Chapter 4

Letting You Go......

"JENNY!!!!!!!JOHNNY!!!!!!!!" 

 

A woman yelled rather short with her haired layed down. "Noona?" "Kyuhyun!?!" they both said at the same time. Kyuhyun let go of the hug of the two kids. "Teacher!" the two kids yelled and hug Taeyeon's knee. "What b-brings y-you here?" Taeyeon asked not believing what she is seeing. She know about him and Seohyun, she's been there when all the things happen. And she cannot believe he just met his kids but it look like he don't know anything. "Aren't you happy to see me!" he said cheerfully "It's been 6 years" he said and went closer to her. "Noona are you teaching this kids?" he said while smiling. "Y-yeah I am a kindergarden teacher...you know how i love kids" she said not trying to put on any suspicions for him. She ruffled the kids hair and she bent down "Go to your room and you're classmates are there...your mom told me to pick you up she have to do something so she cannot pick you two up" she said and Jenny and Johnny bowed at her. "Bye ahjussi" Jenny said cheerfully and Johnny just bowed.

"So....." Taeyeon said she still got 30 minutes off before she go to class and her co-teacher is in her room. "Noona...how have you been?" he said and look at her. "Me and Leeteuk going strong, as you can see I already have a kid 8 years old and I am teacher...h-how about you?" she asked "How did you and your'e girl go?" she asked just like Sungmin somewhat obligated. "I...we broke up she is a.....how do i explain this" he saidand scratch his head "No need for explanation" she just said quite happy about it. He know Kyuhyun he is the biggest jerk in town but when he and Seohyun become together her impression change but now it don't matter Seohyun is happy and he should be too. But deep inside she don't want Seohyun to meet him she might end up getting hurt again and she don't want that to happen. "I'll be leaving then school is about to start." she said and Kyuhyun said "Noona...can I ask you a question?" he said and Taeyeon felt th DODOONG sound "w-what i-is it?" she said stuttering due to her nervousness. "Seohyun" he asked sincerely. "I'm sorry Kyuhyun if i know where she is do you think i will let you meet her?" she said with a hint of anger. "No...no I don't" he said and smiled bitterly "If thats all you're gonna ask I will make my exit now...nice to meet you again" she said and left.

"LIAR'' Taeyeon hissed at herself. "Aish do i say this to Seohyun or not" she said and made a deep sigh before entering her classroom to see kids running around and stop to take their seat. She smiled cheerfully to the kids.

"Guys!!!!" Seohyun yelled at her class "I told you lunch is almost near can't you just pay a little attention" she said this batch of her class really break her patience. "Neh" everyone said somewhat scared to Seohyun because she barely shouts at her class. "Okay I know you hate math but please......please pay attention, we don't give you're grade out you earn them." she said and a student said "Oh my god" the boy in the back said in English with frustration. "Excuse me" Seohyun said "Same old same old saying" he said "GONGCHAN STEP OUTSIDE!" she yelled and pointed out the door. Some people understand what that boy meant some don't because its in english. She continued her class and teach them about absolute value and graphings and tons more. "Have a great lunch" She said and everyone started unpacking their food while some headed outside to go to the cafeteria. She went outside grabbing her stuff and headed outside. "As for you Gongchan I want to see you're guardian on Monday...its Friday and you're making big fuss" she said in English so that this kid can keep the words in his mouth. "I'm sorry....please don't" before he continue Seohyun look at him "Bring me your guardian on Monday, no buts." She said and left. "Idiot" Sandeul said to him and smacked his head "Now what we will do we are dead to Mom" he said.

Seohyun headed to Taeyeon's classroom to bring her kids lunch. "Unnie" she said "Joohyun" Taeyeon said cheerfully. "Mommy!!!!!!!" the two kids yelled I have your'e foods" She headed and give them their lunch boxes. "Unnie.....I am soo exhausted" Seohyun said and hugged Taeyeon who is writing ABC's in the board. "Thank goodness its Friday" Taeyeon said "Yup i have to bring this kids in the hospital for their check up on....sunday?" she said unsure and look at the kids. Then Jenny came towards her mom "Mom we *chew* met an ahjussi today!" she said cheerfully. And Seohyun eyed her suspiciously "who is it?" she asked and Johnny butted in "no one i told this girl not to tell our name but she did" he said annoyed and try to pick some apples from her lunchbox "What did Mommy told you about talking to strangers" she said as she wiped her daughters face. "Teacher know him" she said and pouted and resumed eating. "Who is it unnie?" Seohyun asked innocently. "A-ahh" she said nervous of what to say, either the truth or lie at her favorite maknae. "No one just some parents..you know.." she said and smiled awkwardly and Seohyun just smiled.

After a long hour of teaching the first week of school is finally done. "Aigoo.....come here you two are stinky" she said as she put a towel on the twins back. "Omma its weekend!!!" the kids yelled "Yeah...mommy knows now lets get in the car" she said and put the kids inside and put the kids inside. "Do you two want to eat in McDonalds" she said because she is too tired too cook "Or chinese buffet" she said and two kids yelled "CHINESE!!!". She headed towards a Chinise buffet.

"Hyung....please go to our school on Monday!!!" GongChan pleaded his stubborn cousin. "Its your fault go call your mom now!" he said mocking him. "Hyung will treat you" Sandeul said he know his cousin's weakness. "Chinese" the two sang and Kyuhyun stomped his feet. "Give me my car keys!!!" he yelled and the two high fived.

"Come with me!!!" Jenny said and pulled his brother to the sushi counter. "This is the ewww-iest food i have ever seen" he said making a disgusting face. "Mommy said they are healthy go pick some... you can't just eat pizza and lo mein here you know" she said and put some California roll on his plate. "Aish" he said and pick out more foods. Seohyun who find her kids grabbed them and headed them to their table. "Baby you eat sushi?!?" his mom asked in disbelief "Good" she said and pinch his adorable cheeks. "Here ahhh...." Jenny said to Johnny who is so stubborn not eating a sushi. "omma" he mouthed to his mom he know jenny can be persistent when she wants too. "Guys behave omma have to go to the restroom....jenny i'll left you in charge" she said and kissed Johnny's cheek. "Why always her" he said pointing his finger on her. "Because she is a girl and I am girl" she said and that left Johnny confused one thing he hate about his mom is she would always play with words with him.

After they got done eating Seohyun fixed the kids up and was about to close the door when someone shouted at her. "TEACHER!!" she looked and found Gongchan and Sandeul waving crazy to her. "Mam what are you doing here" Sandeul said and picked Jenny up and started spinning her around. "Who are you guys with?" Seohyun asked them. "With our cousin" they said and Jenny keep laughing and Johnny pulled Sandeul's shirt so Sandeul picked him up too. "You should meet him...." Sandeul said "I am kinda busy and I am tired look we are still in uniforms" she said and Gongchan just noticed that. "Chanie!!!!!!!" someone yelled. "Hyung!!!" he said but before GongChan can introduced Seohyun she already entered the car.

"You are so slow you should have met my teacher and she is hot too.." Sandeul said and Kyuhyun smacked their heads. "I already got someone in mind" he said playfully that causes the two to ask questions.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updates!!!!!!!please leave a comment if i find some comments i might update one more time XD i'm just joking i just feel energize to update today because i got tons of comments ^^