Chapter Sixteen

Bunny and Wolf

(Sungmin POV)

"Fasterrrrr!" I whined, and Hyukkie rolled his eyes, huffing, and jogged towards the car. Kyuhyun followed with an amused smirk on his face. Why was I riding on Hyukkie's back? Easy; the person sitting in front of us in Trig fell asleep. We bet on whether or not the teacher would notice him withing five minutes. If he got caught, Hyukkie would have to be my slave for a day. If not, I would be his. Guess who won?

"I don't yet how he got noticed so fast." He muttered as I jumped down from his back to get in the car next to Kyuhyun. I giggled as I handed him Minnie to buckle into the front seat.

"Soohyun doesn't realize when I'm sleeping!" He continued, and I laughed.

"Hyukkie, he notices. Trust me, he notices. You're just to scary to them for him to say anything." I said, rolling my eyes as I said the last part. He smirked at me in the rear view mirror.

"And I'm not scary to you?" He asked, making me scoff.

"You're almost cuddlier than Kyuhyun. No, Eunhyuk, I'm not scared of a giant teddy bear." I said, and he make a strangled sound as he started the car.

"Yah! I don't want to be compared to Kyuhyun when it comes to that! At least say the demon rabbit or something." He said, muttering the last bit under his breath. I heard it though, and pouted slightly.

"Odd as it is, Kyu's actually better to cuddle with than Minnie." I said, and he was silent. So was Kyuhyun, as a matter of fact, it was as if I had said something really, really bad. 

...

Did I say something really, really bad?

I hope not...


 

"Darling, your back!" I was engulfed in a huge hug from Heechul as I went through the front doors. I gasped for breath when he squeezed me, and Hyukkie snarled softly while Kyuhyun growled deep in his throat as I slowly regained the colour in my face. 

"It's okay, I'm good." I said, smiling at them for reassurance. Both looked at each other, then away. Kyuhyun came closer to me, while Hyukkie just went over to Donghae, sulking as he sauntered through the open living room doors, flopped down next to him on the sofa in the and laid his head in his lap.

"Sowwy, Sungminnie," Heechul said, pouting. I grinned at him, and he returned it as I headed into the living room, with him and Kyuhyun following. I felt a hand on my head suddenly, and looked up to see Kyuhyun bristling while Leeteuk sent him amused looks.

"Teukkie-hyung!" I hugged him. I have been told I hug more than normal, but I like hugging. That, and Teukkie-hyung said he doesn't have any friends here (which I doubt is actually true...) so I'm giving him as much love as I can.

"Sungminnie, Ryeowook wanted me to fetching you, I think he's got something for you to taste test for him." He said, and my eyes widened. I was in the kitchen before I could thank him for relaying the message, and sat down on one of the stools in front of the counter. Ryeowook blinked as he saw me literally throw myself at the bowl of ice cream in front of me, then smiled, amused.

It. Was. Heavenly.

"Kyu, C'mere, you have taste this!" I stuck my ahead out of the kitchen door and looked around in the living room for said vampire, with my bowl in hand. He looked over to me and smiled.

"Hmm?" He came over and raised an eyebrow at the bowl of ice cream in my hands.

"Taste." I said, holding the spoon to his mouth. He opened up and I placed it inside. He swallowed, but kept on the spoon as he contemplated.

"Soooo? Like it?" I asked, and he nodded, giving my spoon back.

"Nicer than Sunny's vanilla."  He said, and I chuckled lightly, agreeing with him.

"Don't let that witch hear that, she'll try to kill Ryeowook." Hyukkie said, suddenly behind us. I pouted as he stole my ice cream from me.

"Sunny won't do that. Wookie's too cute." I said, and both he and Kyuhyun froze.

"...what?" I asked, confused.

"Cute as in...?" Hyukkie prompted, and I grinned.

"Like how she finds me cute." I said, rolling my eyes as I said the last word. They both 'oh'ed quietly, and I was even more confused now. What was the big deal?!

"Why do you hate he so much?" Kyuhyun questioned Hyukkie. I looked up at him, wondering the same thing.

