Chapter Twelve

Bunny and Wolf

(Kyu's POV)

"Kyuhyun?" Who the hell is trying to wake me up? Oh. It was the human. Sungmin.

"Um... Kyuhyun, I kind of need your help." He trailed off, and I opened one eye to see him kneeling by the bed I was on, biting his bottom lip as he stared down at a sheet of paper in his hand, twirling a pink pen in the other. 

"What?" I asked, and he looked up, smiling at me as he saw I was awake and sitting up. He came closer, making me freeze as he sat on the bed next to me. Right next to me. He shifted so we were both facing the same way, his legs stretched out infront of him and he leaned on the headboard, his own face merely inches from mine as I stared, wide eyed. Human... What are you trying to do to me?

"When's your birthday?" He asked. And I blinked.

"February 3rd, 1698." I answered, and he blinked at me.

"You're... Three hundred and sixteen years old." He said and I nodded, trying not to smile at his shocked expression.

"Oh. Okay. Let's just say 3rd February 1996." He muttered, scribbling on the paper. His handwriting was rather neat.

 "Medical details?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"I've never been to a hospital before." I said, and his eyes widened as he stared at me.

"Really?" I nodded. He sighed.

"Kay. You won't mind sharing my doctor, would you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Hospital number... Damn." He sighed, setting the paper in my lap as he pulled out his cell phone. Quickly punching a number, I heard the ringing on the other side.

'Sungminnie, darling!' I scowled at the happy voice on the other end of the line calling him darling.

"Chullie-hyung!" He greeted with a huge smile, making my frown deepen.

"I need your help. Kyuhyun needs to be enlisted in the hospital, and-"

'Kyuhyun? Cho Kyuhyun? The one who wants you dead, Sungmin?' The voice on the other end sounded sort of amused, though stern. The human next to me bit his lip, once again distracting me form the rest of the world.

"Um... Maybe?" I nearly chuckled out loud at his sheepish voice as the othe person sighed deeply.

'Fine. Any medical details before now?'

"Chullie, he was born in 1698. That, and doesn't know what a waiting room looks like. If it helps, I'm giving him the name of my doctor to use."

'Ah. Right. Well, I'll send his medical card to you tomorrow. Love you!' I growled involuntarily, making the human give me a curious look. I simply averted my gaze, instead opting to stare at the pink bunny in his arms.

"Love you too, Chullie. Tell Hangeng I said hi." I am going to throw something out the window. It might just be his phone.

"Don't tell Hyukkie I called Heechul, he'll get mad that I'm doing illegal things to get you into the school. That, and Hyukkie doesn't know that I know that Chullie and Hangeng are vampires." He said nonchalantly, and I was beginning to think this human wasn't as innocent as I thought.

"Why would you do it?" I asked, genuinely curious, and he smiled lightly, staring at his bunny as he replied.

"Because I want you to go to school with us, Kyuhyun, you're a precious friend now, I haven't had many of those. Hyukkie was my only friend up until I found out you were hunting me down," I flinched.

"But thank you for doing it, or else I might never have met everyone here. You included." He finished, and I felt my face heating up, something that hasn't happened since a few hundred years ago when father gave me 'the talk'. 

"You're thanking him for wanting to kill you?" Came a voice from the door. We both turned to see that bastard Eunhyuk leaning against the doorway.

"Well, I can't thank him for much else, can I? I just met him." Came the instant response, and I was once again awed at the way they conversed; as equals, unlike any vampire and human I've seen before.

"Exactly, so why are you in bed with him?"

"We're filling out his enrolment form. I didn't know a few things, so I had to ask." His response was flawlessly smooth as he stared calmly back at Eunhyuk.

"Is everything okay now?" He asked, a smirk beginning to play on his lips.

"Yeah, thanks Hyukkie." I'm going to kill something because of that nickname.

"Can I see?" Oh . 

"Nope." Woah. That was rather straightforward.

"...why not?"

"Cause I said so. Now out. My room, remember?" This human is kind of awesome in his own way.

"My house." you, bastard.

"Me moving into your house was half based on my trust that you and the rest of your coven would give me my well deserved privacy and freedom to do as I liked when in my room." He can put up a good argument, I'll give him that.

