Do you want to be with me forever?" she asked hoping he would say yes.

"No" he said again now she is getting angry.

"Would you cry if I walk away?" she asked one last question.

"No" he said again and look at her.

She walked away but Kyuhyun hugged her from her back and he said...

"You're not pretty, you're beautiful. I dont want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever. And lastly, I wouldn't cry if you walk away...I would DIE" he said and made her turn around and put their nose together so they are touching and feeling their hot breaths.

"Please stay with me" and Seohyun kissed him. "of course...you have a good tongue" she said playfully and pinch his nose.

END OF FLASHBACK

"No" Kyuhyun said and Jenny pouted. "You're beautiful" Kyuhyun said and Seohyun called all of them to eat together.