Chapter 14

Letting You Go......

The family headed to one of Kyuhyun's ski resorts.

"Appa do you really own this?" Johnny asked with wide eyes while looking all over the place.

"Yes...I'm cool right?" Kyuhyun said and smiled and pick Johnny up.

"So....aish" Seohyun mumbled, he is too boastful. Everyone started looking at them especially the old employees they remeber her, she was the sweetest girl they ever know.

"Annyeonhaseyo...." the workers greeted and Seohyun bowed while Kyuhyun was just like I don't care.

"I think you should bow" Seohyun said to him and only him. And he groaned this is so not him but he still did and everyone was some waht shocked but htey know the power of Seohyun over him.

"Good Morning sir" the man said "The room i reserved is it ready?" Kyuhyun asked and the man nodded.

"How many rooms did you get?" she asked him and he smiled and pinched her cheeks and her eyes widen with his actions.

"Its two bed...for us and the kids" he said and Jenny and Johnny just look at them and smiled secretly their dad is doing great. He put his arms over her shoulders Seohyun try to push him but he is strong while his other hand is hoding Jenny while johhny is holding his mom's hand.

"What a good family" the workers and some of the visitors commented, they indeed look like a very happy famly. And the kids smiled happily while looking at the new environment they are in.

"OMMA LETS CHANGE ALREADY!" the kids yelled while they enter the room to change to their outfits.

"Hyper" Seohyun mumbled as she put the luggage down.

"Let me help" Kyuhyun said while grabbing it from her but she just dodge it. "No need...go change already" she said and smiled she want this to be fun ans she don't want to ruin it.

They all change to their appropriate clothes to go skiing the twins are wearing blue and pink while Seohyun is wearing pink too...and Kyuhyun jsut gray.

"WAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"The kids yelled while stepping the snow...

"Kids where this" their father said and put on their shoes to go skiing he also handed them the sticks for it.

"Don't go to faaaaaaaar!!!" Seohyun yelled while the kids are doing it in the kids section, she is just watching them from afar while Kyuhyun is teaching them.

"Aigoo" she said to herself when she saw Johnny fall and Jenny looks like enjoying the view.

After few minutes the kids finally learned the basics and Kyuhyun headed toward Seohyun while showing some moves to her and she just smirked at annoyance...

"Lets go" he said while grabbing her hand and she just whined.

"I dont want to i have to watch the kids" she made an excuse.

"You don''t want or you just cant" he siad and she stand up and fall gladly Kyuhyun grabbed her waist before she fell in the cold snow.

"I'll teach you" he said while helping her gain her balance.

(Short update...i don't have time to update too many homework and I am kinda sick sorry for wrong spellings and grammar or somesorts...ill update once i feel bettter..........read my other fanfic too....Complicated MARRIAGE....sorry i haven't updated it yet....