"Freedom to do as you liked? You gave it, definitely. But, what exactly are you doing that would possibly require it to be something private with him?" Yah, what are you thinking of, you bastard?

"Are you implying something?" I hope not.

"I might be." Grrrr.

"I assure you, your assumptions are wrong, completely and utterly." Ouch, that kind of hurts, you know.

"How am I to trust that?" Because he's not screaming right now. Neither in pain nor pleas- okay, no. Kyuhyun stop thinking. Just stop.

"Do you not trust my words?" 

"In a situation like this? Not as much as you would hope."

"A situation like what?"

"You being in the same bed with the one who wants you dead."

"Wanted. Not anymore. Both of us fully clothed and not full of ual intentions, unlike a certain someone and his boyfriend. Didn't you ask me to sleep over last night? I wonder where that went. You do realize I had to sleep in Kyuhyun's bed last night because he was in mine and a certain two vampires were a little too intimate for my liking?" Ew, you disgusting bastard, you have people in this house!

"So don't change the subject, Sungmin."

"Changing it? Me? To what?"

"My life. I'm sure you wouldn't want to hear about it." Exactly. I sure as hell wouldn't.

"Hmm...you sure about that, Hyukkie? On the contrary, as your best friend for eleven and a half years, I want every single detail about it, even if I'm going to force it out of you with a stick. Kyuhyun on the other hand might not want to. So don't talk about it, as I'd rather not have him throwing up on my bed." I'll do a hell of a lot more than throw up if he tells you a single thing about what he did last night with his mate.

"You're getting nothing out of me. And it's fine, I don't want the stench of the blood he's drank over the years in my mansion anyway." I shall have you know I haven't been drinking recklessly.

"Would you rather I went to Donghae instead then?" 

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me."

"You still won't get anything. I'm more likely to crack then he is when he's embarrassed. He's too cute for his own good, especially when I-" god, no, shut up, don't say it!

"Ah, so you do want to tell me about it?"

"You tricked me, you bastard." Him? A bastard? The pot's calling the kettle black.

"I did nothing of the sort."

"Whatever. I'm leaving before I end up telling how good he- ing hell, Sungmin, stop doing that!" He left, and the human next to me smirked. He waited until the footsteps of Eunhyuk faded away, and we heard a door close, before he giggled.

"...what just happened?" I asked, and he laughed, the sound making me flush ever so lightly.

"I made sure Hyukkie won't aske me about your enrollment." He replied, with a grin, and my eyes widened as I realized I hadn't remembered it either, too immersed in their argument. This human definitely wasn't as innocent as I had thought.

"Sorry about that by the way, but I might have to leave for a while. I was serious about wanting to know what happened last night." I felt sick just thinking of it.

"I don't." I muttered, and he laughed, making me smile lightly.

"Well, Chullie's gonna bring your card tomorrow, so you'll be fine for school on Monday." He said, and I frowned upon hearing the name of the one who said he loves him, but I couldn't help but smile at the excited, childish beam on his face as he squeezed his bunny into a hug.

"What's it like?" I asked, and he 'hmm'ed softly.

"It's... Kind of boring." He muttered, and I nearly laughed, instead settling for an amused smile.

"But, it's lots of fun since you have friends there!" He continued. I raised an eyebrow. There were people he was friends with?

"Well, Hyukkie and I don't have anyone other than each other, since everyone is afraid of us." He pouted. I was barely able to tear my gaze away from his pout just as he looked up at me.

"So I'm really happy you're going to be there too." He said.

"Why are they afraid of you two?" Eunhyuk I can understand, since he was practically a freaking demented rock towards everyone but the human and his mate, but other humans wouldn't be afraid of this one; he hardly had a reason to be angry (thus scary as ) towards them.

"Hyukkie got into a lot of fights with other humans because they teased me for being a short blonde guy who walks around with a pink, fluffy bunny." He said, and I nodded.

"They're scared of me because one of them tried to take Minnie away from me," he clutched the plushie tighter as he gave the wall a glare. I would be scared too if I were the human on the receiving end of that look...

"The second he was out of my hands, he screamed. Minnie really doesn't like people other than me and Hyukkie holding him, partially because Hyukkie was the one how gave him to me." Tsk. I was too annoyed by everything leading back to that bastard to realize he said the bunny screamed.

