And the Problems Flow in...

Heiress of L O V E
Thanks for reading guys...
Please Enjoy
----------------------------
A month has passed and I have officially started my training. I knew it was hard, but I didn’t think it was going to be this hard. What made it harder was keeping my secret from everyone. The guys got especially suspicious. I just told them that I was taking some extra classes somewhere for fun. Momo and Tohru didn’t have to be at every training session I had to go to so they had more time to get closer to the boys. Hyunseung asked me how long they were going to stay. I didn’t actually know, so I just told them that they were in the foreign exchange program. Momo and Tohru told me that the company was going to get them a temporary apartment later on, so Hyunseung was okay with them being there for the time being.
“Yah Jae can’t you come with me to the muffin shop today?” Yoseob begged. I shook my head ‘no’.

“I’m sorry I can’t I have classes to go to.” I told him. I could see the disappointment in his eyes.

“Awh but I’m going to be all alone. Doojoon is going on his outing or what I call it date with Tohru and Dongwoon is going to spend the day with Momo. Kikwang has dance practice, Junghyung is hanging out with Tiger hyung, and Hyunseung has to stay afterschool to study.” He told me. I sighed. I really would rather spend the day with Yoseob than going to class, but this was something that I had to do.

“I’m sorry Yoseobie… I can’t maybe some other time. I promise I’ll make it up to you.” I said. He frowned at me.

“That’s what you said last time. Is school really that much more important to you than me?” He asked. He was using his big ol’ puppy dog eyes on me.

“Geez Yoseob… stop I’m going to class and that’s that.” I answered. He sighed and took at deep breath.

“Fine.”He muttered. I could tell he was ultra disappointed.

*stupid company… is this why my family wanted me to do this? They wanted me to repeatedly break poor Yoseob’s heart*

“Look… I’m sorry I really am. I have to get going…I’ll talk to you later..”I said hugging him. As I let him go, I could see his facial expression soften.

“Okay… do well in school.” He encouraged me. I nodded and waved as I made my way off of school grounds.

I walked over a couple blocks where a car waited for me. One of my grandparent’s employee’s was driving it.

“Hello Ms. Lee. How was your day at school today?” The driver asked.

“Okay… it’s just…this whole company thing is hard. Can’t I just quit?” I asked. Honestly, I wasn’t expecting an answer, but he answered anyways.

“You could, but that would mean that your family would no longer own the company considering besides you there are no more heirs.” He explained. I rolled my eyes.

“What about my baby brother, Ainosuke? Can’t they just wait until he grows up and give him the company?” I asked him.

“It’s not that simple. Once your grandparents reach a certain age they have to have an heir ready, because they can’t be the heirs when they die. Your brother is too young and your grandparents are afraid that if they wait for him to grow up to train him there won’t be enough time for him to take on the full training. So see Ms. Lee you’re stuck with this job.”He added. I frowned.

“Well say I take the job…can I wait and train Ainosuke until he’s older so that he can take over and I’m still young?” I asked.

“There is a possibility that you could do that.” He answered.

*well that’s a relief… at least if I hate it I can just give up the company to my brother.*

We arrive at the designated building of today and I headed in. I immediately saw my teacher on the first floor.

“Hi there Jae, are you ready for today’s lesson?” She asked me. I shrugged.

“I’m as ready as I’ll ever be. “ I answered.

“Well good because today there is no lesson.” She told me.

“Why not?”I asked. I was relieved but I was still a little curious as to why we didn’t have a lesson.

“Well I’ve been torturing you with lessons lately so I decided to lighten the load. Even I forget that you’re still a normal kid with normal things to do.”She explained. I smiled

*Wow…now this is a blessing.*

“So can I go home?” I asked, already ready to go home.

“Actually before I let you go there is someone I want you to get acquainted with.” She said. Before I could ask I saw a guy around my age come up to greet us. I smiled and bowed. “Jae this is Park Jungmin. He is going to be your bodyguard.” She explained. [Guys we are just going to pretend that Jungmin is like 18/19 ish ^^]

“Bodyguard? What do I need a bodyguard for?” I asked.

