Plans

Heiress of L O V E

After that day things started to get pretty decent. The only problem then really was with my friends.

 

“I just don’t get it! What does he want from me?” I heard Tohru complain. Recently, her and Doojoon were going through some issues. Apparently Doojoon has been ignoring her for some time.

 

“Umm maybe some space…” I commented without thinking.

 

“Space!” She exclaimed. “What have I ever done to him that would make him need any space?” She questioned.

 

“Maybe there’s something going on… maybe he’s just not ready to talk to you about whatever is going on in his life right now.” I reasoned with her. Tohru took a seat on the couch that was right next to mine. We were sitting in the living room alone. Hyunseung went out with his friends and Momo went out with Dongwoon. I always wondered why I was always left alone with the problems.

 

“Well what could he not tell me? I mean I’m his girlfriend…” She asked.

 

“Who knows, but just be a little understanding of him. If we are still talking about this in 2 weeks’ time then there is a problem, but I doubt it since Doojoon loves you too much to keep things from you.” I told her. I looked over at her and her gaze was still worried.

 

“But what could be so bad that he can’t tell me? Do you think that he wants to break up with me?” She turned and asked me.

 

“By the way you two have been glued to each other, I doubt that. It might be with something with his family. You know how those things change people.” I assured her. She took a deep breath.

 

“Ugh the suspense is killing me.” She commented. I didn’t really say much. I got up and went to go get my jacket. “Are you going somewhere?” She asked.

 

“Yeah I need to go up to see Jungmin. He was going to fill me in on the new company projects.” I informed her.

 

“Oh, I almost forgot about your situation.” She told me. I rolled my eyes.

 

“Yeah I know, you and Momo have completely forgotten what you were sent here for.  I guess I can’t blame you guys though.” I commented, zipping up my jacket.

 

“It’s not that we don’t care… there’s only so much your PR can do for you right now.” She defended.

 

“I’m not saying you don’t care, but while you sit here worrying about something as small as what Doojoon might or might now be keeping from you. Remember that I am still trying to learn to take over a company and deal with school stuff.” I added, harshly. I didn’t intend for it to come out that way, but it was hard to do so much and still have your friends freak over the smallest things.

 

“Well…it’s not my fault.” She rebutted. I nodded agreeing.

 

“Yeah, and it’s not mine either,” I said, heading towards the door. “I’ll be back soon unless something unexpected happens. Tell Hyunseung if he gets home before I do.” I told her. She nodded, and walked out of the door.  It was nice having Jungmin so close to home because I didn’t have to go far to do much of anything. I walked up another flight of stairs and knocked on his door.

 

“Hey,” He greeted.

 

“Yo, are you ready for business?” I asked. He nodded and invited me in to his house.

 

[His living room looks like so…

http://www.furnitureforlivingroom.com/articles/curtain-ideas.html]

 

“Yeah, so I just got the word in about our business in China.” He told me. I took a seat on his couch.

 

“How bad is it really?” I asked, honestly not really wanting to know.

 

“Well… it’s supposedly a 1 month plan. They added in more than just music stuff. They have you there ingesting the culture. I guess they want to make you seem more like part of them.” Jungmin informed me.

 

“So basically, it’s going to take a month because of politics?” I questioned.

 

“You could say it like that sure. I mean it’s not completely official, but I guess they are planning for the worst.” He told me. I sighed.

 

“So if they like me fast can I get home sooner?” I asked. He shrugged.

 

“I don’t see why not, but I’m no politician. They may just keep you there for show.” He answered truthfully.

 

“So what does my schedule over there look like?” I asked. If I was going to be over there for a month they should have one hell of a schedule for me.

 

“Well to put it down to basics. Week 1 is participation with Chinese music companies, Week 2 establishing locations and blueprints for the building, Week 3 adding staff and finalizing the opening day, Week 4 adding good publicity and tying up loose ends.” He summarized. I sighed.

 

“Uhh… are they looking to kill me?” I questioned. Jungmin took a seat next to me on the couch.

 

“Hey well you’re not suffering alone. I have to be there with you. Plus, the professor is going to be there to help you out with being culturally correct with everyone over there.” He told me. I let my head droop.

 

“Oh great… more stuff to worry about. Can’t I just give this to Ainosuke already? I’m sure that he would rather go through this. He can barely understand Japanese…Chinese won’t be any different.” I complained. He laughed and flicked my forehead.

 

“Yah think positively. At least, when you inherit the company you don’t have to just live in Japan. You can live in Korea or China.” He suggested. I laughed and shrugged.

 

“Well… when you get the finalized plan tell me, because they insist on keeping things a secret from me until it’s absolutely final. At least now I know what to expect.” I added. I got up from his couch and headed towards his door.

 

“So have you told anyone that you’re going to leave?” He asked. I shook my head.

 

“No, everyone would freak. I would rather wait until I’m sure how long I’ll be gone.” I told him.

 

“Alrighty… well… good luck,” Jungmin said, tapping my shoulder.

 

“Thanks,” I said, heading out. Well at least I can see it coming. I walked down to Hyunseung’s and my apartment and was surprised to see the guys there.

 

“Jae… Where did you go?” Hyunseung asked.

 

“Oh I went to go see Jungmin. We had some things that we needed to talk about.” I said, trying to give him a hint of what I was doing. He just nodded and didn’t give me any questions, but the rest of the guys gave me different gazes.  “What?” I asked.

 

“Well ever since Jungmin got back… you two have been awfully close.” Kikwang commented. I shrugged it off.

 

“I haven’t seen him in a while. If you guys would leave I would be the same when you guys got back.” I told them, defending Jungmin.

 

“Are you saying you don’t want to see me anymore?” Yoseob asked, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

 

*Damn those puppy dog eyes*

 

“Maybe….”I vaguely answered, patting his head. He just pouted.

 

“Well you two did go out to eat the other day.” Yoseob mentioned.

 

“Psh, you’re just jealous.” Junhyung defended. I have him a sideways hug. He stiffened a little from the surprised, but he hugged back anyways.

 

“Hey why does he get a hug?” Kikwang asked.

 

“Because, He didn’t complain unlike the rest of you,” I said pointing at him and Yoseob. I looked around and saw that Dongwoon wasn’t there and neither was Doojoon. I figured Dongwoon was on his date with Momo but where was Doojoon.  “Where’s Doojoon?” I asked to no one in particular.

 

“He’s at his mom’s house. He said he had something important to do.” Hyunseung told me.

 

*Maybe… he does have some problems going on*

 

“Well everyone let’s eat!” Hyunseung called everyone to the table. 

 

*Hn… well I wonder how all of this is going to turn out*