"So I took him back." He finished simply, releasing his death grip on the bunny as he looked away. That totally doesn't sound like the end of the story.

"Is that all?" I asked, an amused tone in my voice. He nodded with a knowing and amused smile on his face.

"Yeah, that's it. Well, actually... the guy's still in the hospital, even though it's been about... Five years. Apparently, there was internal bleeding and a puncture in his lungs from broken ribs." I blinked. Okay, so the human was officially badass.

"Sungminnie!" I heard a voice calling him, and I think he did too, as he looked up and went over to the door.

"Yeye? What is it?" He asked, and the pure blood from yesterday grinned at him, kicking the half blood next to him. These two seemed to be together alot, as do Kangin and the red head; does this coven work in pairs...?

"Every Saturday Leader-nim- oh. Eunhyuk let's us do what we want. We picked it to be Game Day today." The pure blood said. 

"Come on! Everyone has to be there. It's in the living room." The half blood added, and the human smiled and nodded.

"Okay, you guys go first." He said, and they both smiled at him, then left. He closed the door and sent me a smile, giving a little squeak I found utterly adorable. Wait. What?!

"Come on, Kyuhyun, let's go!" He said, and I blinked at him, confused.

"You're kind of... part of us too, y'know?" He mumbled, looking away shyly. If it were anyone else, I would have killed them for putting me in the coven of that bastard. But it wasn't just anyone, it was this human. The same one who does things to me that I don't understand.

"S-So you coming?" He asked, embarrassed at his earlier words. I stared at his flushed face, and he simply grew a deeper shade of red seeing me just watching him. He then cleared his throat.

"If you don't want to then I'll just..." I was next to him before he could go out the door, and he squeaked cutely. Again, WHAT?!

"Ah, you're coming. Well, come on then." He said, not even bothering to hide his smile as he dragged me by the hand towards what I assumed was the living room.

All heads snapped up to us as we entered, making me squirm uncomfortably on the inside. I saw their glares on our hands intertwined with each other, and smirked at Eunhyuk's intense anger. He hid it well from everyone apart from me as he death glared at me. My smirk dropped, however, when the human released me in favour of hugging that red head. Tsk.

"Teukki-hyung!" I'll never understand how he can be so happy to see someone who lives in the same house as him. The red head smiled at him as he hugged back, and I forced my gaze away, to the floor.

"Yeye told me it was game night...uh... Game Day. What're we playing?" He asked, and Eunhyuk came over, tugging him away from the red head and hugging him from the back. Grr.

"Whatever you like. But we all have come to an agreement that we would love forever if you pick the flexibility challenge. Your choice, of course." He said, and they laughed. The human nodded.

"Yeah, that should be fun." He agreed, and I rolled my eyes. I never was good at games that weren't on the computer. I was about to go to the far end of the room to become a wallflower, but then the human called me over.

"Kyuhyun, come play with me?" I froze. That wasn't the most innocent way to word something like that, human. I turned back to him and shook my head, aware of all the stares on me.

"I don't play games, human." I said, noticing with regret the slight hurt in his eyes as I called him that.

"Sungmin. I have a name, thank you, vampire." he responded icily, and I flinched. I cussed inside my head, pretty sure the whole room apart from him saw the small action, and bit my lip.

"I don't play games... S-Sungmin." I said, and he looked up in surprise as I said his name, then smiled at me. . Sungmin. Stop.

"Please, Kyuhyun?" He asked,  and I felt my resolve wavering, but shook my head again, and he sighed before coming over to me. The others were pretending to do other things, but were clearly staring at us. The hum- Sungmin definitely couldn't see it though. He came close to me and poked my shoulder, pouting. Oh, .

"Please, Kyu?"

...

.

"...okay." I let him pull me towards the crowd of smirking vampires, glaring at the floor.

"So, who goes first?" He asked as we all sat in a huge circle.

"Whoever won the last time." The half blood said.

"Which was...?" He asked. 

"Eunhyuk." The pure blood said from next to him.

"Oh, okay then." Sungmin nodded.

"Okay, since Sungminnie can beat my in this any day to next Sunday, he can go first." Eunhyuk said, making us all stare at said human in slight shock. 

