Games for 2

Heiress of L O V E
Please enjoy!
---------------------
[After School]

We all decided to meet up after school. It was kind of awkward seeing Gayoon all over Yoseob. I mean part of it was because it wasn’t something that was usual to me, but the other part of it was because I was a little jealous. I just felt like I couldn’t be around him as long as she was around.

“Yah, don’t get in to your little corner.” Kikwang whispered in my ear, while putting his chin on my shoulder.

“What do you mean little corner?” I asked. I really didn’t get what he meant.

“Just… don’t let her get to you.” He whispered back to me. I nodded, and then I was invited by everyone’s curious stares.

“What?” I asked, to everyone.

“No nothing… it’s just you two seem really chummy.” Doojoon pointed out. I rolled my eyes.

“Guys we’re just friends!” I exclaimed. Kikwang nodded with a smile plastered on his face. I glanced over at Doojoon and I saw him holding hands with Tohru. I smiled. It seems that everything has gone steadily well for them. I was envious to how they were so connected from the beginning.

“So where should we go?”Hyunseung asked. Everyone seemed kind of clueless as to where we should go.

“Arcade?” Junhyung suggested. I shrugged.

“Sounds good to me,” All the guys answered. The girls really didn’t seem all for it but they went all for it since the guys wanted to go.

[Arcade]

I walked around trying to eye the games I planned on playing. I loved playing dancing games, shooter games, and I loved simulation games, y’know those kinds of games that make you feel like you’re on a roller coaster or something.

“What are you looking for?” Yoseob asked, sneaking up behind me.

“Nothing, just looking around to see which games I want to play,” I told him, still scanning the room for games. Honestly, I was more interested in the games than Yoseob at the moment.

“Hey Jae lets go play this shooter game!” Kikwang called. He was already stationed at a game system and one of the guns was already in his hands.

“Okay!” I answered back. “I’ll play with you later okay Yoseobie!” I promised. He nodded and I went off to play the shooter game.

We were concentrated on the game and we were shooting every which way. I had so much fun with Kikwang that I didn’t notice the crowd slowly forming as we were hitting the high score.

“Wow… Kikwang! Jae! You guys are the bomb!” Hyunseung said, watching us up close. However, as time went on, we lost and we didn’t get the high score.

“Well we got pretty close!” I said, trying to be positive. He nodded and we gave each other a high five. Soon we were crowded by our friends.

“Wow, well you guys may not be together but you guys make a heck of a gaming team.” Doojoon told us. I laughed and scratched the back of my neck.

“Yeah you two would make a great couple.” Gayoon pointed out. Suddenly I turned sour. I didn’t want her telling me things like that.

“Umm…. So Yoseobie do you want to play some games with me?” I asked him. He shook his head no.

“Umm actually Gayoon wanted me to play some games with her so maybe in a little bit.” He told me. I nodded understanding.

After that everyone went their separate ways. Doojoon and Tohru were playing on the race car games all night. Those two were inseparable. However, I couldn’t blame them. They were a really good couple. Kikwang and Hyunseung went over to play a dancing game. Honestly they were both really good at it, and I would’ve stayed and watched them except for I was tired of standing. Momo was with Junhyung and Dongwoon; apparently Dongwoon has been trying to apologize all night. However, with Junhyung being around so often it almost made his apology impossible. Yoseob was playing a claw game with Gayoon. He was trying to win her a teddy bear.

I sighed and took a seat at a table. I didn’t know what to do and honestly my rush for video games was killed after my killing spree with Kikwang. I didn’t know what to do and everyone seemed wrapped up in their own thing. The next thing I knew my phone went off.

--
Jungmin:
Hey! It’s been a while!
How have you been holding up without me?
I know you miss me! I miss you too! We are
Doing some preparations around here so I’m
Not having much fun. I hope you’re enjoying
Your break! Miss ya! <3 Jungmin
--

I smiled. It had been a while since I had heard from Jungmin; it was just weird getting such an affectionate text message from him.

--
Jae:
Hey! Yeah it has been a while.
Things have been okay honestly I
Am enjoying this break. I miss you a
Bunch though. I’m here at the arcade
With no one to talk to. I wish you were
Here so I didn’t feel so third wheel-ish.
Anyways preparations are never fun!
I wish you luck! <3 ya too? What’s with
All the affection? I don’t remember you
Being this touchy feely :)
--

Then after I sent the text message, Momo came charging for me.

“You won’t believe it!” She exclaimed. I looked at her curiously.

“Umm… what? What happened?” I asked.

“Dongwoon confessed! He gave me this cute teddy bear and this bracelet. He was so cute!” She told me. I smiled. I was glad for her and Dongwoon certainly had great taste in teddy bears. It was all white and fussy, with a big heart in the middle.

“Well did you tell him how you felt?” I asked. She nodded.

“Yeah, the whole ditching me thing was a miss understanding. I told him how I felt for him and now we’re together.” She told me. I hug her and flashed her a smile.

“Well what are you doing here with me? Shouldn’t you be with him?” I asked, point towards where Dongwoon was standing. It was apparent that he was waiting for her to finish talking to me.

“Yeah, I’m going I just needed to tell you the news.” She informed me.

“Okay thanks! Now go!” I ordered. She nodded and headed back towards Dongwoon. I got to thinking about Junhyung and I saw him alone shooting baskets in one of the basketball slots.

*hn. Maybe I should go talk to him*

I went over and stood next to him.

“What’s up?” I greeted.

“Nothing, just sulking.” He said grabbing a basketball and going for another shot.

“Sorry, is it about Momo?” I asked. He nodded slowly. I didn’t talk much with Junhyung so I was surprised that he was open to answering my questions anyways. However, he knew I wasn’t a bad person and I knew he wasn’t a bad guy. Since our friends we friends I guess we had that instant trust with each other.

“I really liked her but I guess Dongwoon was the one that was in her heart.” He told me. I patted his shoulder.

“Don’t worry. There will be someone out there just for you. You just have to be willing to wait for her.” I told him. He looked at me and gave me a smirk, which was pretty much equal to a smile in Junhyung case.

“You’re cute for being so optimistic all the time. You remind me of a little kid or something,” He said shooting more baskets.

“Is that an insult or a compliment?” I asked him. He chucked a little before turning to look at me.

“I wouldn’t insult a friend.” He said, sticking out his hand, suggesting for me to shake it.

“Well, a real friend would give me a hug.” I told him. He smirked at the suggestion.

“Well, since I could use a hug why not?” He said, I hugged him and even though I know he was pretty down in the dumps I figured I made his day at least a little better. Not too long later I got a text message from Jungmin

--
Jungmin:
I guess since I’m not around you all the time
I feel more affectionate? I have no clue why
You should just feel honored I care. Anyways
How would you feel about missing a month of
School to go to China? We have so business things
To settle there and they want to see if they should
Send you down for a while. It’s not official it’s just a
Heads up. I’ll be calling you soon okay!
Enjoy your break!
--

*So wait hold up! I’m going to go to China?*
------------------
Comments are <3
thanks for supporting me and waiting!