Chapter Twenty

Bunny and Wolf

(Sungmin POV)

"Sungmin?" I looked up from my homework to see Kyuhyun peeking into our room warily at me. I gestured for him to come over with a smile he barely returned. Frowning, I turned my full attention on him.

"Something wrong, Kyu?" I asked, and he took a small breath before shaking his head.

"Nothing, I'm just... kind of happy, that's all. And I don't know why, so I just...came here." he said, sounding rather uncomfortable. I grinned. So when he's happy he comes to me? That makes me the happy one now.

"Well, c'mere, let's see if we can figure it out." I said, and he came. I shoved the demon book -actually a math text- into a corner, and moved over to make space for him. He sat next to me, and bit his lip, unsure of something.

"So, when did you start feeling happy?" I asked.

"When Eunhyuk left." he said, and I blinked.

"Are you happy he left the house and is now away from your general sight range, or...?" I asked, and he gave me an odd, confused yet amused look and shook his head.

"Something else." He said, and I 'hm'ed.

"Maybe you're just generally happy." I concluded, and he smiled lightly, shrugging.

"That might be it; I'm just...happy." he said with a small laugh, making me smile.

"Good." I said. I think he sensed my relief, because he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"'Good'?" he repeated, and I chuckled, nodding.

"Yeah. When you first came, you were sort of tense with everything. With everyone. But now if you're happy, there's no need to feel weird, right?" I grinned, and he considered for a few seconds before returning my smile, and nodded.

"Yeah." He agreed.

"You seemed kind of... unenthusiastic when Eunhyuk began talking to me." he stated, and I shifted uncomfortably. Somehow, telling the object of my worry the way I feel around him was suddenly embarrassing.

"Nothing much." I said dismissively, and he frowned, but didn't pursue it. Sorry Kyuhyun, I just can't tell you; it'll be to weird for both of us.

 


 

"Minnie?" I looked up to see Hyukkie. I smiled up at him and he came over, giving the sleeping Kyuhyun a conflicted look.

"..Unprepared if we kill him or something." I heard him mutter.

"I'm not unprepared for anything, Eunhyuk." Kyuhyun said as he rolled over, facing away from us, and I giggled as Hyukkie rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. I want to talk to Sungmin. Out." he said, and Kyuhyun sighed and gave me a last look before standing, being sure to glare at Eunhyuk -though less heated than usual- before he left.

"So..." I trailed off, and he grinned.

"Whatcha wanna do today?" He continued, and I laughed.

"I dunno, what do you wanna do today?" he laughed. When we were younger, this used to go on for ages, both of us thinking about what we wanted to do, all the while asking the other.

"Y'know your... feelings for Kyuhyun?" he asked, sitting next to me on the bed. I nodded, and he gave a sigh before lying back against the headboard.

"Hae thinks you like him." he said bluntly, and I blinked.

"'Like' as in...?" I prompted, and he let out a frustrated yet amused sigh.

"As in the way I like Hae. The way Yesung likes Ryeowook." he said, and my eyes widened.

"Yesung likes Ryeowook that way?" I repeated, incredulous, and he facepalmed, gicing a frustrated yet amused sigh.

"Ryeowook doesn't even know it though. Anyway, is that really all you understood?" he asked, and I blinked, before my jaw dropped. I was now gaping at him like a fish.

"Kyuhyun?!" I exclaimed, and said vampire knocked once before coming in.

"Yeah?" He asked, sounding genuinely curious.

"Oh my God. Oh my God!" I muttered, my voice raising towards the end. Eunhyuk chuckled, and full out laughed when I looked at Kyu, only to flush red and look away.

"Oh my God. What do I do?" I panicked, and Hyukkie shook his head at my antics before waving a confused Kyuhyun out the door. He left with a dismissive shake of his head.

"What do you wanna do?" Hyukkie asked, and I pouted slightly as I thought.

"...I dunno, I kind of want to tell him, but it'll be the most embarrassing thing ever! Kyu doesn't even-" I gave up on everything and flopped down into the pillow in Hyukkie' lap.

"It's okay, tell him." Hyukkie said, and I groaned.

"Noo, I'll die." I said, and he laughed.

"Lee Sungmin, you will not die from your first confession to someone." he said, and I thought I heard him say 'muchless...since...feels...same' But I knew I heard wrong; 'cause why would Kyu feel that way for me? I don't even know why I feel that way for him!

"Hyukkieee," I whined, and he ran a soothing hand through my hair.

"I'm here every step of the way, Sungminnie. If he lets you down -which I don't think he will- then I'll just kill him." he said, and I laughed, shaking my head.

"Don't. Just... Thanks, Hyukkie." I said, diving and hugging him. He returned it and grinned.

"Don't faint whenever you get around to telling him. That might not end well." he said, making me sit up and thwack him with a pillow on my right.

"I won't! I'm serious, I won't!" he just kept laughing.

"Yah, Lee Eunhyuk, I mean it, I'm not gonna faint when I tell him that I-" I cut myself off with wide eyes. Was I just about to say it?

"Go ahead." he encouraged, and I gulped.

"I... I like him."

 


Oh. My. Fluffing. Shizz. 

I'M SORRY!

I could have sworn to God and everyone else up there that I made this chapter readable long, LONG before now.

...

How is it possible to fail that hard...????

Sigh.

-.-'

Aanywhore, ignoring the epicness of my fail...

Tell me whatcha think?

~Anna