Unexpected Friendship, Realization.

Heiress of L O V E

Hello_Angel: ha ha i think you'll be pleasantly surprised by this chapter.

xRawrRiot: Yeah you gotta love Jungmin XP

aegyoattack: Thanks I hope you like this chapter ^^

Please enjoy everyone... ^^


I ended up getting dressed in something like this for dinner. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=2099610)

“Wow Jae, you look great,” Hyunseung told me as we headed towards the restaurant.

“You don’t look so bad yourself,” I complimented him. He grinned and we headed in to the restaurant.

Everyone looked pretty spiffy in what they were wearing (http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt303/Niritaya/Beast4/Banner1.jpg)

The dinner itself was really great. However the atmosphere was kind of off. Tohru and Momo were hitting it off with Kikwang and Hyunseung. Yoseob was all wound up with Gayoon. Dongwoon occasionally made conversation between the two groups. The only person I really talked to was Junhyung.

“So how’s your pasta?” He asked me. I grinned and gave him a thumbs up.

“Great, how’s your ravioli?” I asked him. He smiled at me and nodded.

“Pretty great, how about we try each one to see if it’s actually any good?” He offered. I nodded laughing a bit.

“Sure, You first though. I want to try your ravioli,” I told him. He pointed the ravioli at me, but as soon as I went to take the fork away from him he pulled it away.

“Ah ah ah… open your mouth I’ll feed you.” He demanded. I pouted at him.

“Oh c’mon oppa that’s embarrassing…” I whined. He merely laughed at me

“I’m your oppa so do it,” He demanded. I opened my mouth and he fed me. His ravioli were great.

“Uwa… that is so good! The cheese is so fresh,” I commented. He merely laughed at my expression. I relished the ravioli and then spun some noodles for him.

“Alright oppa… here’s the pay back. Open wide,” I told him. He laughed and did as I told him. However his reaction was much less than mine. “So… is it good?” I wondered. He nodded.

“Yeah it’s great I just wanted to see you squirm,” He told me. I glared at him and playfully slapped his shoulder.

“Yah you two if I didn’t know better I would say you were flirting,” Kikwang joked from across the table. I laughed and winked at Junhyung to get him to play along. He nodded.

“Well actually Kwangie… he’s my new boyfriend,” I stated. The whole table’s eyes were suddenly on us.

“What? When did this happen?” Momo asked, surprised. I looked over at Junhyung motioning him to answer.

“Well when I saw her again at the airport I knew she was the one. I met up with her and you could say the rest is history.” Junhyung stated. There was this giant silence. Then I looked over at Junhyung and I couldn’t help but start laughing.

“Okay guys sorry… we were joking. We aren’t dating,” I confessed. I could see everyone take a deep breath. I looked at all of them strangely. “What’s with that guys? You don’t want me to date Junhyung?” I asked, referring back to the faces they made.

“It’s not that…” Hyunseung started.

“It’s just too fast,” Kikwang finished it. I rolled my eyes.

“I don’t think he’s a bad guy. Maybe we should date,” I joked, elbowing Junhyung playfully. Everyone looked at us curiously. We shrugged and continued on with our own conversation. I was actually glad Junhyung was there. This dinner would have probably been pretty awkward with out him.

“Well you two sure get along well,” Gayoon commented. I merely gave her a smile. Yoseob’s arm was wrapped around her. I tried to not let it bother me much.

“Well Jae is cool… how would I not get along with her?” Junhyung asked to no one in particular. Everyone just nodded and we went back to our conversation. At the end of dinner, Yoseob took Gayoon Home, Hyunseung and Kikwang were going to take the girls home, and Dongwoon had to meet up a friend at the arcade. I was left alone with Junhyung.

“So how about I take you home?” Junhyung suggested. I nodded.

“Sure, why not?” I answered him. At first we walked along side each other in silence. However we soon got in to conversation.

“So what’s with you and Yoseob? I thought you guys were meant to be?” He questioned. I shrugged.

