Chapter 24

Letting You Go......

"Move Eunhyuk" Hyoyoeon said pushing her lovely husband off.

"Wae?" he ask, he wanted to sit with her.

"Seohyun is sitting with me...we have alot of catching up to do!" she said and started looking for her kid but she already saw him talking to her friends kids.

"AISH!" Eunhyuk said and Hyoyeon glared at her and he obeyed like a puppy.

"Lets just go this woman ar mad!" Siwon said childishly since Tiffany don't want to sit with her too.

"Dad...stop lying Mommy doesn't want to sit with you" he said and let out a playful smirk at his dad.

"YOU!!!! I am telling Krystal that yo.." but before he can continue Minho covered his dad's mouth.

"Dad this is the last time you are going to hear a secret from me"  he whispered.

"Krystal what?" Leeteuk said and his daughter Krystal looked at Minho curiously too.

"Nothing" they both said and Minho left immediately.

"LEAVE THIS SECTION NOW!!!!!!!!"The ice princess yelled that the boys and the kids got scared.

"Omma!!!" Johnny yelled and run to his dad who is closer to him.

"Lets leave them alone...who know what they are going to talk about" Donghae said.

"We will keep an eye to all of you...I dont want you all talking about males" Yesung warned them and the boys nodded, but his eyes are focused on Yuri.

"Shut up" Yuri said and kiss her husband on the cheeks.

"I'm a photographer what do you expect" she said and pushing the last person out of thier private section.

"I MEAN IT YURI...KWON YURI!!!" she heard Yesung yell and the girls let out a small giggle.

"Aigoo Yuri-ah...must have been hard for you" Yoona joked a little and Yuri grab her neck.

"Stop it you two!" Hyoyeon yelled at them since the plane is already starting to go.

"HYO ARE YOU FINE!!!" she heard someone yell...one thing she hate about planes is her ears popping.

"SHE IS FINE!!!" the girls yelled.

"So...."Sunny said with aegyo that litterally pissed Jessica off.

"YAH SOONKYU!!!HOW OLD ARE YOU TO BE DOING THAT!!!" Jessica yelled at her.

"I may age but my aegyo don't, do you know how many male populations still dying for me" she joke and Sooyoung made a face at her.

"You are married Sun..you already have a kid" she joked and suddenly all eyes turn to Seohyun.

"Wae?" she said innocently.

"Stop with the act maknae...something happen to both of you, AGAIN" Taeyeon said calmly.

"You make it sound like a bad thing" Tiffany whispered.

"In the heat of the moment...you see it just" she started uncomfortably

"Do you guys plan on getting married?" Jessica ask out of the blue and the girls just nodded.

"I have no idea" she said facepalming herself.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So bro wazzup!" Sungmin said to Kyuhyun who is in deep thoughts.

"Nothing...Hyung should i ask Seohyun to marry me?" he ask to him.

"Again" he heard someone said and its none other than Kibum.

"Yah!" Kyuhyun said and Kibum just smirk at him.

"If you are going to ask her again...better do it right, or else i might kill you now!" Leetuek warned him in a playful way.

"Kyuhyun if you mess this up...aigoo...do you know how crazy Jessica went after hearing you two are breaking apart she littlerally punch me just to tell where you are" Donghae said and make a scared gesture.

"Where is the cool Donghae now?" Siwon joked and Donghae glared at him.

"The guy who got pushed by Tiffany" Donghae joke and Siwon push him.

"You two never grow old" Yesung chirped at them.

"So Yesung how are you and Yuri...I see you being too protective" Sungmin joked and Yesung breath out.

"You see...she have been into photography lately and one time I went there, OMG big guys with big muscles" he said pinching Siwons.

"I told you to come with me in the gym" he joke

"Are you two still doing it?" Kyuhyun said and all the eyes are on him.

"WHAT!" he yelled at them.

"Did you two did IT?" the boys yelled at one time and they heard Jessica screaming with her dolphin scream so they started whipering.

"You can say that" he plainly siad.

"You really are the best...do you know that even if Seohyun have kids already...whew guys all over are will to take you're place over" Leeteuk whispered.

"Man you need to get you're act straight together or else" Eunhyuk siad to him.

"I am asking her to marry me...before we get out of this trip...help me please" Kyuhyun siad with aegyo and Siwon smack his head.

"One sungmin is enough doing that" he said and sit comfortably in the chair.

(Sorrieee for the lame chapters...anyways DID YOU SEE SUGEN INTERACTION IN MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)