Chapter 26

Letting You Go......

As Seohyun was changing her clothes and the kids already went down and went to Minho's room to play with them a little Kyuhyun went to his drawer and pick up a small box. He opened it and a little shining ring came out.

 

 

"Seo Joohyun will you marry me" he said practicing the line that he will use a little later.

"This is you're last chance Kyuhyun or else you will be dead" he whispered and smiled softly till he hear the bathroom door getting unlock he stuff the ring on his back pocket gently.

"Lets go" Seohyun said while flipping her hair gently and smile warmly at him.

"Yup" Kyuhyun said and hold her hand gently and she just look at him weirdly.

"What's with the skinship...you know i am uncomfortable with these things" she joked at him.

"Well you have to live with it since i love this things" he smirk...the famouse evil smirk that never fail to amuse her, how her heart beats faster whenever that smirk appear across his face.

"YOU TWO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!" people started knocking on their door and screaming shamelessly.

"Don't these people have shame" kyuhyun said and open the door and its none other than the Ice Princess glaring at him...he ate his words, he cannot argue with her...she is really mean.

"Whate are we going or what!" jessica said impatiently and Donghae have to calm her down a little.

"yeobo~" he said and jessica glare at him and Taeyeon smack her head.

"Lets go!!!" they all yelled!

(Short chappie I might update tomorrow a longer one...the WILL YOU MARRY ME PART might come out!!!!^^)