Chapter Nineteen

Bunny and Wolf

Bunny and Wolf 19

(Sungmin POV)

"Hyukkie?" 

"Yeah?"

"Kyu makes me feel weird." Everyone in the room froze and turned to me. Hyukkie's eyes were wide as saucers as he stared at me in disbelief.

"W-what?" He asked, and I repeated it.

"Kyu makes me feel odd things about him." I suddenly heard a sort of scream, and Donghae was in front of me with a huge grin and wide eyes. He laughed and hugged me, possibly breaking a few bones in the process. I gasped for breath as he released me, and he then hugged Hyukkie.

"I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!" He exclaimed, grabbing me again and twirling both Hyukkie and I around in a circle. I blinked.

"Knew what, hae?" I asked, and he giggled lightly.

"I can't tell you. But, I have to talk to Kyuhyun. Actually, both of us have to talk to Kyuhyun, right Eunhyukkie?" He smiled at said vampire who was seemingly really angry. Odd. What was he mad at?

"Yeah. Right now." Hyukkie agreed, and they were about to leave, but I stopped them.

"No, wait! Kyu's hunting, don't bother him." I said, and Hae sighed but nodded, tugging Hyukkie's sleeve to come back into the living room. I then noticed everyone looking at me, and blinked.

"...what?" I asked, confused as to the amused and concerned looks or bittersweet smiles that were coming my way.

"Sungmin?" I turned to see Yesung with his hands pushed awkwardly in his pockets.

"Um... About Kyuhyun... Ryeowook wants to tell you something." He blurted out, then disappeared.

"WHAT? Yah, Yesung!" Wookie had wide eyes which soon narrowed and he too disappeared, going after Yesung, no doubt. I pouted.

Then, the front doors opened and Kyuhyun walked in with an odd expression on his face. He came over and gave me a hug.

"I just saw the small brunette trying to kill the black haired one he's always with..." He trailed off, and I giggled.

"That would be Wookie and Yeye." I said, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Ryeowook and Yesung." I clarified, and he nodded, 'oh'ing. I then opened my mouth to tell him the same thing I had told Hyukkie about the way he made me feel, since when he hugged me the feeling came back again. 

"Kyu?" I started, and he 'Hmm?'ed in response.

"You make me feel we-" a hand was suddenly on my shoulder, and I looked up to see Leeteuk with an amused expression on his face, I grinned.

"Teukkie-hyung!" I exclaimed as he ruffled my hair. He smiled.

"Eunhyuk wants to talk to you." He said, directing it to Kyuhyun. I blinked. 

"Oh yeah. Hae and Hyukkie both said they wanted to talk to you. Maybe we can fix it!" I exclaimed, thinking I wouldn't be getting the odd feelings after we sorted this out. Leeteuk laughed lightly and shook his head at me in amusement before taking my hand and tugging me gently to where Hyukkie and Hae were, on Hyukkie's favourite sofa. Apparently, it was meant for the leader only. 

Psh. 

He's so full of himself, but I love him.

"Hyukkie, Hae, Kyu's back." I said, and Hae smiled at me, gesturing for me to come over to him. I practically jumped at him, and he squeezed me lightly. Soon it turned into a tickle session, and I screamed. I grabbed onto an unsuspecting Hyukkie's hand and dragged him over as a meat shield. He made a surprised sound, and laughed as I used him as leverage to get to the other side of the sofa. When I was safe from Hae, courtesy of Hyukkie being in the middle, Kyuhyun cleared his throat.

"You two wanted to talk to me. What is it?" He asked blandly, not bothering to hide his dislike for Hyukkie as he glared. I sighed, exchanging exasperated looks with Hae as Hyukkie glared back, and coughed to get their attention. It worked as intended, and their gazes snapped to me.

"I told you you weren't supposed to kill each other in your minds when I'm here, it's really disturbing." I said, and they both smiled lightly before covering it up.

"Whatever. Kyuhyun, I've got something to talk to you about, and I'm fairly sure you know what it is." Hyukkie began, and I blinked as Kyu's eyes widened and his eyes flickered to me before going back to Hyukkie. So he knew already? That he made me feel weird things for him?

"I've told you, Eunhyuk; even if he doesn't realize it, I won't leave him." Kyuhyun said, and I blinked. What does this have to do with...?

"And if he realizes it? What would you do then?" Donghae asked, and Kyuhyun blinked.

"Apart from be the happiest person -dead or alive- on the planet?" He asked skeptically. Donghae chuckled and nodded, prompting him to continue.

"I don't know. I doubt he'd notice it. You both know he isn't the most experienced when it comes to this, and if he'll reject me, I have no intention of telling him either. If by any chance he does notice how I feel then I can just hope he feels the same." Kyuhyun replied.

"And if he doesn't?" Hyukkie's question made Kyuhyun's eyes soften, and he seemed somehow broken by the mere thought of whatever it was they were talking about.

"...Then he doesn't." He sounded brokenhearted over something. Donghae and Hyukkie probably heard it in his voice too, because all was silent, though I saw from Donghae's saddened eyes that he had noticed, and Hyukkie was always easy to read. I blinked as Kyuhyun stared at me, then tilted my head to the side slightly, silently asking him what was wrong.

"Kyu?" I called, and he blinked, seemingly coming back into focus as I called him. When he 'hmm'ed, I gestured for him to come over. When he was right in front of me, I pulled him by the hands down onto the sofa next to Hyukkie and I. The others gasped, as this was Hyukkie's special piece of furniture after all, but to hell with it, this was important. I hugged him round the waist and squeezed lightly.

"You look sad, Kyu. I dun like it when you're sad, so smile, kay?" I snuggled into him, and I felt his hands wrap around me and hug me back.

"...yeah." He replied, and I could hear the smile in his voice. I also heard Hyukkie and Hae whispering to each other about something, though they we're too quiet for me to hear what it was. From the way Kyuhyun stiffened suddenly, I figured it was about him, and he could hear them as well. I pouted unconsciously as his hold on me loosened, not liking the way I felt cold afterwards.

"Sungminnie." Hyukkie called, and I looked to him questioningly.

"It's okay to feel that way. Only if it's him though." He said, finishing with a small smile. Though it was somehow contorted, and I knew that it was a lot for him to acknowledge Kyuhyun in any way at all, it was also genuine. And that made me happiest.


 

Sooo, liked it? I'm sowwy it took so long to be published, I'm a procrastinator, because why do today what you can do tomorrow, right? 

:3

Tell me whatcha think?

~Anna