Expect the Unexpected

Heiress of L O V E
Enjoy!
-------------
[Lunch: Tohru’s POV]

As soon as I left class Doojoon was out there waiting for me.

“Have fun with your boyfriend..” Momo commented. I rolled my eyes at her.

“He’s not my boyfriend,” I told her.

“Not yet…” She added. I shrugged and headed straight for Doojoon.

“I was worried that you were going to ditch me…”Doojoon joked.

“There’s still time for that.” I reminded him. He just smirked at me.

“I doubt you’ll want to ditch me..” He answered truthfully.

“Prove it to me.” I challenged him. He grinned widely and grabbed my hand. I didn’t know what to expect from Doojoon, but something told me that I could expect very good things.

[Lunch Time Momo’s POV]

I was going to go have lunch with Jae and the rest of the guys considering Tohru’s date, but before I could go Dongwoon stopped me.

“Hey Dongwoon..”I greeted.

“Hi Momo…want to eat lunch with me? Since hyung left and all…” He asked. I looked at him suspiciously.

“Umm yeah but why don’t we have lunch with the rest of the guys and Jae?” I asked him. I could see him shift uncomfortably.

“Please?” He begged. I felt bad for making him bed. So why not right? It wouldn’t hurt to have lunch with Dongwoon.

“Okay fine… where to?” I questioned.

“You’ll see..”He told me, and before I could say anything else he took me to wherever this place was.

*well.. this is going to be interesting *

[Lunch: Jae’s POV]

We sat at our normal table at the school’s cafeteria. We had the choice to go out to eat, but if you were broke what was the point right? Might as well settle for school food, right?

I looked around my table. Where were my friends.

“Hey guys have you guys seen Momo and Tohru?” I asked. They shook their heads no.

“They are probably the same place Doojoon and Dongwoon are at.” Junhyung commented. I was a little suspicious, but I didn’t question Junhyung where they were going. After all, if it’s worth telling Momo and Tohru were going to tell me what happened. The only problem was that lunch was Me, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Jungmin, Kikwang, and Junhyung. It was strange being the only girl among all these guys.

After Lunch was over Jungmin questioned if I told Yoseob about lessons.

“So did you tell him?” He asked. I shook my head.

“I can’t I don’t have the heart to tell him.” I confessed.

“You don’t have the heart to tell who what?” asked Hyunseung.

“Ah… nothing to no one.” I quickly replied.

“Ha ha look just tell Yoseob how you feel,” he teased. I rolled my eyes and shoved him a little.

“Ha ha very funny Hyunseung that’s not what we’re talking about,” I defended. He grinned at me and frizzed my hair.

“It’s okay shorty when you’re ready to tell me the truth I’ll be here.” He offered.

“Just go to class!” I demanded. Just as Hyunseung walked away we started talking again.

“So if you don’t plan on telling him what are you going to do?” Jungmin questioned me.

“Well I was thinking maybe I could beg for a free lunch time. We could pretend that we are going to get lunch together and then I’ll go with Yoseob.” I answered. He gave me a gaze of unsureness.

“Isn’t that a little risky? Plus what if the professor says no? What are you going to do then?” He questioned.

“Then I’ll go to the bathroom and you can cover for me.” I told him. He sighed.

“You know being your body guard is starting to become a really hard job.” He groaned. I laughed at him.

“Yah Jae! We’re still on for the weekend right?” Yoseob asked from down the hall.

“Uh yeah! See you there!” I exclaimed.

*Please let things go right.*

[Saturday]

I woke up early since every time I had lessons it was similar to school. I checked my phone. I saw Jungmin’s text message telling me that he would meet me at the lobby of the apartment.

I got the usual things I needed and headed down stairs.

“Where are you going?” Hyunseung asked me as I was leaving.

“Umm I’m going to get some tutoring done and then I’m going to go visit Jungmin’s mom…” I lied.

“What about Yoseob?” He asked me.

“Don’t worry I’ll get there just fine don’t worry.” I assured him even though I wasn’t so sure about it myself.

“Okay…. Call me if you need anything.” He suggested. I nodded and went downstairs. Honestly, I could sleep for a couple more hours, but work was work I guess.

“Ready?” Jungmin asked. I nodded. Even though Jungmin had a car, we decided to take the subway like normal people. There was barely anyone on considering it was early on a weekend. People didn’t tend to wake up early on the weekends period. I sat in one of the chairs and I could feel the humming of the subway slowly lulling me to sleep.

“Hey if I fall asleep wake me up.” I told Jungmin. He nodded. I plugged my iPod in to my ears and fell asleep.

[Time Skip]

We arrived at the company building and headed up.

“What do you think she has planned for us?” I asked Jungmin.

“No clue… I’m just the body guard remember. “He reminded me. We headed to the class room and the professor was there waiting for us with suitcases.

“umm what’s with the suitcases?” Jungmin asked the professor.

“We have a flight to Tokyo Japan in an hour so we have to get going.” My professor explained.

“What! Why are we going to Tokyo? I thought this was going to be a normal lesson.” I complained.

“You’re grandparent’s company is in Japan there are going to be times that we have to take you down to Japan.” My teacher added. I sighed.

“Alright lets go there are company car outside waiting to take you guys to Incheon Airport.” My teacher told us.

“What about you?” Jungmin asked the professor.

“Oh I’m going I’m just going in a separate car.” She explained. We nodded and headed down the building.

“How long are we going to be in Tokyo?” I asked.

“A couple of hours and you should be back home in time for dinner.” My professor clarified. As we headed down Jungmin whispered.

“What are you going to do now?” He asked.

“I’m not sure…” I muttered.

*Don’t worry Yoseob…. I’m going to make it…. Somehow.*
---------------
Thanks for reading guys!

Comment Replies:

ShiroiSushi: yeah poor Yoseob right! >.< awh... I feel so bad for him...