Breaking News

Heiress of L O V E
Chapter 3 Enjoy <3
-------------------
So here I was in a van with Hyunseung, Doojoon, Yoseob, and Dongwoon. Junhyung said he had other things to do so he didn’t come along. Kikwang had dance rehearsals for school.
“Umm not that I didn’t want you guys here, but where are my friends going to sit,” I asked Hyunseung. He had the honor to drive me/ us to the airport.

“Well umm they can take the guys’ seats and the guys can sit on top of each other. You guys won’t mind right?” Hyunseung asked them, while sparing them a quick glance. They all nodded.

*Something tells me one of them is going to go in the trunk with the luggage.*

[Airport]

Honestly I liked the atmosphere of an airport. It was always speedy with a professional feel to it. I always felt so important walking through an airport.

“Well I guess all we do now is wait.” Doojoon said sitting down in one of the chairs.

“I want some candy. I think I saw a vending machine a while ago.” Dongwoon commented. I smiled. Talking to Dongwoon in the car, I realized how awesome he was. At first I thought he was kind of scary, but I soon came to find out that he was just a huge mush ball.

“Do me a favor get me something to drink.” I said, handing him a wad of money. He declined my money.

“Don’t worry about it I’ll pay for it.” He said with a gentle smile lightly resting on his face.

“Thanks buddy I owe you one.” I added. He walked off and I was left with Hyunseung, Doojoon, and Yoseob.

“Yah are you done flirting with Dongwoon?” Hyunseung teased.

“Psh I was not flirting.” I denied. I could feel Doojoon and Yoseob getting a little uncomfortable considering I didn’t know them well enough to joke around with them yet.

“Umm… so has their flight come in yet?” I asked no one in particular.

“They said there was going to be a 10 minute delay in the arrivals from Narita Airport.” Doojoon informed me.

“Well then what do we do until they get here?” I wondered, sitting down on an empty seat.

“Hn. Well lets get to know each other better.” Hyunseung suggested.

“Okay, who wants to ask questions first?” Doojoon asked.

“Me,” Yoseob exclaimed, leaving me slightly surprised. “Jae what was your first impression of us?” He asked.

“Umm… you guys seemed decent? I guess. To be honest I didn’t really have a huge impression of you guys. I thought you guys were nice.” I answered truthfully. Doojoon’s and Yoseob’s face seemed to drop.

“Awh…well then I guess we just aren’t that important.” Yoseob said disappointingly. I started to feel a little guilty for not having anything else to say.

“Sorry…” I pleaded.

“Hey…I brought your drink.” Dongwoon said, arriving from the vending machine.

“Thank you…” I smiled. I was happy to get an escape out of that conversation.

“Can I have some?” Yoseob asked. He gave me big puppy dog eyes.

*That is sooo cute!...stop it jae! Stop thinking this way*

“Yeah sure.” I answered, handing him over my juice.

“So… did you forget that we were coming today?” A familiar voice asked from behind me.

“Is that who I think it is?” I questioned.

“I can’t believe you’ve been here 3 months and you’ve already forgotten who we are.” Momo said jokingly. I quickly ran up and gave both Momo and Tohru a hug.

“I thought your flight was delayed.” I stated, unsure as to how they got there so quickly.

“We came on an early flight.” Tohru explained.

“Wow… it’s so great to see you guys again.” I exclaimed. I couldn’t believe that they were actually sitting there before my eyes. It felt like it had been an eternity since I saw them. I introduced them to the guys. Hyunseung acted the same as he always did. Yoseob was extremely happy for some reason. The oddest sight was Doojoon and Dongwoon. In a way they looked like they were scared of Momo and Tohru. Doojoon couldn’t even meet Tohru’s gaze, and Dongwoon could barely say 2 words to Momo.

*I think….they like them…*

[Back Home]

As I got my friends settled in Hyunseung’s apartment, Hyunseung’s friends made lunch.

“Okay since none of the guys are here I think we should tell you why we’re here.” Momo started seriously.

“Umm… okay what’s the deal?” I asked. At this point I really wanted to know if I was headed back to Japan.

“Well you know how your parents insisted that you come here for school.” Tohru told me. I nodded. “Well it was actually by your grandparent’s orders. You are going to be the heir of their company” She told me. I was slightly shocked. The only thing was why I didn’t know my grandparents even owned a company.

“My grandparents own a company and I’m the heir?” I repeated questionably.

“Yeah, and your grandparents say that after you get done with high school they want to announce to the public that you’re the new heir of the company.” Momo continued. I could barely believe what they were telling me.

“You’re kidding me right? What company could my grandparent’s own? And why would they send you guys here? I mean no offense but you guys aren’t exactly high corporate workers.” I questioned. There were so many things that didn’t make sense to me

*My life can’t change that much in such a short time?*

“Okay let me answer all your questions. You’re grandparents own CK entertainment. They also own a couple restaurants all over Japan and Korea. They sent us here because there are some things you have to go through before the public knows you’re the next heir to CK entertainment.” Momo expanded.

“Yeah, see because when everyone starts college you’ll officially start working in CK entertainment so you will only have a little bit of time for going to college. That also means that you have to do a lot of extra training this year. They sent us here to kind of keep track of you for them. They said that because we are close friends of yours people wouldn’t suspect a thing. “Tohru further explained. Moments of silence passed. I understood what was going on but why me?

“Okay why me? I mean wouldn’t my parents logically be made the next to heir the company? Why do I have to train for this so early? Is there something wrong with my grandparents? Why didn’t I ever know that they were so important? “I bombarded them with questions.

“You are getting the company because your parents refused to do it. Your grandparents are retiring and so you have to take their place. You didn’t know about them owning the company or the restaurants because they went under aliases and never made public appearances or even posted their pictures online which also means that all the training you go through has to be kept a secret. No one can know you are the next heir.”Tohru added somewhat annoyed. I tried to think of anymore questions.

“Just one more question.” I said. “How do you guys know all of this?”

“You’re grandparents made us go on briefings every moment they could. They made sure to have us completely informed so we wouldn’t screw any of this up.” Momo answered. I couldn’t believe what they just told me. It was so much in such a short time. I took a seat on my bed and stared at them blankly.

*so….I’m going to own a company?!*

A knock came from the door.

“Hey guys lunch is ready!” Hyunseung chirped from outside the door.

“Umm… I’ll be right there.” I answered quietly. I had to regain my composure before I went out there again.

*This is going to be one hell of a challenge.*
---------------------
Well that was one long chapter XP
Thanks for reading
Please Comment <3