Finally

Heiress of L O V E

4 years Later

 

Time has passed and I am now in Korea running my grandparents pride and joy. Yoseob some of you ask? He’s busy with Beast, his boy band, which ironically consists of Hyunseung, Kikwang, Doojoon, Junhyung, and Dongwoon. Tohru was completely shocked to see Doojoon back. However, he gave her a promise ring and they’ve been with each other ever since. Doojoon actually lives with her.

 

Momo? Well she and Dongwoon were working things out. They were strong in some moments and not in others but they were some level of exclusive and everyone was okay with that.

 

Kikwang was busy with Raemi. I loved her. She was like the other half that I needed. She was there when I needed her and she was able to stand up to people when I couldn’t. So of course when they started dating I was all for it.

 

Yoseob and I still aren’t official. I know we spent 4 years with these feelings for one another and we still don’t officially call each other boyfriend or girlfriend. We promised that we wouldn’t be together until we were sure that we were going to commit to each other.

 

My family? They are great. My little brother is now 8 and is doing exceptionally well in elementary school. Jungmin is still my helpful body guard that Yoseob gets jealous of sometimes, but everything is great. The rest of the guys are working hard at their careers singing. I do run in to them occasionally due to the nature of my work, but not enough to talk to them like we used to. I missed them but we tried to keep in as much contact as possible.

 

“Jae?” a voice called, I turned to find Hyunseung.

 

“Seungie what are you doing here?” I asked, as I stood from my desk, walking over to hug him.

 

“Some of the guys had a day off and well I decided to come by and visit you.” He told me, looking around my office. “This is very swanky. You are truly the CEO of CK entertainment.” He commented.

 

“Yeah well that doesn’t mean I have changed any. I could still go for some deokbokki. How about we go get some?” I suggested. He nodded agreeing.

 

“Did Yoseob have the day off?” I asked curiously. Hyunseung merely laughed at me.

 

“Ha ha always worried about your boyfriend I see. Well he had a schedule today sadly.” He informed me. I lightly punched his arm as we walked towards the elevator.

 

“Yah he’s not my boyfriend. I was just curious,” I responded. He laughed at me.

 

“Sure you’re just curious,” He commented. When we got to the stall we go to talking just like the old days.

 

“So when are you to going to make it official?” He asked, stuffing a piece of deokbokki in his mouth. I shrugged.

 

“I just want to be sure that he’s sure. I don’t want another China incident to happen,” I told him. He merely laughed at me.

 

“Yeah well I would say waiting for 4 years is enough don’t you think?” He asked. I sighed.

 

“I was in training and he was also in training. We’ve barely even seen each other the past 4 years.” I shot back. He rolled his eyes.

 

“Yeah but every single time you guys see each other you’re all over each other. Plus I’m kind of tired of hearing him talk about how much he likes you lately. How about you guys just take a leap of faith?” Hyunseung suggested. I shrugged.

 

“Call me old fashion but I’d rather him make the first move.” I told him. Hyunseung groaned.

 

“More like pain in the ,” He mumbled.

 

“What was that?” I said, as I paid for the deokbokki.

 

“Nothing I love you,” He chanted. I laughed. I loved my relationship with Hyunseung. It was harsh yet we still cared about each other. Then my phone went off.

 

“Yoboseyo,” I answered.

 

“Jae get down to the office we are having a meeting in half an hour,” Jungmin informed me.

 

“Alrighty I’ll be there in 10 minutes,” I responded. Then I hung up my phone.

 

“You have to go back?” Hyunseung muttered. I nodded.

 

“We should do this again sometime,” I suggested. He nodded.

 

“Yeah we’ll try,” He commented. I smiled at him, hugged him tightly while rubbing his back.

 

“I’ll see you around. Take care of yourself Seungie.” I told him. He smiled at me.

 

“You too, Take care of yourself,” He told me. Then I left him to go to the office.

 

[At the office]

 

“So where is this meeting at?” I asked Jungmin, as I walked in to my office.

 

“In the Vip area of the company’s café,” He informed me.

 

“Got it, let’s go,” I told him, picking up a stack of papers I needed to look at and walking towards the elevator.

 

The Vip area was enclosed with opaque windows and giant double door. It was only for meetings with important people. Normally I would walk in with Jungmin, but this time Jungmin stood outside the door.

 

“Just go in,” He insisted. I put my hands up in defense and opened the door. Then I was greeted by a candle lit room. The table was filled with different desserts and rose petals all over the place. Then I saw him, Yoseob, grinning brightly.

 

“We finally meet again,” Yoseob stated with his arms open. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. I could feel tears b from happiness.

 

“How long has it been?” I asked.

 

“4 months, 3 weeks, and 5 days,” He stated. I chuckled at him, and placed my hands on either side of his cheeks just to make sure it was real.

 

“So you planned this with Hyunseung huh?” I asked. He nodded rubbing the back of his neck.

 

“It has been so long, and I just wanted to surprise you,” He assured me. He escorted me to my seat and then offered me a slice of cake.

 

“So what is this all about?” I wondered, eating some of my cake.

 

“I came here to tell you that I can’t do this anymore.” He told me. My eyes widened.

 

“Do you mean you don’t want me to be a part of your life anymore?” I asked, unsure of what he couldn’t do anymore. After all we didn’t see each other enough so there wasn’t much he couldn’t take anymore.

 

“No what I mean is. I can’t stand not officially being by your side. Not being able to kiss you and to call you mine. I absolutely can’t stand the thought of all these guys that are under your label and the possibility of you wanting to date one of them. So I guess what I’m trying to say is that I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend.” He confessed. I smiled and kissed his lips lightly.

 

“Well we’ve waited for each other for 4 years I have no doubt that this can work,” I commented.

 

“Good because I’m going to kiss you again and there’s nothing you can do to stop me,” He whispered kissing me passionately. Despite all the trouble and all the drama that we’ve been through, we got through lies and break ups. I knew now for sure that there was nothing we couldn’t get through. Aside from being the heiress of a company I was also the heiress of love.


So yes... my story has come to an end ^^; I'm sorry if this was under many of your expectations but I couldn't think of another way to end it ^^; I hope you all enjoyed reading it. I know I enjoyed writing it ^^; I'm kind of sad to see it end but I had a great time writing it ^^. Thank you to everyone who commented it and loved it as well. Thank you for all your support and I hope you guys will support my other stories as well ^^. Thank you everyone! ^^