"Um... I think it would be fair if we did rock, paper, sissors?" He made it sound more like a question, andd they all agreed with smiles on their faces. I sighed and joined in as well. After about thirteen rounds, it was between Sungmin and Eunhyuk. Sungmin grinned, as did Eunhyuk.

"We never did solve who was better at this,  Sungminnie." Eunhyuk said, making a smirk form on the other's lips.

"Really? I seem to recall specifically informing you I was better." Came the response.

"And I seem to remember asking for evidence." He shot back.

"Yep, and I gave it to you on a silver platter and golden spoon when I won, three out of four." Ouch. That had to hurt his ego, even if a little.

"You totally cheated."

"And you can't handle my awesomeness." I stifled a chuckle, but I knew I was smiling as I stared at Sungmin's own smirk. I hadn't noticed the other vampires gaping at me.

(Sungmin's POV, just for the hell of it.)

Hyukkie and I had our little banter just before we played the last round. He threw paper, I threw sissors. Smirk.

"Well, since I've proven it at least a few hundred times that I'm just plain awesome, Hyukkie, should I start?" I feel so evil, enjoying the defeated look on his face. I saw Kyuhyun smile,and it made mine widen. Hyukkie made a gesture for me to continue, and I turned to the others.

"So, what are you guys going to have me do?" I asked, and they thought, before Jonghyun smiled.

"Y'know how those people on TV can go all the way backwards and then come back up?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Can you manage it?" He asked with a teasing smirk, and I stuck my tongue out at him. I looked around for a little, then smirked.

"Kyu, can you clear this place?" I asked, pointing to all the furniture bracing the wall. Everyone turned it him as he raised a hand and all the chairs were put neatly into a different corner, I blinked, noticing they looked nicer in that corner.

"He's our new home decorator. Leave those there," I said, and Hyukkie snorted, rolling his eyes with a small smile as I stood infront of the wall, backing it and stood on my toes just to show off and leaned backwards, going all the way until my outstretched hands touched the floor. I came back up when I felt the blood rushing to my head, and there was silence as I stumbled towards Kyuhyun.

"I shouldn't have done that." I muttered, practically falling onto his lap. As I concentrated on stopping the room from spinning, I felt a hand hesitantly ruffle my hair.

"Is this how it feels to be drunk?" I asked hearing the laughs around me.

"Jonghyun, this is so your fault, all the blood's gone to my head, and the house is spinning, and I think I might die soon." I heard a deep chuckle close to my ear, one I placed to Kyuhyun's voice.

"Don't die. They'll kill me anyway if you do." He whispered in my ear, and I smiled.

"Okay, I won't." I replied, and Hyukkie then came over and stared at me.

"You good?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Yeah, there's only one of you spinning around now. I haven't done anything like that in three years. It kind of hurt, but I'm good." I said and he smiled, nodding.

"Anyone wanna try it?" He asked, and they just snickered. Yesung then stood.

"Okay, since Sungminnie has shown us that he's pretty much a freaking ninja," he started, and I snickered.

"I told you I was, Hyukkie. But nooo, 'they don't exist'." I said, doing a squeaky voice as I quoted his words. I heard him scoff as the others laughed. Yesung then continued, a smile in his voice.

"I say we change the game. I would like to keep my dignity, thank you." He said, and they all agreed. In the end, they decided to play Need for Speed on the huge TV that -quite literally- appeared from out of nowhere. I grinned and leaned backwards, whatever I was leaning against was nice and soft and smelled good.

"Summoning jutsu!" I said, pointing to the TV, earning a cushion to the face from Hyukkie. Well, almost. Kyuhyun caught it just as it came near to me, and it was then I realised I was still on his lap. My eyes widened.

"Ohmigod, I'm sorry!" I exclaimed, scrambling to get as far away as possible from him. He simply smiled at me and shook his head, telling me it was okay. I nodded and sat next to him, watching as the others played video games for the rest of the day. Soon after, when we were all immersed into different games,I looked up from Kyuhyun's PSP he had in his hands up to the others and my eyes widened as I saw some of their own eyes beginning to get red. Uh oh. Hyukkie had told me about this. I cleared my throat, about to say something to get their attention, but it was already on me the second the sound left my mouth. I froze, slightly weirded out by it, but shook the feeling away.

