Chapter Seven

Bunny and Wolf

I walked around the mansion aimlessly, just feeling like enjoying the odd but somehow blissful silence that surrounded me. I do get that they're all dead people, but it was rather unnerving to have absolutely no sounds in the huge building. Not that I particularly enjoyed them showing their liveliness by staring at me whenever I passed. Thankfully, there weren't any hateful glares as I feared there might have been. I passed Hyukkie's room again, and looked up at it. I had passed this room more than once before, and this time was just to make sure I hadn't completely been hallucinating. I raised my fist, wanting to know whether Minnie really was possessing me or not, and knocked. There was a loud thud, and I heard someone groan, sounding annoyed. I also heard a sigh, and someone's footsteps coming towards the door. Hyukkie opened it, and his annoyed look quickly changed into one of pleased surprise. I noted his rumpled clothes and ruffled up hair, and blinked.

"Is your room empty?" I asked, and here hesitated before opening his mouth to answer.

"Well, Donghae is-" I cut him off with a snicker and a curt nod. Oops. Clearly I was disturbing him. Way to go, Sungmin, you've got horrible timing.

"So this is a bad time?" I asked and he gave me a jab in the ribs as he opened his door wider and moved aside for me to come in as he shook his head.

"S'Fine." He said, and I nodded, going past him into his room. I found Donghae spread eagled on his bed -fully clothed, thank god- staring up at the ceiling, and sat by his hand. He sat up and gave me a grin.

"I've got a question. " I said, and they both 'hmm?'ed.

"I pretty sure I'm not going crazy, but I've walked past your door about six hundred times every though I've been going straight for the last thirty minutes." I said, and Hyukkie laughed as Donghae just facelpalmed himself.

"It's a thing we put up in case humans enter the mansion, so they can't actually get anywhere. You were only able to notice my door because you've been in here before." Donghae said, and I 'oh'ed. That was probably why I could only see this door and the one next to it, belonging to my room. Hyukkie wouldn't stand for my room not being next to his.

"Ah. Is there any chance I can have a tour, or should I come back later so you two can continue?" I asked, earning a thwack upside the head from Hyukkie and I barely managed to notice the colour change in the suddenly red Donghae. I snickered as they both moved away from each other slightly, and Hyukkie went over to the door.

"We'll give you a tour." He said quickly, and I nodded as Donghae went out the door and stood there, waiting on us.

I saw the kitchen first, courtesy of Hyukkie. I met another of their coven members, Ryeowook. He was a half blooded vampire who eventually got fed up of feeding off of blood alone so ended up running their kitchen. The 'Pure bloods' never came in here much. It seemed as though there were many 'half bloods' in the coven, from the way he spoke. He left before I had finished my tour of the fridge.

Hyukkie had a fridge of his own, separate from the 'half bloods'. I raided it, and I now remember why I love Hyukkie as much as I do. Afterwards, me now being full of strawberries, chocolate and ice cream, they took me to the main room/living room. There were a bunch of people in there, whose heads snapped up at the sight of their leader. Or maybe it was me... I'm more than willing to hope it was Minnie they were staring at. They all bowed, standing and went all the way down, ninety degrees. Hyukkie smirked at my expression.

"See how awesome I am?" He mouthed, and I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head, amused. 

"You're totally conceited." I mouthed back, and he faked a hurt look. Donghae laughed lightly at us, and Hyukkie cleared his throat, making them stand up straight again. He nodded to them all, and they went back to whatever they were doing. He raised his eyebrow at me in a mocking manner, to which I responded to my flipping him off. There were subtle gasps around the room, and I froze before glaring at Hyukkie.

"Now they all want to kill me. Thanks." I whispered, well aware that they could all hear me. Not that I could do anything about it. He rolled his eyes.

"Idiot. If they wanted to, you would have been dead long ago." he replied. I sent him a dry look.

"Again, thanks. That was really comforting." I said, pouting slightly. He laughed and pointed out a few people around the room.

"Thats Kangin and Shindong, I'm sure you remember them." I nodded.

"Siwons over there, and'- oh, that's Leeteuk." He said, pointing out a redheaded guy to me. I nodded, then thought of something evil.

"You lied, he doesn't really look like a girl, Hyukkie." I said, a little louder than I spoke earlier, and Donghae covered his mouth with his hands, clearly wanting to laugh as said redhead's gaze -as well as every other gaze in the room- snapped to the leader, whose eyes were wide as he stared down at me.

"Sungmin!" He exclaimed, shocked. I held back a laugh.

"What? Oh, sorry. You said not to say it when he's here cause he can hear even when we talk in low voic- oops. " I said, noticing the redhead taking long and calming breaths. Donghae's eyes were screwed shut and he leaned on me to steady himself. Hyukkie was giving me a pleading look with his eyes, even if he had his poker face on. Eventually, I couldn't help it. He looked so helpless, I laughed. 

