Chapter Fourteen

Bunny and Wolf

Five minutes later, and we're here! Kyuhyun's eyes we're slightly wider than usual, something you wouldn't really notice. But, since it was Hyukkie's driving, he definitely was shaken up on the inside. I laughed at his expression as he clutched my hand tighter when we stopped in the school'd parking lot.

"Kyu? We're here." I said gently, noticing Hyukkie's smirk as he looked at Kyuhyun from the rear view mirror while he unbuckled his seatbelt. Kyuhyun blinked, and looked at me.

"He's a total maniac." He muttered and I laughed, lightly tugging my hand free from his death grip and rached over him, practically lying on his lap as I unbuckled his seatbelt. His fingers were trembling too much; I doubt he would have done it himself without breaking something, most likely the buckle. I straightened up again, gave him a smile and made to get out, but his hand stopped me. I gave him a questioning look, but he simply shook his head and got out, walking around to open my door for me. Was this why he stopped me...? Well then, thank you.

I got out and ignored the stares we were getting, instead moving to get Minnie out of the front seat. When I did, I noticed his fluff was really hot from the sun, and pouted. The sun shade thingy wasn't meant for toys, I know, but it was unfair. To me, it was, anyway.

"We've gotta give those papers to the receptionist." I said, and he nodded. I then looked around for Hyukkie, not seeing him anywhere near us.

"Looking for someone?" Came his voice behind me, and I spun around. My eyes widened, as did his when my fist stopped, merely inches from his face, I blinked as he smirked at my expression.

"Lee Eunhyuk, you bastard!" I said, giggling as he laughed. I even saw Kyuhyun smile, making me happier.

The stares from other students were more intense than usual, since Kyuhyun was with us. Said vampire seemed rather fidgety, and it irked me that they were making him uncomfortable. Hyukkie sensed my annoyance -probably not caring about Kyuhyun's discomfort- and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Calm down, don't do anything rash, bunny boy." He said quietly, and I frowned. The stares I could handle, but then they started whispering to each other, not even trying to hide that they were talking about us. I grit my teeth as we entered the school building with pretty much half the school behind us, staring and pointing.

"I've never done this before, and I hope I won't have to do this again." I muttered, confusing Hyukkie and Kyuhyun, then I turned around, and with the meanest glare I could muster, I kept my voice calm, but made sure my anger was portrayed.

"What?"

They all scattered, and I heard Hyukkie's muffled snickers behind me. When I went back to the with a small pout on my face, I noticed Kyuhyun was giving me odd looks with wide eyes, while Hyukkie was just giving me the amazed look he promised not to give me ever since I stopped doing martial arts.

"Shaddup." I held up a hand, silencing him as he was about to say something. Only to tease me, no doubt. He shut his mouth and bit down on his lip as he comtained his laughter. He was silent, as was Kyuhyun as we went to the receptionist's desk. Just as she looked up, and her eyes widened, Hyukkie exploded, making me sigh. I was wondering when he would crack.

"Holyyouwerelikeafreakingboss!" He burst out, and I facelpalmed myself harshly as the receptionist's wide eyes grew even wider. I rolled my own pair of brown orbs at him while Kyuhyun handed her his forms. She looked them overe before stamping something on them and putting them in a drawer to her right.

"P-Please enjoy your high school life, Kyuhyun-ssi." She said, making Hyukkie snort, then glare at her.

"I will, thank you Tiffany." He said, reading her name tag. Her blush made me get mad at... something.

"He doesn't need respect, just call him whatever." Hyukkie said to her, and Kyuhyun took a step towards him, making her eyes widen.

"Hyukkie, Kyu, both of you shush. I doubt Kyu will need to come back, since he won't be making any trouble. I should hope not anyway, so there's no need to call him anything. Ignore Hyukkie, as he's a total idiot. Thank you for giving us some of your -Hyukkie, sit down- time. If I remember correctly, we have to see the principal now?" I wasn't mad at her, (at least I don't think so) but I was angry at something or the other, so I just decided to get on with the process and get it over with as soon as possible so my anger would fade.

"Y-Yes, Sungmin-ssi." She muttered, and then stood, bowing as she gestured to a door to her left. I nodded, and gave Hyukkie a glare.

"Stay. Here." I said, and he folded his arms, pouting. I then threw his iPod (which he forgot to bring) at him, and he nodded his thanks, looking at me like I was some kind of God.

"Kyu?" I called called after a while, as he was simply starting at the floor with a thoughtful look on his face. He looked up at me, and nodded, emotionless as we went up to the principal's door. He looked at me, and I smiled, urging him forward. He raised a hand and knocked on the door, freezing as a gruff 'come in' was heard. We went in, and I smiled at the person behind the desk. He gave me one return, and raised an eyebrow at me, obviously asking me who Kyuhyun was.

"Hello, this is Kyuhyun, we enrolled him a few minutes ago." I said, not reacting to to he questioning look that Kyuhyun gave in my direction as the man behind the desk smiled at him.

"'We'?" He questioned, and I nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, Hyukkie and I." I elaborated, and he gave a -barely there- angry look, before he sighed and nodded. I smirked. Oh, the things Hyukkie's reputation and guardian could do in this place. We had a stare off for a little while, and I was sort of disappointed when I couldn't break it to see the no doubt confused yet amused look Kyuhyun was giving me right then. The principal then let out a long sigh and waved us away. I smirked.

