11.11.11 SUPERGENERATION TIME!

Letting You Go......

"Kids lets go Auntie Taeyeon is waiting for us" Seohyun said, its the kids birthday today and they plan on celebratign it for a week with her unnies and oppas.

"NEH!" the twins yelled and Kyuhyun put their luggage in his car, all of them along with his old buddies. The couple and the kids headed to the Airport because Pororo World is not in Seoul, so they have to use Kyuhyun's personal jet, more like his parents. When they arrive at the airport they found crowd hugging and laughing with kids.

"HYUN!!!!!" All of them yelled and the family went near them.

"Kyuhyun!!!" Sungmin yelled, finally fine and out of the hospital after that Yesung, Ryeowook and all the boys hug him like htey haven't seen each others like forever which is true.

"Oppa!" Jenny yelled and immediately hug Minho and Minho carried.

"Wah! Jenny is getting heavy" Minho said and Jenny punch him.

"So...how are you guys?" Hyoyeon said teasingly to her dongsaeng and pinch her sides.

"Correct!" Yoona said while hugging her maknae.

"We are fine i guess" Seohyun said and shrugged and Johnny went to her aunties and said.

"Mommy and Daddy were eating each other and Jenny told me thats how they make baby" he said and Seohyun put her hands on his mouth and awkwardly laugh at her unnies.

"Go there" she said and the girls were shock and laugh at his statement.

"WOW!" Taeyeon, her byuntae unnie yelled.

"So...did you get eaten~" Sooyoung said and headlock her.

"Unnie soo embarassing" she said fixing her hair.

"LETS GO TO PORORO WORLD!!!!!!" Taemin yelled Tiffany and Siwon's son yelled.

"Yup lets go" the chodings yelled and went into the plane of Kyuhyun.

(Short update!!!I want the SUPERGEN to make a CAMEO!!!!)