Chapter 12

Letting You Go......

Jenny and Seohyun left the house for Jenny's check up. Johnny and Kyuhyun are the only one left in the house it was soo awkward for the two of them they are just sitting there in the living room...motionless.

"Johhny" Kyuhyun said and Johnny just looked at him with a bitter expresion.

"Neh?" he said somewhat irritated. "Do you play any sports?" Kyuhyun asked trying to be close with him.

"Basketball" he plainly said and looked at the floor.

"Do you want to play?" Kyuhyun asked him with hope that he would accept his offer.

"what will I get if i win?" he asked and Kyuhyun chuckled...too much of him is seen in this guy.

"What do you want to get?" he asked and Johnny eyes beamed.

"If I win you leave and if you win...I will be good to you" he said eventhough this past few days he is starting to like him because he take care of him and Jenny, but he have to be sure...if his worthy of his trust.

"Deal" Kyuhyun said handed his hand out... and Johnny took it gladly. He have to win thats what Kyuhyun thought...he have too.

You can see competitiveness is going throught their eyes. Eventhough they knew its a very childish act Kyuhyun think its the future.

The two went outside and Johnny got to do the first shot. They keep shooting the ball but Kyuhyun give Johnny a 7 points advantage but he caught up he got to admit for a 6 years old Johnny got some skills. "AH!" Johnny yelled as he shot the ball in the hoop and it went in, Kyuhyun groaned in frustration...they are taking this game seriously but in the end Kyuhyun won.

Johnny throw the ball at him and accept the fact that he lost. "Great work...Dad" Johnny said and smiled at him wholeheartedly. Kyuhyun is dying of happiness so he went to Johnny and carried him aand put him in his neck. Johhny was holding his head tightly and smiling like a buffoon. Then they both went out of the court and Seohyun and Jenny already come home.

"Omma!!!" Johnny yelled while still in Kyuhyun's, Seohyun just smiled finally they are now in a OK relationship and Johnny went down and Hugged his mom.

"You're sweaty" Seohyun said and remove the kids shirt. "where is Jenny?" Johnny asked while messing his hair.

"Playing" she said and smacked the boys little buns. "Go take a shower" she said and Johnny run, he stink.

"Were on good terms now" Kyuhyun said "Only the two of us aren't" he said and drink a glass of water.

"Thats really good to hear....and us.... theres no more chance" Seohyun said and was about to walk out but Kyuhyun cornered her.

"Please get out of my way....you smell" she said but the truth is she dont want the walls she built to be broken down by Kyuhyun's sweet talk.

"Seo...can't you just forgive me?" he said while looking straight in to her eyes. "NO" she firmly said to him.

"God forgives and you don't...that dont make sense right?" Kyuhyun said to her. She looked down thinking of a good comeback.

"God is God and me is me...we are both different people..." She said and Kyuhyun blew his hair of his face.

"It don't matter...my point is let me prove it to you that I regret it that I" but before he can continue. Seohyun pushed him and covered her ears like a maniac.

"You did not regret anything!!!!!!!you're a person who have no SOUL!!!!!" she yelled and run. Kyuhyun slammed his fist in the table out of frustration.

"Seohyun calm down" Seohyun said while inhaling and exhaling deeply. "He hurt you right now you;re doing this for the kids and nothing more" she said punched her heart. "This is all you're fault" she said and a tear drop escape her precious eyes.

The kids were in the stairs seeing what happen and they did not like it at ALL. "Oppa we should do something" jenny said and Johnny nodded.

"Now you like appa" JEnny said teasingly and Johnny pushed her and went to his sister bedroom to make a plan.