"Name's Cho Kyuhyun, in case you were wondering." I said as I opened the door, gesturing for Kyuhyun to go out. When I closed it behind us, I snickered at the curses I heard from inside. The receptionist gave me a scared look, making me feel sort of... evil. I frowned slightly, then shrugged the thought away when I was suddenly back hugged by Hyukkie.

"Can we go now? We've got Korean, I want to sleep." He said into my hair, and I nodded as I looked through Kyuhyun's schedule that 'Tifanny' handed to me as she stared with wide eyes and an open mouth at Hyukkie latched onto me. I was rather surprised; he had almost all his classes with me, the only time we were apart being fourth period.

"A-Are you two... Together...?" She managed to ask, and Hyukkie and I looked at each other, then burst out laughing. I hadn't noticed Kyuhyun's anger that was practically causing the room to shake, since I was holding onto Hyukkie to keep from falling to the floor. When we both calmed down, we gave her identical amused looks and shook our heads.

"Remember the guy I came with on Saturday?" I asked, and she nodded, a light blush marring her features as she remembered Donghae. Hyukkie noticed and his eyes narrowed at her, making her shrink backwards.

"He's mine, don't even dream of it." Hyukkie threatened, and her eyes grew even wider than before, something I hadn't thought possible. She then turned to me, a questioning look in her eyes. I grinned and shook my head.

"I don't want a relationship with someone who doesn't know me properly. Sorry." I recited one of the things Hyukkie told me to say when a situation like this arises, and heard him snicker behind his hand. Kyuhyun's gaze snapped to me, and I looked up to him at the same time. I held his gaze,wondering why he was giving me such an intense look. He then blinked and looked away with a light flush and gestured for me to leave first. I did, then Hyukkie followed, and Kyuhyun came out last.

(Random Kyuhyun POV because I can)

"I don't want a relationship with someone who doesn't know me properly. Sorry." Sungmin's words were replaying in my head as we walked through the school's empty halls to our lockers.

"Kyu, since you don't have a locker yet, you can share mine." He said, and I nodded my thanks to him, neatly putting a few text books into his locker before he took some of his and exchanged them with Eunhyuk's. 

"Hyukkie, leave him alone. C'mere." Sungmin called to the bastard who was leaning casually against a post as a scared looking human stared up at him with wide eyes. He perked up at the sound of Sungmin's voice calling him and came over after gesturing for the human to run off, and so he did, before Eunhyuk smirked, earning a disapproving look from Sungmin.

"Take care of my Biology text book. And there's sheet music in your Math book. Be careful?" He said in a rushed breath as he dragged us both down the hallways after slamming Eunhyuk's locker shut. Said vampire nodded at his words, and pulled Sungmin to a stop as he passed a classroom, then steered him towards it. Giving a sheepishly embarrassed smile, Sungmin reached for my hand and smiled at me.

"I seriously feel like a parent now, I'm so excited!" He squealed cutely, and Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, opening the door lazily and strolling in like he owned the place.

...

'CUTELY'?! THE HELL?!

Said 'cute' person still holding my hand entered next, pulling me along. The teacher stopped what he was doing and looked up angrily, then blinked, frozen as he saw them.

"L-Late for class again, Eunhyuk, Sungmin." He stuttered. Sungmin gave him an apologetic look while Eunhyuk looked like he couldn't care less.

"Whatever. No one's dead, and I haven't kicked a puppy, since you're all staring at me like I did." He said, rolling his eyes. Sungmin facelpalmed and poked his shoulder discreetly, making him look down at him. He made a gesture for him to go to his seat, I'm assuming, as he gestured to one of the two empty chairs in the classroom. Eunhyuk scowled but went anyway, sitting down with an uncaring thud, and poceeded to stare out the window. Sungmin frowned disapprovingly, but then his gaze went back to the teacher, who was giving him an awed look.

"This is Cho Kyuhyun, he's gonna be attending this school, and taking this class with Hyukkie and I." He said, and the teacher nodded, seemingly somewhat more comfortable around Sungmin than around Eunhyuk.

"Very well. I am Shin Soohyun." He muttered, and I nodded my greeting to him. He looked like he expected something else, but I just stared at him blankly. He then sighed.

"Hyukkie?" Sungmin mumbled under his breath, knowing Eunhyuk would hear from his seat.

"I know you said you were good this morning before we left, but... Get out of the class. Right now." Eunhyuk's eyes widened, as did mine a I saw their bloody colour, and he stood and left, ruffling Sungmin's hair he passed.

"Eunhyuk! Class just started, where are you going?" Soohyun called, a frown marring his face.

"Out." Came the short response, and I saw Sungmin bite his lip, rolling his eyes. Soohyun blinked,but Sungmin stopped him from doing anything.

"He'll be taking his other classes. I'll tell him what he missed, just continue, Soohyun-songsaengnim." He said, leading me to Eunhyuk's seat. Said teacher sighed, but nodded anyway and continued as we sat. He sent me a small smile, and I could see the hapiness radiating off of him. I smiled discreetly to myself.

I think I'm gonna like it here.


Aaand, BAM! School! :3

Tell me if you liked?

~Anna