"Guys, you should probably go hunting. Like, now." I murmured. There wasn't any need to raise my voice any louder, since I knew they would hear me anyway, and Hyukkie blinked, looking up from his PSP, and then around at the room. His own eyes widened and he nodded.

"Yeah, he's right. Put yourselves into the usual groups. Make sure you don't let yourselves go until you're in the forest." He said, and the ones with red eyes stood, bowing to him before sending me thankful smiles and then they were gone. I looked to Kyuhyun.

"Kyu, are you thirsty?" I hadn't noticed the temperature drop in the room. Kyuhyun hadn't either, from the looks of it, as he simply looked at me and shook his head, smiling.

"I'm fine, Sungmin." He said, turning back to the PSP in his hand. I nodded and watched him play. He was really good at it! I pouted as he killed off a horde of whatever those things were with ease. I was completely stuck at that part!

"Kyu, teach me how to play?" I asked, and he stilled for a second before nodding, saving his game under his name and going to the main menu. He slid the device into my hands and put his own hands over mine, moving my fingers with his as he took me through the tutorial. I bit my lip in concentration as I fought, eventually getting to the last level. I knew I pouted when I was concentrated; Hyukkie had told me I did countless times, and teased me about it, now not being any different as he snickered from his place across the room. I ignored him and kept on pushing buttons like mad, and smiled happily as I killed the final boss on my own. On my own? When had Kyuhyun stopped? I looked up at him, only to find him staring back at me with dark eyes. Weren't his eyes hazel brown? How did they get darker...? Well, at least they weren't red. 

"Um... Kyu?" I tried for his attention, and he blinked before 'hmm?'ing.

"I did it." I said with a smile, and his eyes widened looking at the screen.

Already? It's been what... fifteen, twenty minutes?" He mumbled, and I grinned proudly.

"Twenty five. I learnt from the best, so it's expected, right?" I smiled at him as I moved on to trying a different character, marveling at the different attacks he had.

"Wasn't I the best video game player?" Hyukkie called from across the room. I laughed, as did the remaining vampires.

"That was before Kyuhyun became a better teacher than you." I said, practically seeing him pout as he sunk deeper into his cushion and Donghae laughed at him. I heard mumbles that I was sure even the vampires couldn't decipher, than the sound of kissing. I blanched.

"Ew, get a room, you two!" I said, almost dropping the PSP in my hand. I heard them part with a sickening sound and they both laughed.

"We should, shouldn't we? It'd be impolite to keep going in a room full of people." Hyukkie spoke loud enough to make sure I heard, and my face scrunched up in horror as they kissed again, this time right in front of me. With tongue. My face grew red (and I noticed Donghae's own colour was beginning to change) and I buried it in Kyuhyun's shoulder, waiting until they both left the room until I peeked around him.

"Oh. My. God. That was the most disgusting ever." I muttered, and someone laughed.

"Nothing against gays, I hope?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"Nope. But I really didn't end to see my best friend shoving his tongue down someone else's throat." I groaned. And this time everyone laughed, even Kyuhyun. Only for a second though.

"Never been in a relationship before, Sungminnie?" Kangin asked with an amused smile. I hadn't noticed the circle slowly growing around Kyuhyun and I as I shook my head.

"Nope. I'm not even sure if I'm straight or not." I said, continuing my game, thinking it was just a passing question.

"Really?" I nodded, 'uh huh'ing. My eyes widened as I was about to be killed in the middle of my winning streak. (23 battles in twenty minutes, just to show off)

Kyuhyun's hand suddenly came and pressed the L button at the top/side/the part the L button is on, and I won. I have no idea what that attack was, but I won.

"...what just happened?" I mumbled, and he chuckled as I looked at him with wide eyes.

"I didn't tell you because then you'd probably use it to win all the time and not learn the gameplay properly. That button gives you a special attack." He said, and I 'oh'ed, nodding.

"Thanks, Kyu." I said, and he nodded, going back to staring at the wall. Odd, he had another PSP in his hands. I suppose he was taking a break.

"Um... Sungminnie? Can you come over here for a second...?" Ryeowook called me over to a corner in the room where everyone else had gone to. I nodded and stood, realizing only then that I had somehow moved onto Kyuhyun's lap again while he was teaching me how to play. I gave him an apologetic smile and he waved it off, going back to wall staring as I went to Ryeowook.

