Fun time and Forgiveness

Heiress of L O V E
Sorry I havent updated in so long
school is killer... >.<
sorry... X.x
-----------------
“I thought you said you didn't care about them.” Jungmin urged. I sighed and kept my eyes fixated on the ground.

“I thought I didn't... but I do.” I confessed to him.

“You know what Ms. President, how about I take you out for a day? We can date each other for today.” He told me. I looked at him and chuckled.

“You want to take me out on a date?” I questioned. He nodded.

“It's strictly a friend date, but if anyone asks we're on a date.” He said. I shurgged.

“This just goes to prove you're a big softy you know.” I . He shrugged back at me.

“Well you and I don't have enough time to be teenagers so how about we just act like it this once?” He stated. I nodded. It made sense. Plus I needed to get my mind off of Yoseob.

We decided to go shopping since people tend to do that for us anyways.

“Uwa look at this hat!” I said, pointing at a tye dye cowboy hat.

“That's scary.” Jungmin commented.

“Oh c'mon it’s cool! We can add some glitter and it'll be totally tubular.” I said. He merely laughed at me and tried on the hat.

“Well... now am I totally tubular?” He asked, sticking out his thumb and pinky.

“No.. you look scary.” I , laughing at the same time.

“Why you...” He growled reaching for me, but I ran away. He chased me throughout the mall before I stopped at a little shop.

“Oppa....”I cooed. He looked at me suspiciously.
“What do you want Jae?” He asked. I pointed at the cotton candy.

“I want a fluffy blue cloud.” I told him. He chuckled at me.

“Well... I guess.. but we have to share it.” He told me. I nodded and he bought me some fluffy candy.

“Wow... it's been soo long since I've had cotton candy,” I said, eating some.

“Yeah just goes to show that we're kids living in an adult world.” He said. I nodded. “So tell me... you have a younger brother right?” He asked. I nodded.

“Yeah, his name is Ainosuke he's 3.” I told him.

“Do you miss him?” He asked. My face dropped a little.

“All the time. I remember he would come in to my room and say 'Nii-chan! Akhsdhfal' I never understood what he was trying to say, but I was happy that he would come looking for me.” I remembered. I could see a small smile land on Jungmin's face.

“That's so cute. I bet your brother is adorable.” He told me. I nodded.

“Yeah, he's just a little troublemaker sometimes.” I joked. Then before I could ask why he asked my about my brother, Yoseob spotted us.

“Jae is that you?” He asked, out loud.

“Crap oppa we have to go!” I told him. He nodded. I jumped on his back and he quickly ran as fast as he could.

“Mind telling me why you aren't running?” He asked me, as he started dodging people and weaving through things.

“I'm a slow runner, Yoseob would definitely catch me.” I said. He rolled his eyes and eventually we found a place to stop.

“Well.... now that we ran from that situation, what are you going to tell him when you see him again and he asks you about this moment?” He questioned me.

“Umm I'll say that I forgot we had something else that we were late for and you were running me there.” I told him. Jungmin just laughed at me.

“Your lying skills never cease to amaze me.” He told me. I merely shrugged.

“Well I guess I blame the fact that I have to be an heiress in disguise all the time.” I explained to him. He nodded agreeing with me.

“It’s not easy this life we live.” He said. I nodded.

“Yeah but at the very least we aren’t alone in this.” I told him. He nodded.

“So how about we grab something to eat? It’ll be my treat.” Jungmin told me. I nodded

“Sounds good… what do you have in mind?” I asked.

“How about just some Korean BBQ or would you rather Japanese hot pot?” He asked. Both sounded good but I ached for some food from Japan.

“Japanese Hotpot sounds like it would hit the spot right now.” I told him. Then we were soon on our way. The only problem was, we happened to run in to Yoseob again.

“JAE!” He yelled. I looked over at him and had to wave. At that point it would’ve been obvious that I was avoiding him.

“Hey Yoseob what are you doing here?” I asked. He pointed towards Gayoon, who was currently ogling shiny things in a store.

“She wanted to go shopping and my mom insisted I take her.” He said. I merely nodded in understanding. “So what are you up to?” He asked me.

“Umm well I’m just hanging out with Jungmin. We had some business to take care of and after that we decided to hang out.” I told him. Jungmin waved at Yoseob and he did the same back. I felt a little awkward considering our last conversation with each other.

“I saw you guys earlier but you guys ran off.” Yoseob told me. I nodded.

“Well we were late for something and we had to go. Sorry.” I apologized to him. There was an awkward silence between all of us.

“Umm so… I’ll go get us a table at the restaurant okay? You just meet me there.” Jungmin told me, feeling the awkward tension. I agreed.

“Okay sounds good.” I answered him and he walked in to the restaurant.

“So you guys were going to eat?” Yoseob asked. I nodded.

“Yeah I wanted eat Japanese hot pot. It has been a while since I ate Japanese food.” I told him. He just nodded.

“Well… about yesterday..”He started. I immediately started shaking my head.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” I interrupted him.

“Fine, don’t talk just listen. I’m sorry. I know that an apology isn’t enough to make it up to you, but I am sorry for blaming you before I even had a chance to talk to you. I guess I got jealous because I thought that you were getting closer to Kikwang and I started to think that maybe you liked him better than you liked me. I was there when he asked you to hang out with him just the two of you and I guess… I donno it got to me. I know it’s childish, but I guess I let my emotions get the best of me. So I am sorry, and I hope you can forgive me.” He offered. I sighed and looked at his face. I knew he was truly sorry.

“Yoseob…. I do forgive you… and for the life of me I don’t know why I have a soft spot for you, but don’t take advantage of that. Kikwang has been a better friend to me than you have and he’s been around more than you have, and I understand that Gayoon is your old friend so I don’t tell you anything. That being said, you can’t get mad at me for spending more time with Kikwang. What do you want me to be alone?” I questioned him. He shot his gaze towards the ground.

“You have a point and I’m sorry...”He muttered. I smiled and hugged him.

“It’s okay… just don’t act on your emotions next time.” I told him. We both shot a smile at each other. “Well I’m going to go eat…” I said pointing towards the restaurant.

“Um… so do you think maybe we can hang out together sometime? Just like you and Jungmin did?” He asked, hopefully. I laughed.

“I’ll think about it… just because I forgave you doesn’t mean you’re completely off the hook.” I told him. He gave me a pout.

“Fine… but I promise I’ll make it up to you.” He promised. I nodded and went off to the restaurant. I have no idea what he’s going to do when he finds out I’m getting shipped off to China for a while.
-----------------------
Comments are <3 ^^