Chapter 1

Letting You Go......

"Seohyun this is not going to work anymore" he said to her "W-what d-do y-y-you mean o-oppa?" she asked with tears flowing on her cheeks, her knees getting weak. "I've been thinking about it......and I think this will not work anymore, us arguing about everything...its not the same anymore" he said to her and went closer to her and hold her shoulders, trying to comfort her to the best that he could "Seohyun you're young there's gonna be alot of opportunities for you out there" he said and Seohyun shoved his arms away and looked down but her tears are already dropping the ground "S-seo don't make hard for the both of us anymore" he said to her tryign to approach her but she backed away. "Us" she said as calm as she could she thought this is not the US she is dreaming of "Let me a-a-ask you a-a question?" she said between her soft sobs "is there another g-girl?" she said as tears fall uncontrollably in her eyes "I'm sorry" was all the world he can say.

He walked away grabbing his suitcase and left her. Seohyun dropped on her knees as she look at the disappearing figure waiting for him...saying that he is sorry and he did not mean that...but in the end he did not. "So t-this is it?" she asked her self "y-you left me h-here........o-opportunities........." she said and chuckled "i h-have a kid now its g-going to be hard to find those opportunities you're saying" she said and put her hand on her belly. "What face am I going to show my parents......" she said and cried hardly. She fought her love for Kyuhyun at the age of 19 they got married and now she's 21 and pregnant, she did not even get to finish college because Kyuhyun said she don't need it because he got him. But where is he now, he left her, the baby in her womb, ALONE.

"Omma!!!!!!!" a kid yelled on her ears and she blinked a few times. "Omma you're having nightmare again" another kid said "Aigoo" thats all she can say when Johnny and Jenny caught her screaming in her sleep. Its been six years already but she can't forget that horrible dream...nightmare just like Johnny told her. "Omma Johnny is hungry" he said and pouted, he got the same look like his father, same personality, he's like a photocopy of him. But Seohyun is sure that this kid is not gonna leave him like Kyuhyun did to her. "Omma its the first day of school remember!" Jenny said as she kisses her mom on her cheek. "You're right... its first day of school...and you guys wake up soo early" she said as she hug her daughter "Omma I want to sleep more but this girl is annoying" Johnny said and pinch the younger girl's cheek "YAH!!!!!!!!" she yelled and everything got messed up because the kids keep running around. Seohyun stand up to prepare for breakfast, she too need to get to school. She is a teacher in one of the most prestigious school in Korea she teaches Math. Because she is one of the best teacher in that school she get discount if she enroll her kids in that school. She have to be practical right now, with only her supporting her kids...she know she can't give them heritage but she know she can give them the best education they can get.

"Guys go down now!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled and she heard running footsteps on the stairs. Their house is a 2-story high house not really a mansion type but enough for the three of them to live comfortably "Eat now and mommy will take you guys to the bathroom to take a bath" she said as she placed the food in the table "Mommieeeeeee......." Johnny said "Johnny you're taking a bath" his mom said to him sternly "Yeah Johnny" Jenny said mimicking her mom "This girl!!!!!" he said and before he can continue Seohyun shoved a toast on his mouth "Eat you two...i'll get ready first" she said and went upstairs.

"You're so disgusting oppa" Jenny said as soon as their mother went upstairs "Just eat" he said to her annoyingly "I can't believe it where going to school" the younger girl said "excited" his brother said to her sarcastically trying to mock her "don't you want to go" she asked him innocently while takin a bite on her toast "When were at school we have to guard mom for any suitors out there" he said while biting hungrily on the food. "Suitors?" she asked "Nonsense talking to you...you're smart then you don't know what that means" he said and the girl continued "Can't believe where even twins........probably you're just like dad" she said and the boy slammed his fist at the table "I'm never gonna be like him" he said. "Johnny I'm giving you a bath" Seohyun said as soon as she got herself a bath and fixed herself. She heard the conversation fo the kids and she felt sad about how Johnny hating his dad. She don't want any of the two holding grudges on someone. On a young age Johnny already learned how to hate someone completely and thats none other than their dad. "Mom..can Jenny take a bath first" he said while rubbing his two hands together begging his mom 'No, Jenny go take a bath on Mommy's bathroom" she said and Jenny nodded being the little Seohyun she matured fast enough "BLEEEH" she said to his brother who is being carried by his mom. "You never let me use you're bathroom" he said and hugged his mom's neck tightly "You're such a whiner" she said and took him to the bathroom.

When the kids are finnally in their school uniforms, Seohyun combed the girls hair and putting it on a pony tail. "Mom I'm nervous" the gir said to her mom "Its normal" she and kissed the kid forehead "Omma can we go to your room a t lunch i want to eat with you" Johnny said "Of course...my students would live a companion in the classe. "Kids get your bags" Seohyun told them Johnny grabbed his Pororo lunch bag,backpack, and the Pororo juice. "Pororo addict" his sister mumbled while she is getting her Hello Kitty stuffs. Pink and Blue are like they're colors all the time. "Kids get in the car" their mom yelled and they both hurry up and Jenny closed the door.

"Good luck okay meet me in my room" she said as she give the kids a peck on the lips. And the two kids nodded and went inside the room "Taeyeon..go easy on them" she said to her co-teacher Taeyeon and they both smiled. She went straight to her classroom and sit on her desk to grab her daily plan. Students are not yet in class "Probably talking again" she smiled and wrote some stuff on the blackboard. She is one of the most loved teachers by the students here. "Good Morning Pretty teacher" a student walked in "Aigoo......repeating again I see" as she let out a sigh "No Mam he is not...he just want to see you'' another guy enter. "Mam is Calculus going to be hard" the boy asked "Of course thats why you have to study hard" she said to them. The two fo them are on her class last year. "Yeah....Yoseob study hard!!!" the guy said stick his tongue out "GIKWANG!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled and waved goodbye at Seohyun in a hurriedly manner. "Those two never grow old.......talk about seniors" she said and the bell rang. Kids started hurrying up to go to class.