"What is it, Wookie?" I asked, and he smiled.

"It's just that... Um... Kangin wants to tell you something." He said, and Yesung snickered, but shut up after he was lightly kicked. I looked to Kangin, whose eyes were wide and he was completely still. I frowned.

"Something wrong?" I asked, and he shook his head quickly.

"No, nothing, it's just that Kyuhyun's being a little more..."

"Your wannabe killer is being really nice to you, and it's weird." Onew blurted out, earning himself several slaps upside the head from everyone.

"Yah, I'm your hyung!" He said to Taemin and Minho, who held their hands up in mock surrender. 

"Kyu's a nice person and he doesn't want to kill me anymore." I said, and they all gave me looks like I was crazy.

"Why not?" Jonghyun asked, and I blinked.

"I... Don't know... He just said he didn't want to kill me anymore." 

"And you trust him?" Didn't Hyukkie ask me the same thing?

"I do."

"You're an idiot."

"I know." Déjà vu?

"So why?"

"Because- I'm sorry, I can't tell you, but Hyukkie can, maybe you could ask him. It's his story to tell, really." I muttered, and they gave each other looks before nodding subtly and then smiling at me.

"Okay, we will. But... Be careful around Kyuhyun, okay?" Leeteuk warned, and I smiled at them.

"Kyu doesn't want to kill me. I don't need to act like he's going to pounce any minute, but thank you for caring." I said, and they nodded with small frowns as I bounded back to Kyuhyun, who was waiting for me at the living room door, a thoughtful look on his face.

He looked up as he saw me coming, and moved to leave, but stopped. Everyone stopped. The room was holding it's breath as we heard thumps fom upstairs.

"!" Donghae...?

"Freaking god!" Hyukkie?

"Ahh, Eunhyuk, n- !" D-Donghae?!

Our eyes widened, and I could feel myself turning neon red, and before anyone could move, Kyuhyun growled loudly as he put his hands over my ears and pulled me towards him. He glared at the others who were staring at him with wide eyes.

"Tell your leader to control himself when Sungmin's in in the house." He all but snarled at them, before leading me through the living room, and out the front door. He stopped when we reached the driveway, Hyukkie's car parked in the space. My eyes were still wide open and I was still flaming red when Kyuhyun let me go and turned me to look at him. Nothing was said for a good five minutes until I felt myself calming down.

"...Oh my god." I mumbled, and he smirked.

"Oh my god, oh my god... Oh my god!" He chuckled, ruffling his dark locks as I calmed myself down.

"W-We're going for ice cream. Be back soon." I said, louder than usual, knowing the others would be able to hear.

"Can you drive?" I asked, and he nodded so I threw Hyukkie's car keys at him. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I grabbed them as we passed the front door; they're usually on a hook thingy." I explained, and he nodded as I made my way towards the car. He waited for me to buckle Minnie into the back seat before opening my door for me and closing it behind me. Two seconds later he was already starting the car, slamming his door shut. He really should close the door before he starts the car...

He drove us into town, and I gave him directions to our favourite ice cream place. 'Our' being Hyukkie, Minnie and I, of course. He pulled up outside the building and opened my door for me again, slamming it shut as I got Minnie out of the back seat. We went entered the ice cream shop, and I smiled at the familiar sound of the bells over the door and the smell of sweets everywhere. Our usual server smiled at us as we came in.

"Sungminnie!" She exclaimed, and I grinned at her as she came over.

"Hey Sunny." I greeted as she hugged me.

"I haven't seen you in ages, where've you been?" She asked, and I shrugged.

"There aren't that many places I can go, you know. Hyukkie and I were here a few nights ago, but you weren't here, so some other person served us. I don't think Hyukkie liked him very much..." I trailed off, and she laughed as she led us to the counter and sat us down on the red stools.

"Ooh, you must have come when I was on sick leave, sorry. That was probably my fill-in person. He got fired for flirting with too many people." She explained, and I 'oh'ed, nodding. I then looked to Kyuhyun and held his hand, making him give me a surprised look as I pulled it across the counter towards Sunny.

