Chapter 17

Letting You Go......

"Can we just talk later I still have class" Seohyun said and he nodded.

"See me later at the bench...during lunch" he said and she let out a heavy sigh.

Lunch...Seohyun ask Taeyeon to take care fo the kids lunches because she said she is talking to Yonghwa.

"Aigoo....Seohyun-a just break his heart its better like that instead of giving him false hope" Taeyeon said and patted her shoulder like a good unnie would do to her dongsaeng.

"Unnie the man has been nice..." she whisper and left her room and she saw Leeteuk coming to her room.

"Seo" he said and paated her shoulders and enter the room.

She went to the place where she and Yonghwa is suppose to meet.

"Oppa" She said and Yonghwa look at her with a hurt eyes.

"How come you still accepted him?" he ask in disbelief.

"The kids..." she said and Yonghwa chuckled.

"Kids...Seohyun be honest with me do you still love him?!?" he half yelled at her.

"I already told you...I'm doing this for the kids not for me" she said to him unsure to what she said.

"I know when you lie...and you're definitely lying to me, so all this years I was stupid for" he said and breath out.

"I don't know...I'm sorry" she said and stand up but Yonghwa grab her wrist softly and she turn around seeing him with tears forming in his eyes.

"Don't be like this" Seohyun said pitying the guy infront of him...was she too harsh.

"Can you do me a favor before I leave" he said and immediately hug hertighly letting his tears fall down.

"I'm sorry...i thought I was over him but I wasn't..." she said and hug him back patting his hair.

They don't know someone was watching the intimate hug they shared.

"So whatever I do to win you back its all useless because you have him" he whispered and left the scene.

"I'm leaving tomorrow..." he said breaking the hug and wipe his tears.

"I hope you live the life that was once taken away from you...Seo when you need a friend I will be here" he said and Seohyun nodded and he left.