Feelings are hard to deal with

Heiress of L O V E
This is pretty much a filler..
but i think its an okay chapter
please enjoy!
-----------------------
As soon as I came in sight of the shop I could see Hyunseung and Yoseob through the windows.

*Okay so how do I do this… do I go in pretending that I’m going to buy something… or do I just walk in.* I tried to strategize and in the end I decided to pretend that I was going to buy something.

*okay… now what’s something that I would order here?* before I could choose something out Hyunseung recognized me.

“Jae…what are you doing here?” he asked me. I could feel Yoseob’s eyes burning a hole through my cheek.

“Well I was hungry considering there’s nothing at home. I decided to go get something to eat.” I answered.

*way to go! That’s a good one* I thought mentally.

“ah… well what are you going to get?” He asked. I shrugged.

“Not sure…why are you here though?” I questioned him, pretending that I didn’t already know the reason.

“Yoseob invited me.” He stated simply. I looked over to where Yoseob was sitting and his eyes immediately shot from me to the window. I walked over to the table where he was sitting.

“Hey Yoseob!” I greeted happily.

“Hi.” He answered shortly. I could tell that he was mad at me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, as if I just noticed he was mad.

“Nothing…how was school today?” He asked, like as if he was going to catch me in a lie.

“Pretty good. I didn’t have classes. My professor dismissed us early so I just headed home with one of my friends.” I answered him.

*that’s as close to the truth as I can get*

“Oh really…” He answered, almost as if he was embarrassed. I nodded.

“Oh why did you guys get to leave early?” Hyunseung asked. I shrugged.

“I guess since we have a test soon my professor wanted to give us time to study.” I quickly theorized.

“We saw you with a guy earlier.” Yoseob blurted out, like as if he couldn’t hold it in any longer.

“Yeah? It must’ve been Jungmin he was taking me home.” I told him. I could see he was a little bothered.

“Ou he was taking you home…you wouldn’t by any chance like Jungmin would you?” Hyunseung teased. I playfully shoved him.

“Yeah right… don’t be silly. Jungmin is just my friend.” I told him. After that I could feel the tension of the atmosphere fall. I knew that Yoseob had forgiven me even though he never told me that he was mad at me. “So what do you guys recommend?” I asked them, as my eyes shot back up to the menu. Truthfully, I was actually hungry, so I didn’t completely lie to them when I said I wanted to come for something to eat. Hyunseung and Yoseob started suggesting many things at me and part of me was relieved that everything was okay. The only thing that bothered me was that as time went on this company heir thing got even more complicated.

*Do I even want to be heir? I mean so what if my family doesn’t own the company anymore? * I was so absorbed in my thoughts I didn’t notice Yoseob asking me a question.

“Yah! Are you listening?” he questioned, waving a hand in my face.

“Sorry… umm what did you say?” I asked.

“Can we go get that muffin tomorrow?” He begged. I saw his big puppy dog eyes appear once again. Even though normally I could resist the puppy dog eyes, this time I decided to give in.

“Fine Yoseob.”I said. He jumped and cheered like he had won the lottery.

“Yoseob it’s just a muffin.” Hyunseung commented.

“No it’s not just a muffin. It’s a muffin with Jae.” He clarified. I laughed.

*The more I get to know him… the more I like him.*

We headed home and I could tell that Momo and Tohru had still been at it.

“How was your day with Dongwoon?” Hyunseung asked Momo.

“Okay… “she said before getting up and going to our room.

“What’s with her?” Yoseob asked to no one in particular.

“Don’t ask..” I answered for her.

“How was your day with Doo Joon?” Yoseob asked Tohru.

“Okay…”Tohru said quietly.

*They fought while I was gone*

I almost had the nerve to bring both of them outside and yell at them but they my same age they can handle their own drama.

“Well I think I should head home. My mom might be worried. I’ll see you guys later.” Yoseob said heading towards the door. “Oh and Jae…”he called just as he opened the door.

“Yeh?” I answered.

“Remember we’re going out for muffins” He reminded me while winking. I could feel a small blush creep on my cheeks as he left.

“Yah if you like him tell him already. It’s ridiculous how much you too already like each other.” Hyunseung commented. I turned around and playfully poked his side.

“Awh it seems like someone’s getting jealous.” I teased, trying to get off the subject of Yoseob.

“Guys I’m still here.” Tohru muttered. She said with her head on her arms. I could tell she was bothered by something. However, I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Yeah Hyunseung! We can’t act this way!” I playfully blamed him.

“Yeah whatever… I’m going to sleep!” He informed me and went to his room. I looked over at my friends. One was closed up in my room and the other was moping around the kitchen table. I could tell that both of them were bothered by whatever happened with Doojoon and Dongwoon, but I decided to let them do their own thing for a little.

*I’ll just let them deal with it a little longer and if things aren’t better by tomorrow… then I’ll in *
-------------------------------
Thanks for reading
Please comment!