"Sunny, this is Kyuhyun. Kyu, this is Sunny. She's awesome." I said, and he nodded, shaking her hand as she shook his.

"Pleasure." He said in a low voice, and she smiled at him.

"Well aren't you the cutest thing?" She cooed at him. He gave me a confused look, making me smile.

"It happens, but she'll get over it." I whispered, and he nodded.

"But of course, no ones cuter than my Sungminnie!" She squealed, pinching my cheek. I pouted as she let go, letting it snap back like rubber bands.

"Sunny, don't do that, I'll get red." I groaned, rubbing my cheek, and she giggled.

"That's the point. So, what can I get for you?" She asked, successfully making me smile again as I put Minnie to sit on the counter.

"I want vanilla and strawberry swirl ice cream with rainbow sprinkles, caramel and chocolate on top and those wafer things." I said, and she nodded, giving me a salute as Kyuhyun stared at me wide wide eyes,

"Kyu? Whatcha want?" I asked, and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"I didn't say 'we' were going out for ice cream so you could watch me have it." I said, rolling my eyes. He nodded, then bit his lip as he looked over all the things they had. I face palmed. He was hopeless. I then took a deep breath, and recited everything that I thought Kyuhyun might like. Granted, there were about twenty of them, but that narrowed it down from sixty three, didn't it? 

"...with chocolate on top, but then I was thinking you might like the vanilla and chocolate swirl with-" he cut me off with a chuckle.

"I'll just go with vanilla." He said, and my eyes widened. That's it?

"B-But Kyu. You can't just have vanilla, that's like a sin to all ice cream gods!" I said, staring at him like he just kicked a puppy. He gave me an amused look.

"The ice cream gods." He repeated, and I nodded, then turned to Sunny, who was staring at us with a small smile.

"Vanilla ice cream with chocolate sprinkles, since he doesn't know the ice cream gods." I said pouting slightly. I was really hoping he would have known about the ice cream gods. Hyukkie lied, he said everyone knew about them, and he totally lied. I am going to chew his ears when we get home.

"And Minnie?" She asked. I looked to him, and waited for him to choose. In the end, he said he didn't want anything, and that he would just raid Hyukkie's fridge later. I relayed his message to her, not noticing Kyuhyun's light laugh as he stared at me talking to Sunny, who nodded with a grin as she went into the kitchen, leaving Kyuhyun and I to wait for our ice creams. 

"You're going to love it, I'm sure." I said, bouncing up and down on my seat. He stared at me with amused eyes and nodded.

"I noticed she rolled her eyes when you mentioned Eunhyuk. How come?" He asked. Ah, he noticed? Well, he is a vampire.

"Hyukkie and Sunny don't like each other, and they won't tell me why." I said, and he 'hmm'ed. Sunny then came with our ice creams, and I grinned brightly at her.

"If I didn't have ice cream, I would kiss you." I said, reaching for the spoon she had in her hand, only inches away from mine, she smirked evilly and brought it closer to her.

"And if you don't have your precious spoon, Sungminnie?" She asked, and I pouted, stretching my arm towards the spoon, my fingers grasping at air as she moved it away little by little.

"Sunnyyy!" I whined, and pouted at her, exaggerating more than I should have. She blinked and wordlessly handed me the spoon, making me grin. And begin devouring my ice cream.

"...Not fair." She mumbled, going back into the kitchen, I heard a quiet laugh next to me, and saw Kyuhyun staring at me, amused. I flushed, but then noticed he hadn't touched his ice cream. SACRILEGE! I frowned ever so lightly, and spooned his ice cream with my own spoon, then held it to his mouth.

"Aah~" If he doesn't like it, then the ice cream gods hate him for not knowing about them. His eyes were comically wide as I held it to his mouth. Slowly, he opened his mouth and I placed the spoon in it, leaving it in his mouth as I used his own spoon to continue my ice cream. Please don't be mad at him for not knowing you, ice cream gods!

"How is it?" I asked, looking hopefully up at him. He blinked at me, then took my spoon out of his mouth and stared at it as he swallowed slowly. He then smiled, a faint tint of red on his face.

"Sweet. I like it." 


 

BOOM! 'Nother chapter, people! This was sooo much fun to write!!

Tell me whatcha think?

~Anna