"She's too clingy to you." He said with a slight pout as he handed me my ice cream back and wiped some of it off of my face. I 'hmm'ed while Kyuhyun growled quietly. I almost missed it. Shrugging it off as it just being him angy at Eunhyuk as usual for something I didn't understand, I looked to Ryeowook who was talking to Yesung, both with small smiles on their faces.

"It was great Wookie! Kyu and Hyukkie like it too." I said, and he looked over with a pleased grin.

"Thank you, Sungminnie. I've been working on it for a while." He said, and I nodded.

"I helped." Yesung said, raising his hand and waving slightly. 

"Good job, Yeye." I said, and he nodded, seemingly satisfied. 

"Me too." Hyukkie said next to me. (Clearly lying)

"C'mon Kyu, we've got Korean homework to do." I said, ignoring the pouting vampire on my left and instead tugging lightly on the sleeve of the one on my right, towards the stairs.

"Yeah... Do we have to?" He practically whined, and I laughed, not noticing the somewhat surprised looks on the faces of the other vampires nearby.

"Yep. Hyukkie doesn't do his homework, so don't worry; you won't have to spend a whole hour in the same room." I teased, admittedly sounding rather annoyed at the homework hating monkey.

"...A whole hour?" The reluctance in his tone made me stop. I let go of his sleeve and facelpalmed myself.

"..."

"Nevermind. You don't have to." I said, for some reason amused. 

"Really?" He asked, sounding somewhat hopeful, and I laughed a little.

"Yep. We can do something else; I'll do it when you're sleeping." I said, and he 'hmm'ed, then shook his head.

"We can do it now. I don't want you awake when I'm n-" he blinked, then cleared his throat.

"I don't mind, I'm just not accustomed to having to do it." He said,  and I nodded, 'oh'ing

okay...We went upstairs and into my room (which was pretty much 'ours' now, with his stuff around the place as well) and got started. I sighed, annoyed after fifteen minutes of story-writing.

"Something wrong?" He questioned, not taking his eyes off of his own papers. I shook my head.

"No. My hand hurts from writing." I said, rubbing my wrists. He stopped his own work and his eyes flashed over oh my hands, then moved to continue his own writing.

"How far have you gotten?" He asked, and I 'hmm'ed.

"I'm having trouble with a part of it." I said, and he 'hmm'ed, prompting me to continue.

"My ."

He stopped writing, and he stared at his paper blankly before his gaze snapped to me, on the floor, leaning back on the bed with my hands between my stretched out legs, and pouting. I probably look like a child to him, but I was annoyed that I was stuck. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly after a few seconds, leaning back on the door behind him with his eyes closed. When he reopened them, they flashed red before he growled, sounding feral. I blinked.

"...Problem?" I asked, hoping he wasn't thirsty enough to drain me dry right now. He shook his head, is eyes never leaving my face as he stood and slipped outside the door. I blinked, feeling sort of lost as I heard the footsteps getting further away from our room. 

"Sungmin, I'm going hunting." He shouted from the stairs. I could tell he was there because I counted his footsteps. It took thirteen of his strides to get there.

...

What? I count footsteps when I'm bored, okay?

"Yeah." I called back, and then his footsteps went down the stairs until they fades and stopped altogether. I sighed. What was that all about? Was he really that thirsty to not be able to tell me until he couldn't smell me as much?

(Kyuhyun POV because I know you want it)

"My ." You're having trouble ing? I can help- I froze. noooooooooo, Kyuhyun, no. Just no. Stop it. Stop thinking. I put my pencil down and braved a look over at him, only for my breath to hitch as I saw him in the most provocative position I've even seen him in. On the floor, legs spread and stretched out, hands between them innocently, leaning back against the bed as he looked through his lashes at me and those perfect lips of his in a pout. Oh god, Sungmin. Don't you see what you're doing to me? I took what was intended and supposed to be a calming breath, but his scent filled my senses. . I leaned back against the door, closing my eyes so as not to see him like that as I released the breath. When my eyes reopened, I knew my eyes had gone red, but calmed them down immediately. Seeing him like this in a room full of his scent with these new and odd feelings I was having... Not good. I don't know what my body wants me to do, but I'm damn sure someone in this mansion might not like it. Most likely Eunhyuk. And everyone else who doesn't like me. Which would be everyone else. After I do whatever it is I wanted to do to him, would Sungmin hate me as well? I inwardly cringed as I thought of him hating me. 

