Chapter Twenty Three

Bunny and Wolf

"What do I do? She's your sister. She's your sister, Kyuhyun! I can't hit your sister!" I wailed, and they all stared at me as I panicked by myself. 

"Sungmin, you don't have to it her, what are you saying?" Donghae asked, and Hyukkie sighed, muttering an 'oh boy' under his breath that had everyone confused and looking between us.

"She took Ryeowook. Of course I have to. I said I'd kill them, didn't I?" I reminded, looking at him. He blinked and took a step back, and clutched onto Hyukkie's sleeve. Said monkey put a hand on his shoulder and squeezed as Ahra came up behind me. I felt her about to...do something, but took a few steps forward with a pained sigh -What do I do if I can't kill her??- and turned to see her, poised for attack with her hands raised and eyes angry red as they glared at me.

"Y'know what? I'm going to stay over here. Everyone else can sort this out. If anyone gets hurt, I'll kill you all, because I can't deal with this." I said, and went over to a corner of the arena. The others watched me in amusement as I sat cross legged on the floor and waved, then gestured for them to continue. Hyukki rolled his eyes and turned to see a fuming Ahra. She swung at him, and he dodged -like a pro- and thwacked her across the face, sending her to the other side of the room. Kyuhyun looked on with black eyes as his sister got beat up in front of him. 

"Bastard." Ahra spat, standing. Hyukkie smirked as she came at him again. This time, she was ready, and I'm suspecting the first charge was just to test him. They had a proper battle now, Someone getting hit every now and then, but no major injuries, until Ryeowook snarled under his breath, and everyone turned to look at him, including Hyukkie. Ahra took his moment of distraction and got in a good one, giving him a swollen cheek, which took a little longer than normal to heal. I guess wounds given by other vampires heal slower.

"Sungmin, close your eyes." Hyukkie said, and I grinned.

"No way; I wanna see this." I replied, and he laughed, effortlessly dodging Ahra's advances. A few seconds later, his eyes flashed a bright orange. I'd only seen them as red and his usual brown, so this intrigued me.

"Oooh, pwetty." I mocked, and he chuckled as he threw Ahra across the room. He then turned to me and held out a hand. I obediently looked on as his...woah. His hand suddenly became engulfed in flames, and it was awesome.

"Please tell me it hurts and youre in pain while trying to look cool." I blurted out. The flames came my way and warmed my face, then turned cold and nudged my hand. I grinned and batted it away somehow.

"You're in the middle of a fight, don't get distracted." I said as Ahra came at him again. He used his odd fire to fend her off, creating a sort of a shield between us and her, and she snarled angrily at him. Speaking of snarling, Ryeowook had been growling and whimpering alot, and those two were holding him so carelessly... 

Okay, that's it. I've gotta get him back. Standing slowly so as to not raise any suspicion nor attention to myself, I made my way across the arena and around the fight, then towards the two holding Ryeowook. I bit my lip as I stood behind them, pondering. Do I just knock them out? Would that work on a vampire? It should; it's worked on Hyukkie before... Should I just try going head on instead? Ryeowook coughed up blood on one of their shoes, bringing me out of my thoughts. He hissed in annoyance and kicked him, though subtly. I narrowed my eyes. This motherf-

"Hey, when did you get here, human?"

Oops.

"Uh... hi?" I tried lamely, and the one that caught me made a grab for me. I took a step pback, dodging, and then sighed.

"Head on it is, then." I muttered, then smirked as he came at me again. Side stepping, I grabbed his still outstretched arm and pulled, bringing my knee up to his face. The other one -uncerimoneously- dropped Rywoeook and came at me as well as his partner healed himself. I couldn't help the laugh that bubbled forth as I remembered the first time I fought a vampire. I had tried not to hurt him because I thought he was high or something. Left him near dead, though. It wasn't my fault!

A few more seconds of dodging them both, they got mad and started going vampire on me, and i was suddenly not toying with them anymore, forced to block when I couldn't dodge in time.

This was getting fun~

I continued going back and forth, until something made me freeze, and get slapped. Nope, not punched or kicked or anything like that. I literally got slapped by one of them, and it didn't hurt a bit. 

What.

Ignoring the less then painful slap I just recieved, I stared at Ryeowook on the ground, his body being wracked with shudders, and he was growling. His once dark brown eyes were now black, not even red, and I frowned. That couldn't be good. Quickly turning back to the two, I got pissed; Minnie was far, far away, Hyukkie was fighing against my apparent crush's sister, and Ryeowook was seemignly dying.

Grabbing one by the collar, I steeled my nerves like Hyukkie taught me, and yanked until he was on the ground, then let go and put a foot on the head. The other one came, and I used the momentum from his punch to grab his arm and he ended up tripping over his partner, effectively stepping on him and crushing his lungs. Ribs too, maybe. He coughed up blood, and his eyes went black as well.

In a flash, the other had picked his comrade up, but there was no way in the love of I was letting them go. Holding onto the now blood stained collar, I dragged them both back down, and yanked the uninjured one up to my eye level and stared him down. Then, I grabbed his head with both hands, and twisted. His eyes went black, and I dropped him.

He fell next to his -still alive but definitely dying- friend, and I 'tsk'ed. Looking over, I noticed the others were looking at me, and that Hyukkie had won his battle. Ahra curled in on herself as she shook voilently on the floor. I looked from her, to the -now both dead- vampires on the floor at my feet, and took a step back, away from the blood pooling, so as to not get my white tennis shoes covered in red, only to notice I was way, way, way too late. I sighed, then looked to Eunhyuk.

"Hyukkie, I may have gotten my shoes dirty."

 


 

Because yes, and because I can.

Tell me whatcha think? 

:3

~Anna