Problems Solved?

Heiress of L O V E
This one is kind of short
but please do enjoy it
---------------------------
I walked in to my room and I saw a shattered vase on the ground.

“Okay guys… explain what happened before I blow up…”I threatened.

“Umm… well you see..”Momo started.

“What had happened was…”Tohru continued. I took a deep breath. I looked back at Yoseob and Hyunseung that were peering in to the room.

“Guys can you give us a second?”I asked. Both of them nodded and quickly left. I could tell that they sensed the tension go up in the atmosphere. “Okay now tell me before I throw you off the 5th floor.” I threatened again.

“Honestly, we were arguing again,” Momo answered truthfully. I could feel steam come out of my ears as she finished saying that.

“So you are telling me that you guys were fighting and you broke my vase!” I exclaimed. They nodded somewhat ashamed. “Look…. I have half a mind to yell at you guys, but instead I have a better idea.” I glared at them. I took out my phone and looked for the right contacts.

“What are you doing?” Tohru asked.

“Well since you guys don’t seem to care what I have to say and can’t seem to solve your problems on your own I’m calling some people that can.” I told them still scrolling through my phone.

“Who exactly are these people?” Momo questioned. I showed her my index finger to motion her to give me a second.

“Yah Doojoon…can you come over?....alright and bring Dongwoon along I need your help with something.” I told him. I could see my friends eyes widen. Just as soon as they were trying to get the phone out of my hands I ran out of the room and they were chasing after me. “Alright see you a little.. bye.” I hung up quickly. Momo and Tohru shot glares at me.

“What did you do that for?” Tohru questioned me.

“Because if I can’t fix this then maybe Doojoon and Dongwoon can help, I would really like you to explain to them what’s going on.” I told them simply. I could tell they were angry. After all, how were they going to tell their crushes that they were the reason that they were fighting?

“How are we going to explain ourselves?” Momo questioned. I could tell that same question was running through Tohru’s head.

“Figure it out! Either fix it yourselves or Doojoon and Dongwoon will fix it!” I exclaimed. Before anything else could be said I shoved both of them in to Hyunseung room and locked the door. “Now… fix it!” I yelled from the other side of the door.

“Yah, why did you have to put them in my room?” Hyunseung complained.

“Because if they were in my room they could break things,” I answered. He looked at me with wide eyes.

“So breaking my things is better?!” He exclaimed. I laughed at his expression.

“Don’t worry oppa they don’t know you well enough to break your stuff yet.” I explained. He showed me an unsure face, but he shrugged and sat on the couch.

*At least I hope they won’t break anything..*

[In Hyunseung’s Room]

“Alright so what’s the deal? Do you like Dongwoon?” Tohru asked. Momo quickly turned away from Tohru as she asked that question.

“I don’t know…I don’t want to say I do, but I don’t want to say I don’t. I’m just not sure what I feel and I don’t want to come up with conclusions just yet.” Momo confessed.

“So then why are you so mad? I told you before I was just talking to him.” Tohru added. Momo shrugged and plopped herself on Hyunseung’s bed.

“I don’t know…I can’t explain why I just was…”Momo answered vaguely. “Do you like Dongwoon?” Momo questioned Tohru.

“Well I don’t know him that well. I guess not.” Tohru answered. It was clear that by the expression on her face she was lying, but Momo didn’t catch the expression on her face.

“So are we good?” Momo asked. Although the issue was far from resolved they both forgave each other.

“Yeah…we’re good.” Tohru agreed. They both smiled and hugged, and just before they left they took this chance to look around Hyunseung’s room.

“You know for a guy he’s really neat.” Momo pointed out. Tohru laughed and agreed.

[Back with Jae]

“Hey they aren’t arguing anymore.” Yoseob pointed out the difference between Tohru and Momo.

“Yeah… “I answered.

*but something doesn’t feel right….*

“Hey guys umm we’re going to go meet up with Doojoon and Dongwoon okay.” Momo and Tohru said heading for the door.

“Alright.” I answered. They headed out the door.

Well at least the problems were kind of solved..
------------------
Comment Replies

@ShiroiSushi:awh! yay! you commented! ^^ thank you for liking it.. .but who really knows what's going to happen with Yoseob and Jae and the Company... we'll see right? ^^ Thanks for reading