I growled involuntarily, kicking myself on the inside as he blinked innocently at me, most likely not even aware of the way he tilted his head to the side cutely.

"Problem?" He asked, and I reacted to his voice. I felt myself wanting to say something, but all that came out was a suppressed moan that I'm sure he didn't hear. I shook my head and slowly stood, keeping my eyes on his perfect face while he stared up at me, looking lost and adorable as .

I opened the door without looking, and left the room, closing it behind me. Without another word, I made my way towards the stairs, then stopped. Would he be worried if I didn't come back or something?

"Sungmin, I'm going hunting." I shouted, knowing his hearing wasn't quite as sharp as mine or the other vampires in this place.

A quiet 'yeah' let me know he was confused, but at least he knew where I was going, quickly going down the stairs, I bumped into that Heechul person. He blinked at me, took not of my frown and overall ruffled and flustered appearance, and his eyes widened.

"Oh my god. Tell me you didn't just try to him." He said, and my own eyes went wide as I shook my head quickly, taking a step back. He let out a sigh of relief, but then eyed me again, le angin forwards slightly to sniff me.

"Then why do you smell of... Oh. Oh dear." He 'hmm'ed, and dragged my by the arm out of the mansion and into a sleek black convertible. We were halfway to the town in three seconds. , this guy's crazier than Eunhyuk. We suddenly stopped at a huge house that smelled of him and someone else that he himself had smelt like when we first saw each other. We both got out, and he opened the door, then gestured for me to go in. I did so cautiously. Suddenly there was someone in reforming of me, I blinked at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Your boyfriend kidnapped me. Explain." I said, recognizing the connection between the two from their scents. He sighed with a small smile and hugged Heechul as he closed the door.

"Guess what, Hannie?" 

"What did you do now, Chul?"

"I found Sungmin's courter." He giggled, making mine and his boyfriend's eyes widen.

"What?" We asked at the same time. Both their gazes snapped to my own confused face, and the normal sighed while Heechul just facelpalmed.

"You mean you haven't realised it yet?" I blinked.

"Realised what?" 

"You've been getting odd feelings from our Sungminnie, haven't you?" He asked, and is blinked, but nodded.

"Everything he does is the hottest thing on Earth and your eyes do their magic and you growl like a dog on meth?" I nodded again.

"You like him." 

"...I can't." I said, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Why not?"

"Cause..." I couldn't find a reason, and my frown deepened. He snickered.

"Don't bother trying to find a reason; as long as gender doesn't matter to you, then there isn't a problem." His boyfriend said with a small smile.

"But-"

"If you're going to say he's human and you're not, then no. Nice try. You like him. That's it." Heechul interrupted me.

"Been there, done that." He said with a grin, jerking his thumb over his shoulder to his boyfriend, who waved slightly.

"Hangeng was human, I wasn't. That didn't stop a single freaking thing." He said as his boyfriend flushed slightly.

"'Was'?" I repeated, somewhat scared, and they both blinked.

"He still is. It's just that the time of the happening was in the past, so-" Hangeng cut him off with a hand over his mouth.

"Ignore him, he's a language teacher. It sticks in your head." I blinked. Never woulda thought of that.

"Oh." Was all I could manage. They both grinned at me as I processed Heechul's words. I liked Sungmin? We had known eachother  for about a week, and I like him? How the hell does that work out? Not to mention these feelings had started even since I first laid eyes on him.

But... This would most certainly explain the odd feelings I get when he's around. Why I want to have him close. Why I want to do things to him that I would never imagine doing to other people. Hell, I never thought about things like this since I was actually eighteen, and that was two hundred and something freaking years ago! Even then, I never found anyone I liked, or was even remotely interested in. So how is it, after three hundred and sixteen years of existance I had started liking someone the minute I saw him?!


 

....sooooo.... Liked it? I should hope so. Thanks for reading :3

Tell me if you liked?

~Anna