Chapter Twenty Six

Bunny and Wolf

"He said he wants me." I said, and Hyukkie spat his strawberry milk all over the living room. Key grumbled before waving a hand, and it was gone. I gave him an apologetic look which he nodded to, then I turned to glare at Hyukkie, who was still coughing, being pat on the back by Donghae.

"What was all that for?" I asked, and he gave me an incredulous look.

"He said WHAT?" Hyukkie sounded positively murderous, and I blinked, before flicking his forehead. He gave me a 'ow, what did I do?' kind of look, one I was kfamiliar with, and I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you ready to kill him? I still don't know what he means by that. I'm not an object, he can't have me. I'm so confused." I muttered, and all of a sudden, I felt the wide eyed stares I was getting, from everyone. Donghae snickered, hiding hi face in Hyukkie's side. 

...Do they know something I don't?

"You.. You don't know what he meant?" Hyukkie confirmed, and I nodded. He visibly deflated, leaving me even more confused. What the hell was going on?

"You should tell him you like him, Sungminnie." Donghae said, and I stared at him like he was mad. I felt my heartbeat go faster at the mere thought, then go even faster than that when I imagined him feeling the same. I knew I was red. Hyukkie opened his mouth to speak, but then shut it with a 'click' as Kyuhyun came in with red eyes. 

"What is it?" he asked, and I raised an eyebrow.

"You rush in here ready to kill and you're asking me what's wrong?" I ask with a small laugh, and he furrows his eyebrows.

"I heart your heartbeat speed up." he said, and I blinked.

"Whoa, you've got really good ears." was the first thing I could think to say. When I did, he broke out into a smile and shook his head at me, running a hand through his hair. He then turned around and left again.

"...I'm even more confused than before." I said once I was sure he was gone. Hyukkie facepalmed, while Donghae just looked at me with a huge grin. 

"You're an idiot." Hyukkie said, and I pouted.

"I resent that." I mumbled, and he ruffled my hair before getting up.

"Just tell him. Seriously, how hard is it?" he asked, and I frowned.

"Yah! You don't get to judge me, Donghae had to confess to you, fearless leader!" I said, and he froze as every vampire in the room snickered. He narrowed his eyes at me, and I stuck my tongue out at him, crossing my arms over my chest and looking away. He huffed and turned away as well. We faced away from each other until it was dinnertime, and Kyuhyun came back. Yesung made curry, and Hyukkie, as usual, was making a mess of himself. I cleaned his face with a napkin, rolling my eyes at him. In return, he fed me some rice. 

"Weren't you two fighting?" Suga asked, and I shrugged.

"Does it matter?" we asked at the same time.

"We disagree on something; that doesn't mean I'm gonna glare him to death." Hyukkie said. I nodded in agreement.

"You people confuse me." I said. 

"If only some of us had a relationship like that." Jin said, looking at Suga with narrowed eyes. Said vampire's eyes widened.

"Yah! What's that supposed to mean?"

"Don't pretend you don't know, you hold grudges like Jungkook." V snickered, earning a frown from the younger.

"I don't grudge on people." he said, and everyone stared him down. He sighed.

"Okay, fine. But only if it's Jimin, Suga, Taehyung or Namjoon." he said. Okay, that was true. Basically everyone in their group except for Jin. Because Jin was definitely the mom.

"Am not." he muttered, and I smirked, realizing I said that out loud.

"You totally are. Namjoon's the father." I said, then frowned.

"But you and Yoongi are definitely supposed to be together, so I guess Namjoon's like the uncle everyone likes." I said, and Hyukkie snickered, along with the other vampires in the room.

"I'm not old enough to be an uncle!" Namjoon said, looking at me with offended eyes. I laughed.

"Elder brother?" he facetabled.

"Friendly neighbour living across the hall?" he raised his head and gave me the finger. I smirked as Jin kicked him.

"Nah, you're one of the sons. Jin's mother, Yoongi's father, Namjoon is the eldest son, maybe adopted, and Jungkook is the youngest son." I said, nodding happily. Jin and Suga were pretty red, but I ignored them.

"Hey, what about me?" V asked, and I blinked.

"You're the youngest son's boyfriend. Duh." I said, and there was silence. Hyukkie took me by the shoulders are looked me up and down.

"Do you want everyone in this coven to somehow marry each other?" he asked, completely serious. I nodded.

"Yeah, pretty much." I said, in the same tone of voice, and he sighed, shaking his head and releasing me.

"I'm curious." Onew piped up, and I grinned, ignoring Hyukkie's groan.

"Okay. So for you guys," I pointed at Onew's group, "Key and Jonghyun are parents, Taemin's the son, and Minho is the boyfriend. Onew is like the best friend of everyone, so he's the awesome neighbourhood person." I said, then pointed to Kangin.

"You and Leeteuk are literally made for each other, I can't see how everyone thinks you hate each other."

"Eunhyuk and Donghae have to have like ten kids before I'm satisfied. Siwon and Kibum have to have at least four times before they tell me that they're not together. Heechul and Hangeng are obviously a thing. Wookie and Yesung are a giant 'yes'. Shindong's got Nari, so they're good." I said. Next was Ilhoon.

"You and Minhyuk get married. Now. Peniel, tell Sungjae you love him. At least once every day. Eunkwang and Changsub are seeing people outside the coven already, so... yeah." There were gasps which I ignored, because it was really obvious.

"What about you? If we're all getting married then you'll just be by yourself. Aww." Eunkwang said. I glared at him, and he looked away immediately. I was kind of trying to avoid my own love life.

"So?" a voice asked, and I saw Kyuhyun looking at me with a look on his face I couldn't decipher.

"I... do have someone I like..." I said, and he froze for about half a second, eyes going dull.

There was silence as Hyukkie nudged me. I looked at him, and he gave me the 'oh my God, you two are killing me, so just tell him already' look. 

...

I don't know how I understood att that, but I did, and I refused, shaking my head. He facepalmed.

"If you don't, I will." he said, and I could tell he was actually serious. My eyes widened, and I shook my head.

"I can't tell him!" I said, accidentally out loud, and Kyuhyun's eyes narrowed.

"'Him?'" he repeated, and I blushed.

"Y-Yeah... the one I like... it's a guy."

"Would I happen to know him?" Kyuhyun asked. I nodded, a small smile on my face at the absurd situation.

"Yeah. Pretty well, actually. He goes to school with me, too." Hyukkie snorted, facepalming.

"Just. Say. It." he ground out, and I shook my head.

"Sungmi-"

"What if he says no, Hyukkie?" I asked in a small voice. He didn't reply, most likely seeing the despair I was feeling. The rest of the coven was silent, and somehow, I felt their warmth around me, and I appreciated it, so much.

"He won't." Kyuhyun said, standing up. I looked at him questioningly, and he gave me a broken smile that made me feel like something in me broke as well.

"That person... if he knows you, at all, he won't say no." he said, then hesitantly raised a hand to cup my face. I tried not to lean into the touch. Soon the hand was gone, and I found myself wanting it back there.

"I'll just be gone for a while. I don't know if I'm coming back tonight." he said, then left. He was suddenly gone, and I was left staring at the spot his feet were just touching.

"Oh my God." I said, then suddenly both Donghae and Hyukkie were hugging me. I didn't know I was crying until Jin wiped my tears with his thumb and a comforting smile.


So this chapter is like this because SHIPS SHIPS SHIPS SHIPS SHIPS SHIPS SHIPS.

Tell me whatcha think? :3

~Anna