"Pfft!" My snort set Donghae off, and he burst out laughing. A few seconds later, I did too, and we leaned on each other for support as Hyukkie had his face in his hands. I could hear a few of the vampires in the room laughing too, and it made me laugh even harder, especially when I heard Donghae's unmistakable hiccup as he laughed. I leaned a little too hard on him, and we both fell to the floor, slowly getting up with the help of each other. When we calmed down, I had tears in my eyes form laughing so much, and Donghae's face was all pink.

"S-Sorry, Leeteuk-ssi, but I couldn't help it." I said, and Hyukkie's eyes widened.

"Yah! You should be apologising to me since you nearly got me killed!" He exclaimed,and I giggled, shaking my head.

"I'm sorry, Hyukkie that you're too good of a teacher." I replied, and Donghae laughed again.

"What've you been teaching him to do?" He asked, pulling me into a hug and combing his fingers through my hair. I laughed at Hyukkie's disgruntled expression, then went up to Leeteuk, who seemed surprised I did so.

"Don't sorry, he didn't really say that, don't kill him, please?" I asked with a grin I couldn't seem to wipe off my face as I bowed. When I straightened up, I extended a hand to him. He looked at it in shock, and I raised an eyebrow before he took it gently. I grinned and squeezed it as we shook.

"I'm Sungmin, and this is Minnie. He told us how you got that scar, and I want to tell you that you're awesome. He didn't tell me anything else about you though, so I wouldn't know... I'm sorry if he's done anything stupid to you. If he did, he usually does things like that, as you would probably know by now." I introduced ourselves and apologized on Hyukkie's behalf, just to annoy said monkey. He gave me a strange look as I went back to the two.

"I met Leeteuk, and you're a weird person, Hyukkie." I said. He raised an eyebrow, asking me what logic I used to figure that one out.

"Teukki-hyung doesn't know about your... Everything disability. How'd you hide it?" I elaborated, and his eyes widened.

"'Everything disability'? Wh- wait, 'Teukki-hyung'?" He seemed confused by everything I said, he couldn't focus on one of them. I nodded.

"Yeah, you're not the most coordinated person I know. That, and..." I trailed off and turned to look for Teukkie-hyung in the crowd of vampires who had come in to see what the earlier laughter was about.

"Is it okay if I call you that?" I asked, looking around in the general direction I spoke to him before. I heard a sigh from behind me, and spun around to see him behind me.

"Don't do that..." I muttered under my breath, calming my heart rate as he gave me an amused look but nodded anyway. I smirked triumphantly and looked at Hyukkie.

"So... Yeah. Teukkie-hyung." I said, and he rolled his eyes. Donghae smiled.

"I think it's cute, giving everyone nicknames." He said to Hyukkie, who shared a look with him before sighing and giving me the 'shoo' gesture. I grinned as he sat down on a sofa that was oddly empty very since we came in, even though there were people sitting on the floor next to it. I grinned and turned back to Teukkie-hyung.

"Hyung, do you have any friends?" I asked, and he blinked at me before shaking his head. I frowned. They were all in the same coven, so I kind of expected them to all be friends. I thought for a second, before coming up with the awesomest plan in the world.

"Hyukkie, Teukki-hyung and I are gonna make some friends!" I called, and he gave Teukkie hyung a sharp look, which earned him a nod, and he led me towards a group of people.

"Shindong, Yesung, Bastard, Ryeowook, Siwon, Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho, Onew, Key." He pointed them out and said their names with a blank expression. I couldn't help but smile as he called Kangin a bastard, nor could I help the giggle that burst forth as I saw said 'bastard's' angry expression upon being called one. He took a menacing step toward Teukkie'-ssi, and my eyes widened as the others backed away a little. I went in between then and hoped for the best.

"Yah! hold on, don't start killing each other yet; I've never seen someone getting murdered and I don't want to have to see one today!" I exclaimed, and they both stopped, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you god, no one died. Especially me." I muttered, noticing both their smirks as I said it. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up..." I said with a laugh, and they gave me amused looks. I then blinked and leaned around Kangin to see Hyukkie talking to someone else. Phew.

"Uhm...don't tell Hyukkie this happened, he might just kill us all." I said. And they both nodded. I grinned.

"Good, so we're all friends now?" I confirmed, holding both their hands, and they eyes each other disdainfully. I applied pressure, lots of it.

"Friends?" Thankfully, I got two nods.


 

Yes, I know. This was possibly the shortest chapter I've written so far, but I'm sort of dying to write Kyu and Min's meeting. I do have to work up to it though, so forgive me if the chapters just before it get boring xD

Tell me watcha think?

~Anna