“Y’know I thought that when I came back from China I would be able to tell him how I felt about him. As usual, noting ever goes as planned,” I explained. He hugged me sideways.

“Well maybe we can figure this out.” He suggested. I shook my head against it.

“No… if he is meant to be with her he will always be with her. I just kind of want to leave it alone.”  I confessed. He squeezed me tighter and we continued walking. I didn’t think too much of the position we were in until and old couple pass by and commented on how cute we were together.

Uwa…. That’s so embarrassing.

“Hey do you want to get a cup of coffee?” Junhyung asked me. I nodded. It had been pretty chilly that night so a stop for coffee wouldn’t kill me. We quickly stopped by a coffee stand and we continually walked around the neighborhood.

“So, what’s with you Junhyung? How have you been since I left?” I asked him. He shrugged and shot me a giant smile.

“I’ve been okay. I got to thinking after the whole Momo and Dongwoon thing that you were right. The girl that is right for me will eventually come along. I come to find that I should be more like you with your childish optimism.” He told me. I punched him playfully.

“Yah I know you said that wasn’t an insult but you’re not saying it like a compliment.” I commented. He merely laughed at me.

“What I’m trying to say is that I’m going to cherish my time with my friends. Just like you,” He said, poking my cheek. I laughed at him and I wrapped my arm around his arm and we continued to walk like that toward my house.

“Y’know something, thanks Junhyung. You’re a great friend,” I told him. He smiled at me.

“Well you are too. Y’know that day that Momo chose Dongwoon over me. You were the only person who even bothered to comfort me. I never got to thank you for that.” He told me. I nodded.

“Well I knew that if I were in that position I would like someone to come and comfort me.” I told him. We continued to walk until someone called us.

“Junhyung…J-Jae?” a voice I recognized as Yoseob called us. We turned and looked at him curiously.

“Oh hey Yoseob!” Junhyung greeted. His gaze was fixed on Junhyung’s arm. I quickly became aware of the position that Junhyung and I were in. My arm was wrapped around his and my head was slightly tilted towards Junhyung’s shoulder.

“Are you sure you two aren’t dating?” Yoseob asked. Still gazing at Junhyung’s arm, I quickly let go.

“We’re not dating. We were just out on a walk,” I clarified for him. He looked at the both of us suspiciously.

“What are you doing over here by their apartment?” Junhyung asked. It was actually a good question since I was pretty sure that Gayoon lived in a whole different part of town.

“Oh well I was going to spend the night at Hyunseung’s today.” He said. I was a little shocked. Why didn’t I know anything about this?

“Oh well then I guess you can take Jae home today right?” Junhyung said, winking at me. I pouted at him because I didn’t want to be alone with Yoseob.

“Yeah sure,” He answered. Junhyung quickly gave me a hug.

“When ever you need to talk you can call,” Junhyung told me while sliding a piece of paper in my hands. I nodded and waved him goodbye. I turned to walk towards the apartment with Yoseob.

“Are you sure that you two aren’t in a relationship?” Yoseob asked suddenly. I shook my head.

“No we aren’t. Why are you jealous?” I questioned. He remained quiet for a while.

“Yes,” He whispered quietly. I felt a spark inside when he said that.

“Well you shouldn’t be. I’m not binded to you. You’re not the only person in the world I can hang out with.” I told him as we entered the apartment. Hyunseung still hadn’t came home from dropping of the girls so it was only the two of us.

“I broke up with Gayoon today,” He told me, while taking a seat on the couch. My eyes almost shot out of their sockets when he said that.

“Why?” I asked. I couldn’t understand why he did that so suddenly.

“I don’t have the right feelings for her,” He told me simply. I was surprised but happy at the same time.

“Well that’s a surprise,” I muttered. I could hear him chuckle. Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and pulled my down beside him on the couch.

“Let’s watch a movie okay?” He told me, flipping on the TV. At that point all I could do was nod.

Yoseob what are you trying to tell me?


Please comment! I hope everyone has enjoyed it!