Change

Heiress of L O V E

Sorry I've been so bad at updating things guys! T.T I'll be sure to keep this up somehow

but please do bare with me... last year of school is a toughy anyways... please enjoy!

---------------

We all ate and everyone decided to have fun with their games. Boys will always be boys. I didn’t feel much like playing games so I just watched them quietly, commenting here or there.  While Dongwoon and Kikwang were wound up in a game Hyunseung took the opportunity to sit next to me.

“Hiya Jae…” Hyunseung greeted me.

“Yo,” I answered simply. Lately, Hyunseung and I have had a different understanding of each other. He was like my brother that had my back when I needed him. But like a brother, I also had to answer to him.

“You seem… kinda in your own loop. Do you want to talk about it?” He asked. I knew there was no way out of it. Although I wanted to keep everything a secret, I knew that I eventually had to tell someone. I nodded cautiously. Hyunseung directed me to the kitchen where we could talk.

“Are you sure this is the best place to tell you about my work stuff? I mean it isn’t the most private place.” I said, trying to be a little cautious myself.

“Don’t worry about it. The guys are wound up in the game anyways so it’ll be a while before they come looking for us,” Hyunseung assured me. I shrugged and looked around once, just to be sure that no one was near.

“Well, the company wants to go ahead and expand to China,” I started off.

“Oh that’s cool… what’s the problem with that?” He asked. I looked down at my feet and then back up at him.

“Well they said that they needed me over there. Most of it is politics, but according to Jungmin the shortest amount of time it’ll take is a month.” I told him. I saw the frown immediately fly on his face.

“So you’re saying that you’re going to be gone for a month?” He asked. I nodded.

“Well a month at the shortest, it could be longer.” I told him. He shook his head and then looked at me with a shrug.

“Honestly, I think it’s ridiculous you have to go, but I understand why you have to do it. The only thing is, how are you going to tell the guys?” He asked me. I shrugged and shook my head. Honestly, I had no plan. I even thought about just plain out leaving and not telling them anything. However, I knew they would kill me if I ever did that.

“I really don’t know how I’m going to tell them. I can’t just flat out say “Hey guys I’m going to leave to China for a while see ya!””I told him. Little did I know that a blonde was right behind us.

“You’re going to leave to China! Why?” Yoseob exclaimed from behind me. I glared over at Hyunseung.

*I knew the kitchen wasn’t the best place to talk about this.*

“Um…. I’m not sure if I’m going to go yet, but my parents want me to go do some sort of culture enrichment thing.” I said, lying my off. It hurt me to lie to him so frequently. It always made me think about how much he was going to hate me when he found out about the truth.

“And you weren’t going to tell us?” Yoseob eyed me with concern. I didn’t know how to answer that, so we sat there for what seemed like eternities of silence.

“In her defense, she really didn’t know how to tell you guys.” Hyunseung defended. At that point, I was actually grateful that he was there.

“Oh,… well do you want to go?” Yoseob resumed asking. I really didn’t want to go, but what sense would it make if I said I didn’t want to go and the company went ahead and sent me anyways?

“Well yeah I want to go. I mean Chinese food, Chinese culture, and Chinese guys how much better can a place get?” I told him, completely exaggerating it all. Even with me putting on a charade for him, he still seemed suspicious.

“Well if you want to go, I can’t stop you. We are going to miss you though…” He said, being completely honest. The image of Yoseob at that moment was the most touching to me since the moment I met him. It was obvious that he didn’t want me to go. However, he was willing to support me and go completely against himself for my sake. I could see the change in Yoseob since the first day I met him. I merely smiled at him. I walked up close to him and gave him a hug.

“You know what Yoseob… thanks.” I whispered at him.

“For what?” He asked.

“For supporting me… even though I know you don’t want me to go.” I answered him. Not too long after that I gathered everyone and told them the situation. I got many different responses from everyone. Although they didn’t want me to go they all accepted the fact that I would have to leave.

*Why do I feel like when I come back things won’t be the same anymore*

-----------------

Comments motivate me! please do comment ^^