The Truth Revealed

Heiress of L O V E

xRawrRiot: Well now you're about to find out what they are hiding from you

Hello_Angel: Here you go! Please enjoy! ^^

katastrophick: umm well this isn't much of a cliff hanger so I hope you enjoy it XP I don't like cliffies either X.x XP


Although I should be shocked about Yoseob kissing me, I was more worried as to what was going on. I quickly made my way out to the lobby of the airport and I saw most of the guys waiting for me as well as Momo and Tohru.

“Jae you’re back!” Hyunseung exclaimed.

“Yeah, I’m almost glad to be back. I would’ve liked to stay in Japan a little longer,” I confessed. I looked at all the guys expressions and I could immediately tell there was something up. However, I didn’t want to press on about it. I’d rather not know and feel just fine than know and feel horrible.

“Well if it counts for anything I missed you a lot,” Junhyung told me. I was a little shocked. Junhyung wasn’t one to be so “affectionate”.

“Thanks bud.” I told him, hugging him in the process.

“You didn’t fall in love with a stranger did you?” Kikwang immediately said, like as if he couldn’t help himself.

“Oh yeah y’know I’m engaged to be married soon. I just came back home to tell you guys about the wedding.” I told him sarcastically. Everyone looked at me seriously until Kikwang laughed. Then everyone realized I was just playing around.

I looked over at Dongwoon and he shot me a smile.

“Noona I’m glad you’re back,” He told me, hugging me. I smiled

“Yeah I brought you back something. I hope you’ll like it.” I told him. He seemed very excited to get home now. I looked over at Yoseob and waved at him.

“Hi again,” He greeted. I smiled at him.

“Hey,” I said simply. I looked out among them and saw that Doojoon wasn’t with the group. “Umm…. So where’s Doojoon?” I asked. Immediately I saw Tohru fuming.

“Who cares about Doojoon anyways,” She muttered. I looked at her questionably.

“Umm okay?” I looked at everyone with a questioning look. Hyunseung grabbed me by my arm and told me he would tell me later. I gave my friends a hug and we headed home. I looked out at the familiar sights of Seoul and sighed. I had longed to see this place for so long, but there was something wrong about this whole situation.

“You okay?” Kikwang asked. I nodded, lying.

“Yeah, I guess I’m a little homesick. I miss China too,” I told him. I could see that everyone got curious.

“Why did something happen over there?” He asked.

“No, I just actually had a really good time. Hankyung oppa took me around China. It was nice.” I told him, remembering that I didn’t tell them about my week in Japan.

“Well maybe next time you can go to Japan,” Dongwoon suggested. I nodded.

Oh Woonie if only you knew.

“So since you’ve been gone for so long we decided that we are going to take you out to dinner today,” Junhyung told me. I laughed.

“Really? That’s nice.” I answered, in a sort of enthusiastic tone.

“Yeah well we missed you a lot,” Momo commented. Afterwards I didn’t say anything. I kept quiet the whole way home. I felt really strange and I was sort of tired from flying home. When we got home the guys went their separate ways and so did the girls. I was left with Hyunseung and we went up to our apartment. It became more spacious since Momo and Tohru moved out.

“So are you going to tell me what is going on around here or do I have to pry it out of you?” I told Hyunseung immediately after we got in the apartment. He took a deep sigh and sat down.

“Okay well… where should I start?” He said, almost like as if he was going to get a migraine no matter what happened.

“Well, how about the whole Doojoon thing? Where is he? Why was Tohru all mad?” I asked. He frowned at me.

“Doojoon left to the states. His dad had some business and he’s left to go live over there. Before he left he told Tohru and they decided to break up with each other. It was actually more of Tohru’s decision really. She told him that if he really loved her that when he came back they would still have feelings for one another. So she’s still a little bitter about that,” He answered me. I was shocked.

So that was what he was hiding the whole time. No wonder

“Okay so what else is going on around here?” I asked.

“Well Dongwoon and Momo broke up. Dongwoon doesn’t know what he did but apparently it was bad enough to make her want to break up with him.” Hyunseung informed me.

“Huh, that’s strange. Maybe it’s not Dongwoon. Something tells me it’s her.” I told him. Hyunseung shrugged.

“All I know is that Dongwoon took it pretty hard for a while. I mean he still likes her but for the most part they try to stay away from each other.” He added. I nodded and waited.

“Alright what else?” I asked. So far it was just friend drama.

“Yoseob is dating Gayoon,” he told me. My eyes widened.

“What? How why?” I asked. I started fuming. How could he have started dating her? It would hurt less if he dated some girl I didn’t know, but her?

“I really don’t know. He doesn’t want to tell me. Just one day to another and bam! They are dating.” I took a deep breath. I can’t believe him.

“Well if that is what he wants I’m not going to stop him.” I merely said. Hyunseung looked at me surprised.

“You aren’t mad?” He asked. I shrugged.

“What does it matter if Yoseob is going out with her or not,” I asked him. He frowned at me.

“I thought you liked him.” He told me. I froze for a bit. It was true that I felt good around him and for the most part I had lots of affection for him. However, did I really like him?

“I…I-I’m not sure about all of that. After all, we are just friends,” I told him, trying to avoid what my heart and my head were telling me.

“So you never even thought about it?” Hyunseung pressed on.

“No oppa! He’s just my friend,” I muttered, a little annoyed. Hyunseung shrugged.

“Well do you mind if she comes to our lunch?” He asked me. I gritted my teeth.

“Um, I guess I don’t mind.” I told him. He grinned at me knowingly. He knew I didn’t like Gayoon and he knew that I got along with Yoseob really well. In a way he was testing me.

“Are you sure?” He asked me. I nodded shooting him a smile.

“Yes, the more the merrier,” I lied. He chucked.

Ugh! How am I ever going to get through this?


Comments are lovely! Please leave some! ^^