Future Calls

Heiress of L O V E
Enjoy!
--------------------
“He kissed you?” I exclaimed. She nodded and plopped herself on the couch. “So what’s the deal? What happened with you and Dongwoon?” I questioned her.

“Well… he was tutoring some girl at school. I didn’t mind. Then he started to spend lots of time with her. I still didn’t say anything. One day we set up a date and he doesn’t show up, he’s at her house tutoring her.” She informed me.

“Okay… so how do you feel about Junhyung?” I asked.

“I don’t know. He’s an awesome guy and he’s fun to be around its just… “She stopped her sentence.

“What are you thinking about Dongwoon? “ I asked. She nodded.

“I….I really do love him. It’s just… I keep thinking that if he really cared about me he would stop me from going out with Junhyung, but he did even do that.” She told me. The front door suddenly opened and Hyunseung and Tohru came through the door.

“Hey guys! Are you ready for dinner?” Tohru asked. I nodded. Momo didn’t make any motions.

“Geez… you two seem pretty serious. Is something going on?” Hyunseung asked. I shook my head against it.

“No no… we were just bored.” I lied.

“Hey guys on second thought… I’m not all that hungry. I’ll eat later.” Momo said, walking in to our room. I sighed.

“What’s with her?” Tohru asked.

“I’ll explain later on…” I said. I helped then prepare the food and I ate a little considering I had already eaten with Yoseob. I quickly went on to see how Momo was doing.

“Yah…are you feeling any better?” I asked.

“No…does he really not care about me that much?” Momo said. I could tell she was feeling depressed.

“Well maybe he thinks you’re happier with Junhyung. I mean maybe he cares about you so much that he would rather you be happy with another guy than hurt with him.” I told her. She sat up in the bed. I could tell that she had been crying.

“That’s just it! I realized that I can’t like Junhyung because I like him too much!” Momo confessed. I hugged her. I could tell that she was on the verge of tears again. Later Tohru came in and we all go to talking about what was going on.

“Doojoon is great its just… he seems so secretive, like he’s hiding something.” She told me.

“Well maybe its just something that he can’t tell you yet but he will soon.” Momo defended.

“But what could it be?” She wondered out loud.

“Who knows but Doojoon is trustworthy. Just give him time. Whatever he’s hiding he’ll tell you right?” I said. Tohru shrugged to show that she would wait to see what would happen.

“So, what’s the deal with Dongwoon?” Tohru asked Momo.

“I don’t know… maybe I should talk to him. I mean, maybe I should just tell him how I feel. I can’t take keeping all of this in,” Momo told the both of us. I nodded.

“In the end, that’s the best thing to do. I mean even if he doesn’t feel the same at the very least you have that burden off your shoulders.” I told her.

“What about Junhyung though?” Tohru added.

“I guess I need to tell him that I don’t feel the same and that we could just be friends.” Momo said. We stayed quiet for a while.

“How are things with Yoseob?” Momo asked me.

“Pretty good… the only weird thing was that there was this girl. I don’t know what she looks like but she told me to stay away from Yoseob. She started talking about how Yoseob was hers or something,” I said.

“How do you not know what she looks like?” Tohru wondered.

“Well, it was dark and I couldn’t see really well. Plus I was in a rush to get home.” I explained.

“Has anyone confessed anything?” Momo asked.

“Huh? Confess what exactly?” I questioned.

“O c’mon it’s obvious the both of you two have crushes with one another. Why don’t you two confess to each other and get it over with.” Tohru stated. I sighed.

“I don’t know. I just have this weird feeling like now isn’t the time and even if I do like him…right now isn’t the time to make if official.” I told them.

“Yeah plus you can’t forget Kikwang.” Tohru told me. I looked at her a bit taken back.

“Are you suggesting I should go out with Kikwang?” I asked her.

“Well yeah… he’s a great guy plus you said it yourself the way you feel with Kikwang is different than when your with Yoseob.” Tohru pointed out.

“Yeah but Yoseob has liked her since day one… “Momo defended. I shrugged.

“Now isn’t the time to worry about this anyways. Plus what are you guys going to do when we have to go back to Japan?” I asked them. I looked at the both of them and they both avoided my gaze.

“See about that… we’re going to stay here.” Momo said. I looked at them and couldn’t believe it.

“You mean when the time comes… I’m going alone?” I questioned them. They both nodded.

“See CK Entertainment told us that they wanted us to stay here as your PR for Korea.” Tohru informed me.

“When did you guys get this order?” I told them.

“Right after we got here.” Momo informed me. I groaned.

“Ugh… some friend’s I’ve got.” I mumbled to myself.

“Look we told you right!” Tohru exclaimed.

“Yeah… right and why didn’t you guys tell me when you found out?” I questioned. They didn’t say anything. “You guys know better than anyone else that this is hard for me and you go off and don’t tell me this!” I exclaimed.

“We’re sorry.” Momo and Tohru said at the same time.

“I’m not mad…I’m just disappointed.” I answered them. I didn’t give them enough chance to say anything, because I left the room. I quickly found my jacket and headed for the door.

“Going somewhere?” Hyunseung asked. I sighed and looked at him.

“I’m just going for a walk. Would you like to come with me?” I asked him. He nodded. I hadn’t spent a lot of time with Hyunseung and I figured I just need to be with someone who wasn’t in some kind of love triangle.

“So…” Hyunseung began as I headed down the street.

“It’s been a while since we’ve talked.” I told him. He nodded.

“Yeah, your friend and my friends have really got themselves in to something.” He told me. I chuckled.

“Yeah, I really don’t want to talk about it.” I said. He nodded.

“So, what’s going on? I mean I’ve wanted to ask but I figured it’s your life I shouldn’t in. Lately you seem to be stressed out.” Hyunseung pointed out.

“I-i…well I have a little secret.” I told him.

“Can you tell me?” he asked. I took a deep breath.

“Look I shouldn’t but I know I can trust you.” I said.

“Seems big.” He commented. We sat down by a nearby bench.

“Hyunseung… my grandparents own CK Entertainment in Japan along with a couple restaurants and this coming year I am going to take over their company. I’ve been in training for the last couple months and Jungmin came as my personal body guard. I’ve been coming in and out of Japan dealing with company business and getting the hang of what will happen when I take over.” I explained. Hyunseung’s face didn’t seem shocked; he seemed to understand what was going on.

“Well… wow. Who knew I knew such an important person.” He said. I laughed.

“Yeah, well it’s all a secret for now. Later this year I’m going to move to Japan and announce that I’m going to take my grandparent’s company.” I told him. He looked at me and shook his head.

“Wow… well that must be very difficult for you. I can’t imagine you not living here. I’m going to miss you when you leave. Even though you’re going to be a big important person… promise me that between you and me we’ll always be the same.” Hyunseung told me. I could feel my heart gush. No matter what happened to me I knew that Hyunseung was always there for me and I was going to miss that. I smiled and hugged him. I could feel tears fall down my cheeks.

“I promise Hyunseung.” I told him. He started laughing.

“O c’mon don’t cry… I just always want us to be the same with each other.” He said. I let go of his hug and he started wiping my tears.

“It’s just… you’re such a great person. I don’t know what it’s going to be like when I have to leave you.” I said. He laughed.

“Well lets not worry about it now. Lets go get something to drink.” He offered. I nodded and he took me off to get something to drink.

*I just need to make the most of this time. When I can spend time with those close to me because later on…who knows if I’ll see them again*