The Start of it all

Heiress of L O V E
Chapter 2 Enjoy
---------------
“Umm we are going to come down to Korea.” Tohru told me. I wondered why they were suddenly going to come down to Korea. After all it was the middle of the school year. I couldn’t find any reason that they would come in the middle of the school year.
“Okay, before I ask why…are my parents okay?” I asked coming to the conclusion that something was wrong with my parents.

“Oh yeah… your parents are just fine. We were just here at you house for something important. I’ll explain it all when we get over there.” Tohru explained. I was confused.

*okay if my parents are okay… what could possibly be wrong?*

“Okay, and who’s we exactly?” I questioned once more.

“Oh Momo and I are coming.” She told me. I arrived at Hyunseung’s apartment and unlocked the door.

“You guys do realize that I live with Hyunseung. His apartment isn’t exactly huge. Plus I have to let him know that you guys are coming.” I commented.

“Don’t worry everything is okay. We’ll be there tomorrow night to explain everything to you.” Tohru stated calmly.

“Okay, umm…I guess I’ll talk to you tomorrow then?” I said questionably.

“Alright I’ll see you then okay.” She confirmed. We both said our goodbyes and I hung up my phone. Their phone call made me curious as to what was going on. Just as I put all my things down in my room and changed my clothes, I heard Hyunseung come through the door.

“Jae, are you here?” Hyunseung called. I walked out to greet him and saw the rest of his friends hanging out in the living room.

“Umm hey…why are you home so soon?”I asked, I was positive it took guys more than 30 minutes to eat.

“The guys decided we should come, hang out here, and order some pizza.” He explained. I shrugged and went to get myself a glass of water.

“So you live here with Hyunseung?” Junhyung asked.

“Umm yeah my mom and dad said they would feel better if I lived with Hyunseung rather than at the school dorms.” I explained. Junhyung gave a shrug and turned towards the other guys.

“I don’t see what could make them feel safe about this guy. He scared of the most pointless things.” He teased. I smiled knowing that it was all in good fun and Junhyung didn’t really mean anything out of it. Plus it would be weird if guys didn’t throw a couple harmless punches and meaningless words at each other.

After getting my glass of water I sat in the kitchen table and started to open my school books. Normally, I would take a nap or do some mind numbing things before I actually got started on my homework, but because the work load was kind of light, I figured the quicker I get it done the better.

The guys popped in a movie and got comfortable with pillows and blankets. I continued writing countless notes and dosing off in to their movie every now and then.

“Pst..,” I look down to see Yoseob trying to get my attention. “Jae why don’t you come watch the movie with us?” He whispered, while patting the empty floor right next to him.

“No it’s okay… I should finish my school work.” I answered back. He frowned at me slightly.

“Suit yourself,” He muttered, before turning towards the TV screen. I smiled at his kindness and went back to doing work.

*Yoseob…hn…he’s kinda cute.* I thought to myself. My cheeks started to heat up slightly at the thought of Yoseob’s smile. *Uyy…Jae what’s wrong with you. Freaking out over a guy you just met. Seriously*
I scolded myself back in to doing work. Sadly, I didn’t finish my homework until after the movie was over. The guys then ate some pizza and I joined them. It was fun to listen in on their conversations. They always had witty comebacks for one another but none of them ever took anything seriously. Hyunseung’s friends gave me a comforting feeling that I hadn’t had since I left home. So, when they had to leave I was a little bummed, but I was glad I was going to be able to see them again.

“So what do you think of them?” Hyunseung asked after his friends left.

“They are all different, but you guys all fit so well together.” I told him. He gave me a warm smile.

“Yeah, they were all curious about you, and by the way they acted around you I can safely say that they like you.” He answered me. Before I could say anything a text message came in through Hyunseung’s phone, and I immediately remember the phone call I had with Tohru.

“Umm hey..Hyunseung,” I mumbled.

“Hn?” He answered.

“My friends are coming from Japan tomorrow, so is it okay if they stay here? I know it’ll be crowded, but it is just going to be for a little while.” I asked hoping he wouldn’t tell me that they couldn’t stay.

“It’s okay we can pull out some futons and they can sleep here in the living room.”He suggested. I hugged him.
“Thanks Hyunseung! You’re the best!” I praised. It was times like these that I was glad I lived with Hyunseung. He always went out of his way to make me feel welcome.
Later that night I kept tossing and turning. Part of my sleeplessness was because of my excitement that my friends were coming, but part of it was about what Tohru wanted to tell me.

*What could it be…What could they possibly need to tell me?*

In the midst of my thoughts I fell asleep not being able to anticipate what awaited me the next day.
------------------------
Thanks for Reading
Please comment ^^