Chapter 19

Letting You Go......

(just a free chapter i love the comments) The couple is sleeping...Kyuhyun have his arm on her waist and Seohyun is facing the other way hugging the pillow. The kids enter their room because there was a sudden thunderstorm.

"OOMMMAAAAA!!!" Jenny yelled and kyuhyun stood up and run toward the kids who are holding a hello kitty and pororo stuff toys.

"mwoh" seohyun said half awake and Johnny run towards their bed and so as Jenny.

"Omma...there is no school today its raining" Johnny said and a thunder came that scared the kids.

"Can w-we sleep here" Jenny ask but before their parents can answer Johnny already lied down on the bed.

"C'mon" he said to Jenny and Jenny slept next to her mom.

3 hours later

"Seohyun" Kyuhyun said when Johnny put his feet on his father's neck.

"What" she whisper "Johnny is killing me" he said trying to get rid of it but it just come back.

"Just get out of there then" she said and Kyuhyun stood up and she scoot a little and Kyuhyun lay down next to her.

"Put a pillow next to him" Seohyun and Kyuhyun stood up and place a pillow next to him so he wont fall.

"Goodnight" he said and kiss the back of her head and hug her waist while Seohyun is hugging Jenny.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Unnie is there no school today?" Seohyun ask Taeyeon on the phone.

"I think because its raining and where on what signal...i have no idea" she said and she heard someone yell.

"Omma~~~appa is soo annoying!!!!" her kids yelled it looks like Leeteuk is tickling her again because she can hear laughing.

"Seo byebye...saranghae" Taeyeon said

"Nadu saranghae" she said and hang up and when she turn back she found Kyuhyun standing next to her.

"You scared me" she said and Kyuhyun kiss her cheek.

"Good morning...who were you talking to the phone?" he ask and Seohyun roll her eyes

"Taeyeon" she said and she hear the kids yawning.

"Move" she said but Kyuhyun wont and she chuckled

"I said move" she said softly and he smile..."You have work right?" she ask and he shook his head.

"Omma Appa Good Mornin" they said and they smile.

"Appa I have something to tell you" Johnny said and Seohyun smiled

"Ahhhh" Johnny breathed softly in his father's nose.

"AHHHHH SMELL" he yelled and cover his mouth.

"Lets toothbrush shall we" he said and pick Johnny up and headed to their bathroom.

"Appa is cool...mommy wont let me use her bathroom only Jenny" he said

"So its 1boy vs 2 girls" he said and he nodded.

"Not fair" he said and they both laughed.