Chapter Twenty Nine

Bunny and Wolf

"I want a boyfriend." I said, and everyone in the room froze.

"No." Hyukie said, and I rolled my eyes, ignoring him.

"You sure, Sungmin?" Hae asked, and I knew he was referring to me and Kyuhyun. I nodded.

"Yeah. I don't think I can do this anymore." I replied, and Kyuhyun paused his video game.

"Do you have anyone in mind?" he asked calmly, unlike the other vampires in the room, and I hesitated before nodding, then shaking my head. Then I sighed.

"I do, but it won't work. So I don't." I replied. He clenched his jaw and looked at me.

"Do what you feel is right. I'm going for a hunt." he said, and just upped and left. I sighed.

"Every time I bring it up he leaves. How the hell am I supposed to tell him I like him?" I asked once I knew he was out of hearing distance. Hyukkie and Hae gave each other looks before Hae sighed, glaring at his boyfriend, and coming over to me.

"Sungminnie, you're going about this the wrong way. You can't just say you want a boyfriend then tell him you like him. Especially in front of all of us." he said, and I blinked.

"Really? That ; it'd be so much easier if I could." I said, sighing, and he laughed, then tension in the room slowly leaving.

"Yeye, how'd you tell Wookie you liked him?" I asked, and said vampire choked on...something, before clearing his throat.

"Uh... I...about that, I kind of... Uhm..."

"You haven't told him yet? Geez. He likes you back, just propose already." I muttered, and he flushed before narrowing his eyes at me.

"The same could be said about you and Kyuhyun." he replied, and I laughed bitterly.

"No, there's a slight problem there. The mutual attraction thing you and Wookie have going on? Yeah, there's none of that here." I said, and everyone in the room facepalmed at the same time. 

Okay, that was weird.

"That's it. I'm calling Heechul." Donghae said, sighing. Hyukkie raised an eyebrow.

"You're that desperate?" he asked, and Donghae rolled his eyes at him.

"I want grandkids." came the response, then he was gone. Hyukkie slowly turned to me.

"If you two happen to get together," he began, and I blushed at the thought, "You are not having . Not until you're 18." he said, and I scoffed.

"Hyukkie." I said, in an 'I can't even believe you think I'd do something like that, what the heck is wrong with you?' tone. Slowly, he let out a breath, sitting down. He knew that tone. After all, he invented it when someone asked me a few years ago what kind of girl Iwould like, then I asked him. It was then I found out he didn't like any kind of girl. Now that I think about it, I probably should have seen it coming.

Oh well.


"Kyuhyunnie!" I called, looking around the house for him. It was eight in the night, and Hyukkie and I were going to see the body in the school.

He wasn't anywhere in sight, and I pouted, then called his phone. It rang once before he picked up.

"Sungminnie." he answered, panting. I blinked.

"Kyu? Where are you? You sound out of breath." I said, and he laughed without humour.

"I am. I'm kind of... running." he said, and I frowned, standing up. I gestured to Yesung, and he gave me my laptop.

"Why?" I asked, and he huffed.

"Nope. You're not coming to look for me, Sungmin. Stay at home." he said, and I smiled lightly upon hearing him refer to the mansion as 'home', then it fell as I thought about the problem at hand.

"I'm not going to stay home when you're running from something." I said, and he groaned just as I found his location, thanks to his GPS.

"Look, just... don't-" I heard a crash, and he cursed. "Don't look for me now, okay? Give me half an hour." he said. I narrowed my eyes.

"And if I refuse?"

"Sungmin," he whined.

"Kyuhyun." I replied, signalling to Hyukkie. 

"Twenty five minutes, Kyuhyun." I said, and he growled under his breath at me. I igored it.

"You have exactly twenty five minutes. I'm counting as soon as you hang up. If you're not home by then, I'll drag you back." I said. He made a whimpering sound at the back of his throat, and I winced; it sounded like he was in pain. He finally replied.

"Fine." then he was gone. I stood, got my phone and my jacket.

"Where are you going?" Hyukkie asked. I gave him a 'what the hell kind of question was that?' look.

"You said you were giving him time before you went looking for him." he said, and I raised an eyebrow.

"No I didn't." I said.

"You literally just-"

"I said I was giving him time before I dragged him back home. That means I have twenty five minutes to get there." I said, and they all stared at me as I grinned at Namjoon, now coming home.

"I heard the conversation from outside, you know this is bad, right?" he said as he passed me. I nodded, then gripped his sleeve.

"Call the rest of BTS." I said, and he raised an eyebrow.

"What makes you think I'm doing that?" he asked, and I smiled.

"I'm asking nicely." I replied, then passed him. I heard Hyukkie curse in frustration before barking out orders to the others. I blinked, then stopped.

"Whoa, whoa, what? No, The eight of us are going." I said, gesturing to Namjoon as he mumbled something into his phone. Hyukkie gave me a look.

"Sungminnie, you're not going alone." he said, and I facepalmed.

"I just said I'm going with those seven." I said as the other six came into the room, and he growled at me. I snarled back at him, and he glared.

"You're not going without me." he said, and I rolled my eyes at his protectiveness.

"Yes, I am." I said, kissing him on the cheek before smiling. I gestured for BTS to follow me out. They did, seeing as their -very, very angry- leader didn't stop me or them, and I got into Hyukkie's car.

"We're not allowed to touch Leader-nim's car." Jungkook mumbled, and I grinned at him as I untied Minnie from my wrist and gently handed him to Namjoon in the passenger seat.

"Seatbelts please, people?" they did, and I nodded. "Say Eunhyuk, Kookie." I said, and he flushed red before repeating it. I ruffled his hair.

"Good. Now, no one calls him Leader-nim or Eunhyuk-ssi ever again, okay?" I said, smiling with a threat behind it, and they nodded.

