It Just Got Worse

Heiress of L O V E
Please Enjoy!
------------------
I sat in class bored out of my mind. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t really fall asleep in class bored or not. Too bad today was a very tempting day to fall asleep. Hyunseung kicked my chair from behind me.
“Don’t fall asleep.” Hyunseung scolded. I rolled my eyes and started drawing in my spiral.

It was a great relief when class was over.

“Finally it’s over!” I exclaimed, leaving class.

“Yeah I thought I was going to die in there.” Momo commented. Momo, Tohru, Hyunseung, and I were in the same class. Then I got to thinking about Jungmin.

*isn’t my bodyguard supposed to be here?*

“Yah, Jae let me talk to you,” Someone said from behind me. I looked back and saw Jungmin there.

“Geez what are you a ninja! You scared the crap out of me!” I exclaimed scared. My friends just stood there laughing at me.

“Sorry… I’ll try to make myself more noticeable.” Jungmin apologized.

“Umm give me a second guys,” I excused myself to talk to Jungmin.

[Tohru’s POV]

“Let’s go to the vending machines I want to get something to eat.” Momo suggested. I shrugged and went along with it. Just as I turned to follow Momo I ran in to somebody.

“Umm sorry,” I answered. I looked up to see Doojoon.

“It’s okay. Don’t worry about it.” He answered kindly. I smiled.

“Umm… I’m just gonna go now..” I told him feeling the awkward feeling coming out.

“Umm yeah… see you around.” Doojoon added, walking away.

“He likes you.” Momo pointed out without a second thought.

“No he doesn’t I just accidently ran in to him” I explained to her. I didn’t think that there was any logical way that Doojoon would like me.

“Yeah well a guy doesn’t stand there and stare at girl that long unless she’s holding a pizza or he likes her.” She explained.

*or a * I retorted in my mind. I hadn’t had a great experience with guys. Most guys that I dated had girls after them and Doojoon was no different. I didn’t want to experience the kind of betrayal and pain that I did with the other guys I dated, so I decided to ignore them for the time being.

We went to the vending machines and I waited for Momo to get what she wanted. Just was we went down the stairs to go to class I tripped over a stair step.

“Wah!” I wailed, and just as I waited to hit the ground, I landed on something or more like someone.

“Be careful there…” a familiar voice said. I looked up and saw Doojoon once again.

“I seem to be running in to you all over huh?” I told him laughing a little. I realized that I was still in Doojoon’s arms and things got a little awkward.

“Umm… yeah…” Doojoon said immediately realizing that I was still in his arms. Just as I was going to leave Doojoon called me. “Hey Tohru!” He called. I turned to face him.

“Umm yeah?” I answered.

“Umm since I saved you from falling maybe you can repay me?” He asked. I looked at him suspiciously.

“You’re not doing it with the goodness of your heart?” I questioned.

“Well yes, but there’s something that I wanted to ask..” He answered.

“Fine….what is it?” I asked. He flashed a big smile at me. It was the kind of smile that would make most girls melt, and honestly it was making me melt inside. However, I had dealt with guys like him for a long time, I wasn’t about to show him that his dreamy smile was working.

“Have lunch with me today…”He told me. I looked at him suspiciously.

“Why?” I questioned him.

“Just do it… from the goodness of your heart.” He told me smirking.

*oh this boy is good*

“Well since you went through the trouble of not making me fall… I guess I can stand one lunch with you.” I teased. I could see by the look that he was giving me that he was happy. Even though I wanted to deny it, I felt happy as well.

“Great… I’ll see you after class.” He told me. I nodded and headed back to Momo who had watched the whole thing.

“Yeah…now do you want to tell me that he doesn’t like you?” She questioned. I smiled and shook my head no.

“It’s just lunch it doesn’t mean that he likes me.” I defended.

“Uhn… tell me that when you’re dating him.” She said entering the class.

*Well… his smile is charming*

[Jae’s POV]

“What’s up Jungmin?” I asked.

“Umm… professor says that she wants to have lessons this weekend.” He informed me.

“What! No! I can’t I have plans!” I exclaimed. I had already let Yoseob down too many times; I was determined to make this work.

“Well cancel them… apparently you can’t miss these lessons.” Jungmin told me.

“Okay… I’ll see what I can do.” I answered. Jungmin ruffled my hair.

“Good….see you around.” He told him walking to his class. I took a deep sigh.

*great… now what am I going to do?*

This company thing was just making my life harder and harder.

“Hey Jae!” Yoseob called from beside me.

“Hi,” I greeted.

“With Jungmin again?” He questioned me suspiciously.

“Just forget it….” I said walking towards my class. He grabbed my wrist.

“Is something wrong?” He asked.

*I can’t tell him…I’m just going to have to make it work somehow*

“No.” I answered quickly.

“Well let me at least walk you to class.” He offered. I shrugged and took his offer. “I can’t wait for this weekend! I’ve been brushing up on all my cooking skills just for you.” He exclaimed. I could tell that he was excited.

“Yeah!....I can’t wait!” I lied.

Ugh…. Great… what am I going to do?
---------------
Thanks for reading!

Comment Replies:
ShiroiSushi: awh thanks! it was cute ^^ I thought it was really mushy but i'm glad you got a laugh out of it too! ^^ i hope you liked this one ^^