“It’s just a precautionary thing don’t get alarmed. Anyways, he transferred in to your school, so every day he should come to lessons with you.” She said. I nodded knowing there was nothing I could do to change her mind. “Anyways this lesson is over. Your assignment is to get to know Jungmin and become comfortable with each other.” She assigned. I nodded and soon headed towards the door.

“Lets go Jungmin!” I exclaimed. He smiled and followed along.

“So Jungmin tell me about yourself…” I said as we headed towards the company car.

“well I’ve study all styles of self defense. I started when I was young so you could say they trained me to be good at this.” He said smiling a little.

*I’m glad he’s not all serious…*

“Do you like it?” I asked.

“Well I do, but it’s kind of lonely considering I spent most of my childhood studying judo and karate and what not, so I didn’t make time to make friends.” He confessed.

“Awh…don’t worry. Considering how much training I have to go through for this company thing I’m headed down the same road.” I joked. He laughed and ruffled my hair.

“Well we can be friends with each other considering all the time we have to spend with each other anyways.” He said. I nodded.

“Yeah… Jungmin oppa… ouu ha ha that has a different tone to it than Jungmin sunbae.” I said, joking around again.

*Maybe it won’t be so bad having Jungmin as a body guard*

I went home and Jungmin obviously followed me there. I found out that he lived a floor above Hyunseung. I’m pretty sure they arranged that but I didn’t ask. It was nice to know that if I needed him he was close to where I was anyways.

“Well you didn’t have to do that in front of me!” Momo yelled.

“We weren’t it was just a friendly thing!” Tohru yelled back.

“Guys why are you guys yelling at each other?” I yelled at the both of them. They both turned around and looked at me with a surprised expression on their faces.

“When did you get here?” Momo asked, quickly.

“Just now… now why were you two yelling at each other?” I urged.

“Momo here is mad just because I was being nice to Dongwoon.” Tohru blurted out.

“I’m not mad because you were being nice to Dongwoon it just bothered me that you two were flirting right in front of me! I don’t care if you like him go out with him for all I care!” She said. I rolled my eyes.

*there goes her denial again. She obviously likes him.*

“I wasn’t flirting with him! We were just being friendly!” Tohru defended.

“Oh well you two were being extra ultra friendly!” Momo added.

“Well what do you care if we were being friendly?” Tohru interrogated.

“I don’t!” She yelled immediately. I rolled my eyes.

“Fine guys! Whatever who cares solve this later! Who cares if Dongwoon was being nice or flirting with Tohru? It doesn’t matter. You said it yourself you don’t care so lets leave it at that.” I said getting a little frustrated at the argument. “Now the real question is…where Hyunseung?” I asked.

“He went out with Yoseob. Apparently he was mad because he saw you with some guy or something.” Momo said, with a little attitude.

“Huh? I wasn’t out with a guy today I went for lessons and …crap he saw me with Jungmin.” I said, realizing who he might be talking about.

“Jungmin who’s that…a new boyfriend or something?” Tohru teased.

“Yah he’s my new body guard…” I answered.

“Is he cute?” Momo asked a little curious.

“I guess? Look that’s not the point. Yoseob must be mad because he wanted me to go get a muffin with him and I guess when he saw me with Jungmin, he must have thought that I just didn’t want to go with him.” I explained.

“Ah… that could be it. I was wondering why he was so mad.” Tohru stated.

“Did Hyunseung tell you where they were going?” I asked.

“Umm Yoseob’s favorite sandwich shop?” Momo and Tohru said both unsure.

“Okay great… I’ll be back soon umm… don’t start fighting again because if you guys are fighting when I get back you guys are sleeping outside got it!” I warned. The nodded and I soon headed out the door.

*So how am I going to explain this?....*
------------------------------
Thanks for reading! [Please Comment]
for those of you who aren't familiar with Jungmin... >.>
you know who you are XP
here are some links of my favorite pictures of him ^^

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae93/tui5095/jungmin/jmhawaii24.jpg

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae93/tui5095/jungmin/airport03.jpg

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z308/marieisyodely/SS501/Jungmin/JungMin013.jpg

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww337/brendapak/SS501/M27437.jpg

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww2/Caracrocci/Img1267878_f.jpg

-----------------------------

I could post more but im going to stop ^^ please enjoy and comment thanks ^^