"But we're still not supposed to-" I waved Jimin off.

"It's fiiiine. Hyukkie won't mind." I said, pulling out of the driveway.

"Where are we going with such speed?" Jin-hyung asked, and I smiled.

"I'm going slow for you guys, firstly. Secondly, we're going to find Kyuhyun. He's supposedly running from someone. Or something." I said, and their eyes widened.

"Wasn't Eunhyuk against this?" Suga asked with slightly wide eyes, and I nodded.

"Yup. You have no idea. But he'll get over it soon." I said, seeing their wide eyes and worried faces, I groaned.

"Guys, calm down! He won't be mad. Okay, maybe he will, but it'll blow over in like an hour." I said, and they shifted, but nodded anyway.

"Do we know where he is?" V asked, and I blinked.

"Ah. I might have forgotten." I mumbled, and they all gave me 'oh my God, are you kidding me?' kind of looks.

Someone call Chullie?" I asked, and Namjoon took the phone from my hands. It was quickly taken away by Jin, who gave him a look before he began scrolling through my contacts and finding the right number. He put it on speakerphone and we waited. After the second ring, Heechul picked up.

"Ahhh, Hangeng, hold- ! Hold on, Sungminnie's on the line." I scrunched up my nose at the obvious moans and kissing noises, but tried my best to ignore them.

"Chullie!" I called, and he laughed.

"Sungminnie! You were here two days ago, whatcha need?" he asked, and I grinned.

"I forgot where I found Kyuhyun. Get him for me?" I asked, realizing a little too late that my words, if taken out of context, were really confusing. I knew he understood though, so didn't bother elaborating.

"Your boyfriend's got bad timing, Sungminnie." Hangeng's voice said, sounding deeper than usual, and I rolled my eyes, though flushing slightly at him calling Kyuhyun my boyfriend.

"He's not my boyfriend, Geng." I said, practically seeing the 'yeah, right' looks he and Heechul were giving each other.

"But he will be." he hummed, sounding like he had something in his mouth, and I heard Heechul take a shuddering breath.

"You er, we're on the phone!" Heechul snickered, and I shuddered, seeing the rest of the car was just as scarred as I.

"Found him- oh God!" I opened the windows, noticing it get a little hotter in the car, everyone was avoiding each other's gazes.

"Geng, stop playing with Chullie. This isn't the best time." I said, scowling, then blushing at my choice of words.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear the innuendo in that," thank you, so much. "But I can't not play with him. He's so much fun." Geng laughed, and I groaned.

"You said you'd ignore the innuendo!"

"I did, I just made my own afterwards."

"I found him, shut up, both of you." Oh Heechul. Once a diva, always a diva.

"He's in Ilsam." 

"Sungminnie, what the-" I thanked then quickly, then took a sharp left, instructing Jin-hyung to call Kyuhyun. The phone picked up after the first ring.

"It hasn't been twenty five minutes, Sungminnie." he said, sounding beat up, and I growled, feeling my eyes change colour.

"Cho Kyuhyun, what the ever loving are you doing in Ilsam?"

". Sungminnie, I-"

"No. Shut up. I don't care. You said you were going hunting, Kyuhyun, not escaping the mansion." I was about to say more, but then remembered the others in the car, and kept my mouth shut.

"I knew we couldn't trust him." Namjoon said, and I snarled feraly.

"Leader of these guys or not, I WILL shove you out this car." I threatened, and Kyuhyun coughed, sounding like his airways were clogged.

"Who're you with?" he asked, and I sighed, calming down by taking Minnie with one hand from Namjoon and placing him on my lap.

"BTS. Now, Who're YOU with?" I asked, turning right. 

"No one," he said, and I hissed, speeding up.

"I can hear them breathing, Kyuhyun, and I swear to God, I'm going to be ing pissed when I get there." I seethed. Hearing the slide of material against tile, I frowned as Kyuhyun coughed again.

"...Kyuhyun." I began, and he croaked an answer.

"What are they doing to you?" I asked, surprising myself by sounding curious instead of angry as I felt.

"Nothing-"

"Kyu, don't lie to me." Again, my voice didn't match my feelings.

"...I'll tell you later."

"And if I want to know now?" Right turn.

"Then I'm sorry."

"Sorry for?" Another right.

"Not being able to tell you. Ever." he said, and my eyes widened, and I stopped the car suddenly, almost making everyone fly through the front of the car.

"Cho Kyuhyun, don't you dare." I said in a shaky voice, and he laughed.

"Sorry, Sungmin. I don't think I can tell you."

"Kyuhyun..."

"I'm sorry-"

"No."

"But I really-"

"No, stop!"

"Really love you."

My eyes widened, and there was no sound, apart from Kyuhyun's heavy breathing. The people with him had left, their breathing stopped. BTS were holding their breaths, as was I.

"W-What?" I asked, unable to comprehend,

"I don't know when it happened. I don't think there was ever a time where it just started happening. I've always loved you, since we met." he said, and I felt myself tearing up.

"You said you wanted a boyfriend, right? I hope the one you're thinking of feels the same way. It'll work out, Sungmin. I know it." he said, and I sniffled.

"You... you idiot. Who do you think I was talking about?" I asked, a hand covering my mouth.

"...What?"

"You tell me the one I was thinking of will be with me, yet you say you'll never see me again?" my voice was shaking as hard as I was, and I felt seven pairs of hands on my shoulders and arms, comforting me as the owners cried with me.

"S-Sungmin, what-"

"Cho Kyuhyun, you idiot, I love you."


DON'T HURT THE AUTHOR, THAT WOULD BE BAD, AND YOU'D NEVER GET AN UPDATE AGAIN!

:P

:3

So.

So.

So.

So.

Tell me whatcha think?

~Anna