Chapter 16

Letting You Go......

After the amazing vacation that the family had, Seohyun and Kyuhyun seemed to be getting along well. Except for the childish fights they are having everything was going fine. Seohyun found a place in her heart to forgive him but not to give in yet.

"Here kids...just ask Taeyeon unnie to help you open this up if you can't" she said giving the kids their lunch boxes. Vacation is not forever.

"Neh!" they said and headed in the living room while she clean the mess up before they head to school.

"Where's my food?" Kyuhyun asked with aegyo and Seohyun fake a puke at him.

"What do you mean food? Make you're own" she said and dry her hands with a clean towel. And kyuhyun went to her and wrap his arms on her slim waist.

"YAH!" Seohyun said as she push him away from her but he just tighten the grip.

"Make me food or no one is leaving this house" he said and did a merong to her while hugging her tightly.

"MWOYA!" Johnny yelled and run to his mom and push his dad.

"Don't hug my mom...she's mine MEEERRROOONGGG!" he said and hug Seohyun and Jenny came smacking his head.

"Let's go to the car pororo" she said and drag him and Kyuhyun merong at him.

"Childish" she said and throw him a bag.

"That's youre lunch" she said and smile and headed to her car.

"DRIVE SAFELY!!!!" Kyuhyun yelled and headed ot his own car too.

"Omma...don't let appa hug you arassoo" Johnny said strictly to his mom.

"yes yes yes" Seohyun said like a little girl got scolded by her father.

They got out of the car and enter the school ground she send the kids to the room,

"Seohyun" she heard someone call her and when she turn around

"Yonghwa o-oppa" she said in surprise

Short update sorry....havent uploaded in a long time mianhe!!!!